ITT: Anons post pictures of girls they know and others comment how much they'd buy them for

ITT: Anons post pictures of girls they know and others comment how much they'd buy them for.

Im in a good mood so i would offer $10,000 for her, kinda hot

150, credit.

$2.00 is the best I can do.

25 shmecles

Whats gonna come from that door?

75 for blowjob

100 bitcoins

So, deal?

SOLD! she's all yours.

Left

combo pack for 1000$ a week. seem like they like to be abused. "re rove you wrong time" type of girls.

How bout now

>Implying I or anyone else can afford to purchase a women

Nigga you should be paying ME to take these bitches off your hands. It's not even the upfront cost that's the worst, that'll be nothing compared to the lifetime daily/weekly/monthly upkeep.

These girls, the useless hot chicks that you'd buy and sell can't do fucking anything for themselves. Do any of these girls have a degree? In something not worthless? Any licences or certs? I don't think so. The only place they could work is the corner, and you can't turn a ho into a housewife. Even if you could, I want to be able to bareback my own woman without contracting a bunch of shit.

Cutie

I loved it when mom would serve up some cp.

500 dollars a day, I'll set her up at a glory hole and make the money back plus profit and a blow job.

A Sub-Way ,a badass one

I feel sorry for the groom.

As the filename, 47 bitcoins

2 rubles.

2500$ same as a good dairy cow,

My hottest bitch

fine.

You wouldn't pay anything for her?

How much

900 bitcoins,no more, no less

Doesn't look as bad there, but no.

I will throw in a friend to sweeten the deal and you can do anything with either of them!

kek. thanks for the laugh user

her name is hannah and yes she is 18