Why are they always together?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54

why did she forget me?

Probably because her feet aren't removable from the rest of her body desu.

I've always been a shitty person. In fact I'm the 2nd largest asshole on the internet. Here's another answer for you:
A) Their boyfriends are old friends, and actually conspired to introduce them to each other.
B) They're best friends.
C) Grimes routinely hires Hana to go on tour with her as her backup singer/multi-instrumentalist and conspires to get her extra promotion and exposure.
Hence why you tend to see them together so often.

because best friends usually hang out with eachother?

what's the worst you've been to people?

>tfw you will never hang around Grimes and become her platonic friend because you're too much of a fucking pussy to hit on her then get cucked by her dyke friend

one time i pushed a disabled boy down the stairs

it was ok because he had a penis

if and when you have time for your best friend

she has alzheimer's

I'm extremely nice to people - even to ones that I should by all rights hate. I might be an asshole, but I'm a self-aware one. Because of how aware I am of it, I am very effective at keeping it in check when it counts.

but there's nobody to hurt you

Except for myself. Which is why one should always practice restraint.

Hanna is leeching off Grimes fame, she may also be her secret lesbian lover (why is Grimes never with James?)

A) It's Hana.
B) Who do you think is behind the camera for all of these pics of the two of them?

fuuuuuuuukkk thats a nice legacy. lmao that the wing shots are a different plane implying that she can't actually afford it

hana is made of blankets

i had to google this to see if it was true

Why deleted previous thread?

idk we was ta

shameless fucking scum