>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)

Stale bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cgGdkC1bXA
youtube.com/watch?v=27IaXrXaRfo
vocaroo.com/i/s10Wt3aIpzLI
clyp.it/m1fsgwap
guitarlessonworld.com/lessons/intervals/
youtube.com/watch?v=vnOV7iKR1vE
pastebin.com/NATRAhDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm guessing that I messed it up huh

Do you even djent bro?

Any recommendations on a reverb pedal? Got my eyes on the Digitech Supernatural, also heard the TC Hall of Fame is actually not too great.

>mfw i play the blues

rite

Quick, post your favourite Gary Moore song!

youtube.com/watch?v=9cgGdkC1bXA

What Tele is this?

Looks like a 62 Custom but afaik those all have rosewood.

I want to get an electric guitar off Amazon with my gift card money, any suggestions?

I've been learning on an acoustic, I can do the open cords well, and the barre chords okay.

I don't play with a pick, just strum (sloppy sappy acoustic). Is playing an electric guitar without a pick completely impractical?

Thanks.

yamaha pacifica

It's a Squier Classic Vibe Thinline!

Yes.

take that AIDS somewhere else

specifically take it back to /metal/ and don't come back

What the fuck is that even for? Like what makes that more valuable than 6 strings?

Djenting

I don't speak memes

When I play a string on its own, it sounds kind of shrill and shitty. Messing with the EQ doesn't help much. It's a little worse on the higher strings. Wat do?

Guitar is epiphone g-400 and amp is fender mustang ii.

Someone explain the Keisel vs Carvin thing to me. Which is it?
They they Keisels or Carvins? What do I call them? When did this change happen?

Are their custom shop guitars good? Their prices for a fully custom guitar is insanely low.

I can play bass on it. And I can play higher notes and chords than standard guitar. Also it's fun to see traditionalists flip shit over it.

I almost bought that exact guitar and amp off CL a few weeks ago

>want a Les Paul
>wasn't impressed with the Epiphone Les Paul Standard I played
>Gibsons are almost completely out of my price range

Is a used Gibson Faded Studio my best bet? I messed around with one a couple years back in a guitar center and didn't hate it.

Check out the Polara or the Dispatch Master

>ywn shred like a king on stage in the heart of the Soviet Union

youtube.com/watch?v=27IaXrXaRfo

I had one, they're not worth your time. Shitty finish and hard to intonate.

Fender is a better choice for the 400-600 price range

OUT IN THE FIELDS

gg is full of fags btw, they wouldnt know him

its like a double neck guitar for aspergers

See I have one too, and I love it. I got it used for 400, and it has been my go to guitar for so long. It's action is better than the wizard neck on my ibanez, but it sounds amazing.

It was tricky to adjust to the 50s neck profile, but that's neither here nor there.

>mfw its out of commission at the moment

Case in point.

>letting it sit like that
The wood is losing its binding properties as we speak!

My best advice it to ignore me and , check craigslist for some and go play with them. If you enjoy it, and can get a good price, do it. If, after messing with it you don't enjoy it, or feel its not a high quality instrument, dont.

It will be fine, it's the second time that joint broke. It's my beater guitar.

When I eventually get to fixing it, it will be good enough for my uses.

Post your gaytars

looks like it has been repaired once before

Yes Satan, as you wish.

>giant gun on bed
do americans really do this?

Yup. Same line though, and the truss rod is still fine so I'll just glue it up and sand it smooth again.

Yeah had my eyes on the Polara, Dispatch Master seems rather limited compared to those two though.

>giant gun
Do europeans really say this?

Well I can't sleep with it otherwise...

yes

>that's the second time

This does not inspire confidence.

What? I like playing guitar drunk. It makes me feel like I'm better than I really am.

no wonder you have 20 mass shootings a day

At least I don't have mudslimes constantly trying to trade me a goat for my daughter like you europoors.

vocaroo.com/i/s10Wt3aIpzLI

here's me playing with a drummer and bassist from the music school at my uni, I play a lot of jazz

thoughts? I know I rush a lot, mostly nerves. I don't play with people a lot, usually just solo or with iRealB

buttblasted amerilards xD

You already know
clyp.it/m1fsgwap

Real djent-bois don't need extended range guitars to chug repetitively

Sick breakdown. You write that for your high school metalcore band?

No I wrote it for my parent-funded bedroom solo project

>not unironically sleeping with a rifle in your bed and a loaded handgun next to your head

I can't imagine not being able to do that.

Anything for those sick quads.

>shelfmod

that guitar neck looks like the vocalist for cannibal corpse's neck

Rec me a eq pedal

the triumvirate

I kek'd. Maybe I should start calling it Corpsegrinder.

>tfw you start learning fingerstyle because playing with a pick is too easy to be fun

Anyone else know this feel?

I wonder if neck size has any relation to how hard it is to strangle someone.

