Young engineer here

young engineer here

i've noticed literally all my coworkers have asian wives

why?
like actually why

You are in China

Asian women are taught to marry guys who have good jobs.

Cos asian is the way to go lol joking

Because engineers are socially awkward motherfuckers without a molecule of social graces. Y'all got money, what passes for brains, the inability to interact normally with other human beings and unbelievably shit attitudes about women. Mail order brides ftw.

/thread

trips decides

check'd

Asians are generally raised to value different things than women in our culture, so it's easier for a lot of engineers to find compatible values because it's pretty rare for someone to fit into the mainstream culture AND pursue engineering.

tl;dr

> mail order

That's Russian. It's because

1) less cuck in Asian marriages, their heads aren't bombarded with pseudological bullshit about how being 'free' = getting rammed by nigger cock and having bad romance. Asian women want to be good wives not live a life of 'experiences'

2) Chinese and other ching chong spys

3) you'd be retarded to wife any white washed woman anyone who's dated enough understands this

>bullshit about freedom
So fucking true. And it honestly wrecks women in our culture. With most American girls you're either going to get cucked or work through some serious emotional baggage with regards to her self-worth.

ok so my next question was do i have to find one now?

it makes sense to me...never really been attracted to them but they're actually smart and cute, different than i expected

>mail order
>That's Russian.

If you marry someone that is more or less a complete stranger because they are desperate to get out of their dead end life and live an easy life married to some stunned white fuck with money, then it is a mail order bride whether you find her on the internet, through a service, or the motherfucking U.S. Post Office delivers her to your motherfucking front door.

You are one nitpicky cunt, you know that? Must be an engineer.

Fuck a couple of Asian hookers first, see if you got a taste for it. Would be stupid not to.

THEY LOVE BIG, INDIAN COCK!

I'm an engineer too, here's my reason why I have asian g/f

>Be 16 through 25
>17 Gfs all different
>Mainly white, some mexican, some mixed, most dumb / crazy.. but hot
>Move to silicon valley start working for big awesome company I won't say starts with g
>Tons of asian women
>Tinder and OKcupid literally riddled with them
>Date a few white chicks, they're crazy
>One wanted me to fucking eat her out on period
>Start dating asian women
>Shes a Data scientist making 160k a year loves to travel, amazing body, cute face
>Dat success, dat pefect face, dat ass? OMG dat ass!

Been with her for 2 years, 100% loyal as fuck, not crazy, plays vidya with me and is good. Westernized but not reality tv house wives fucked in the head.

Should have gone yellow a while ago..

Pic related, one of the many asians I had before her.

god nudes of those asians? she looks like she has nice tits that one

exactly what i've noticed

not going to say where, but i do research at a big university in massachusetts wink wink

dated multiple girls around here, all smart as fuck, something intersting to talk about always, they dont just want to drink etc they appreciate things

They got a group buy discount you fucking nerd

been lurking but Sup Forumsro can you get me an internship lol

>They got a group buy discount you fucking nerd
At least they could afford it washed up mail man jock cuck. Worrying about paying your child support while you're ex wife gets pumped full of jerome's special sauce.

they are more structurally integral.

> mail order

There's a lot of fobs at universities, some way some how it's bound to happen.

'Mail order' is a crapshoot, shouldn't ever do that.

For men who want to be a good husband and aren't total whores, Asians are a better chance.

No I was popular in high school and dated around a lot after, somehow now I'm back in college as a physics major. Not dealing with dating bullshit atm but of course the ghosts of bitches past occasionally try to come back to haunt me.

Going quantum the technology is already a reality

Her tits were amazing... Wish I had nudes, only hit it 2 times, she was a temp from another office.

Nice, haha, well you have to find a good one.. Took me a while, asian women can be boring and emotionless.. Just gotta find the diamond in the rough. They're out there tho, just go to events and do things you like. Also, you could come out here and work at a company that feeds you 3 meals a day, has a gym, and a pool... oh and the $$$$$

Founded a startup 6 months ago, went full time with seed funding 3 months ago, what's your major? I still have friends there.

damn good for you man! on the girl and job

i'm double electrical/mechanical with double comp sci/physics minor (going into last year)

i've had a bunch of job offers actually but i really want to go out west and haven't had an offer yet

what'd you do?

>Her tits were amazing... Wish I had nudes, only hit it 2 times, she was a temp from another office.

well shit. Got any more pics of her? Any nudes of asians of yours?

160k in Silicon Valley is success ? Wtf? So theres no point of me to even go there. I would think she would earn 600k and above otherwise theres really no incentive for me to go to Silicon Valley

I do network security primarily, but since doing the startup I do all the things.. Marketing, sales, software, IT, pitching, blah blah blah.. Network engineering and software are huge out here. You can also get an intro job as a QA engineer, which are also very needed...

Nah man I'm kind of paranoid with tech shit.. Well considering I know the depth of what companies and our gov do with our data.. A lot more than your internet history lol. Shit freaks me out, even now I'm hopping through 2 bitcoin vpns.....

It's not bad lol, why what the fuck do you do?

>600k
I wanted to start out as a CTO straight out of college, damn, if that isn't reality I don't want to live.

My neighbour is an engineer. He's young, slightly over weight, fits the nerd stereotype who makes decent money. He has an Asian gf. I guess it's true.