So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

i want to speak to your manager

Just put that picture of yourself as your online ID. Guys talking to you problem? Solved.

I think what he means to say is we just don't find you sexually attractive. Sorry.

Damn you're good.

Fucking assholes

You cant even get a girl like me

Go home faggot, you tried this ages go

show tits

You're right. If I got "a girl like you" I'd take a screwdriver to my eyeballs. Then I'd punch it through my eardrums, just to be certain. Then I would probably like you fine.

What are you doing here then? Seeking attention from the internet?

6/10

Even if this isnt bait nobody gives a shit

Well, h-hello there, lovely lady! Don't worry, I am not going to harass you or be perverted like all of the other childish "men" on this site. I am a distinguished gentleman, and I must say that you are absolutely mesmerizing! You are the type of woman that any man would be lucky to "have" (not that a man can have you, woman cannot be had; I am simply using a common phrase) I am very intellectually stimulating, and I do not expect my partner to be subordinate to me; if anything, I will be the one cooking and doing laundry:) please respond to this if you are interested, I would love to have a meaningful, non-sexual conversation (although that could come later, with your consent!) :)

im a lazy fat slob and i could beat you to death with my bare hands no matter how much you trained and worked out

how does that feel?

Why did you make this post go try hitting on doctors and lawyers... good luck

I don't think anyone wants a girl like you buddy

Mate i have seen this tard do this before, same exact replies and all, it is fuxking funny at this point

Got any more of these? They're fucking great.

Old pasta/10

'Standards' and keeps posting half nudes on a strange site with no meaningfull content whatsoever. Knowledge is power. you're using it wrong.

>Well, h-hello there

What kind of faggot stutters while typing?

Yeah I saved them a while back, here's another.

I would give it ago

And another...

I particularly like this one

I got all these off 4-chan so I'm just giving back to the community...

Papa bless.

Liar.

And this is the last one. Glad you like these, it's funny how our world used to work...

This one's funny but not exactly the same genre. Annnnd I'm spent, kind of like OP's face.

They're fuckin hilarious.

Unplug the headset or go with a more masculine username.

OP is retarded

Thanks, I figured the thread should die a hilarious death. Glad to have helped.

Nothing is more of a turn off than a bitch that's over confident. You are really drinking your own koolaid bitch

Even if you were a chick, you wouldn't even be rape-able.

you are upset that people are attraccted to you?

i mean ive been there but im not so upset that im throwing a fit online like some child.

stale pasta is stale

Yeah, the combination of that disgusting stomach tattoo and your vocational/c.c. training totally puts you on the same level as doctors and lawyers. Gross.

Deal with it

Kik me arbordome. You are gorgeous!

reusing lame pasta bait

I know this is all bait, but goddamn why post pictures flexing when you're that outta shape?

That feeling when your personal trainer needs a personal trainer.

You are just being aggressive because you are threatened by my calm, attractive approach to this amazing woman. It isn't 10,000 BC, women no longer desire violent behaviour. Better luck next time. In fact, perhaps you might want to learn a thing or two from me.

magic spell that works

it's this thread again!

The "Why is my son not starting?" look

have you ever even been with a woman?

i literally throw them around and they fucking love it.

be violent and aggressive

its what they want.

this is why women cheat. bitch betas like you do not satisfy their needs.

Filename -> "received"
Case closed.

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin girls when im gaming...

Yes im a male
Yes im a gamer
Yes i workout
Yes im a faggot
Yes im a slut

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date femmy men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see boys like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass girls

have you ever been with a woman?

>falling for b8 that obvious

Shut up emo Rosy Riveter

Guys can't get you cuz you're clearly a bulldike

Your thighs and arms can't hide the fact you're fat. Neither does sucking in your stomach while leaning back, while also trying to give the impression that your small tits aren't comprised 90% of excess weight.

I bet you have gross nipples.

Time stamp. Otherwise we don't want pictures of the girl who rejected you

Kys

I bet she's more ripped than you. Nigga you sure are dumb. From every insult you just attempted to use shows your ignorance.

i bet she's more ripped than you

I'm a gamur grill, a nurse and i like to exercise, can you show me dem tits?

ugly as shit

And for "standars" you mean a well educated white cuck fag with lots of money... Pffft fuking joke. That's why only desperate males would date you... Female like you should be treated like meat since you worth nothing more...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

the real question is, will you show us your feminine penis?

top kek

>You cant even get a girl like me

quit being such an attention seeking whore and do something about your lonliness

Nice body but you look like a fuckin carrot

Haters cant bring me down

And yes you have a faggot ass haircut.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¯¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦_¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦____¦¦¦¦¦____
¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¦
¦¦¦_¦¦¦¯¯¦¦__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦____¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¯¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦?

Harpoons sure do

Nice body, but are you over compensating for fat girls with pretty faces?