GE-7

>"So, user, it seems that you aren't even trying to get a multicultural gf. What's the matter?"
Just another way for normies to put us down

Your amp has an eq pedal in it

no you pretentious fuck. i play fingerstyle because some things can only be played with fingers

i'd never switch because of some fucking image thing you poser fuck

meh, whats the harm in this? nobody is forcing them to get married, just to try something new

>tfw my dick is racist

racemixing: not even ONCE

>go to a show
>there are a shitload of beautiful arty girls there that are into the same music
>talk to none of them
>go home

what's wrong with me. fucking great show though

>he's not blasian
Sorry bro.

pic obviously isn't me but not too far off actually

tfw trapped in my own shell

Sup Forums pls go

>what's wrong with me
You're not getting drunk to quash your inhibitions

i just wish i was more cool with talking to strangers while sober you know?

it's a nightmare

i mean i got drunk halfway through and talked to some girls that my friend knew but i just wanna be able to approach cute girls while sober without getting so anxious that i fuck it up

Can someone give me a plan on how get good.
I don't have the ability to express anything through my playing and I would like to develop that.
All I can do right now is play other people's songs.
Where do I start?

Eh I had one of those last year. I sold it. You're better off with a Fender at that price range like that other guy said. Then I again I wouldn't recommend a Gibson at any price range, their QC is all over the place.

zach?

Play for at least 4 hours a day
Keep learning other people's music, but start increasing the difficulty level
Learn your scales and intervals
Learn to improvise

Now just do all that for a few years and you're well on your way

I too would like some advice on this
I just am not great
I like noodling around and make some pretty cool sounds but I want to be able to bring the sounds I have in my head onto the fretboard and out the amp. I just can't do that as of now

Not even remotely close.

None of you retards could get laid anyway. Let's go back to mocking shoegaze memesters and saying prs sucks.

ok zach

>implying

This Also

>i just wanna be able to approach cute girls while sober without getting so anxious that i fuck it up
Get yourself on .5mg of clonazepam. Same confidence boost as alcohol but you retain your mental faculties better.

>tfw there isn't even a z in my name
I've never liked that name anyway.

I know you guys love the Jazz 3 pick but do you use them for acoustic too? it feels weird to me

you said "This" but you linked another of my posts.

and yeah xanax makes me so perfect in every way it's almost annoying. like i take it and suddenly i'm this social butterfly who can talk to anyone with no problem.

but it's hard as fuck to get a prescription and i feel weird lying to docs and saying i have a panic disorder so i'm settling for being an alcoholic

Learn your fretboard. Understand the notes you're playing, and then learn and understand intervals. This might help: guitarlessonworld.com/lessons/intervals/

Once you understand these, you can begin constructing chords on your own, as opposed to reading them in a book. It'll let you understand how chords work fundamentally, and help you understand what you can play to make shit sound good.

After that, learn modes. I found a youtube comment (don't judge) that made them very understandable.
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=vnOV7iKR1vE
Comment (edited down a bit): pastebin.com/NATRAhDc

After that, you'll be better than 80-90% of players. Then it's all just practice.

>tfw Nurse
>most of my coworkers are qt as fuck
>can talk to them just fine
>go out and do something social
>spaghetti all over any cute girls I talk to
I have no idea what the fuck causes this.

Recently bought an expensive guitar. What is the ideal temperature for it to be stored in? What happens if its stored in a bad temperature?

>I have no idea what the fuck causes this.
me neither man

actually you know another thing that fucks me up for no fucking reason? talking to girls that i know are interested in me

like i go on this tinder date and for some reason i'm nervous as fuck and i botch it. or i'll talk to this cute girl and i'll be funny and charming but then my friend will be like "oh she told someone that she was into you" and the next time i see her i just sperg out

something about the expectation and pressure kills me

the mind is a fickle thing

thank you so much
I've bookmarked those links for tomorrow as it's too late and I'm too drunk to play now but really, thank you

Yeah I linked the wrong post, sorry. I'm pretty sick right now so I'm a bit out of it.

My doc was chill about it. I had depression and crippling social anxiety. He recommended me to a psych and a therapist. Psych got me scripts and the therapist helped me get over the social anxiety. Also you wouldn't need to take xanax or whatever forever. Once you gain some confidence socializing using it you can reduce dose or even go off of it completely. I only take mine when I really feel anxious. Which like maybe 4 times a year.

Take it to some other board, fellas

Be aware that learning these won't happen in one day. Be diligent and keep practicing.

cool guitar related posts guys
really insightful
taught me a lot

yeah i've been to a couple therapists but i gotta go back to one i guess. thanks

my bad didn't mean to derail the thread just wanted to vent quickly

anyway i'm getting this fulltone OCD clone that's coming in soon so i'll update everyone on how it sounds soon

>implying i want to go to /r9k/ or some shitty fucking board to vent

it was music related at first anyway

thanks user I will, not to come off as impatient or anything, just curious. How long do you think it'd take someone who has been playing on and off for roughly 5 years but has never really been all that good at it to pick up on this stuff?
should I take notes?

Don't forget to subscribe.

Probably a few months to a year to really internalize the concepts. I'm not sure if notes would help, it's more about learning and memorizing what sounds good, or correct for the music you're playing. But if you think it would help you learn quicker, then by all means do it.