Anime recommendations by people who is no anime fan or weaboos

Anime recommendations by people who is no anime fan or weaboos.

Watch "Baccano!". It feels very jumbled at first, but it has a great story and animation, and it all comes together after 5 or 6 episodes. Understand that there are 3 different periods of time, each a year apart, being told from multiple perspectives. Its one of the best anime ever made, often overlooked.

(You)
I drew and vectored this fan art

Corney in the house is a masterpiece

depends on what genre you're looking for

>Never really gave much a shit bout anime.
>Friend shows me episode of jojo's bizzare adventure
Cant stop watching it. Highly recomend, im caught up to part 4

Boku No Pico

Watch anything by Ghibli or Satoshi Kon

Re:Zero

Attack on Titan. Or one punch man

Animu I recomend:
Ghost in the shell
Claymore
Berserk
Lain
Hellsing Ultimate
Samurai Champloo
Psycho Pass

Guilty pleasure tier
Girls und Panzer

Edgy tier
Baccano
Tokyo Goul

Euphoria!
It's about some people stuck somewhere and thed have to do things to come out there

>Arakawa Under the Bridge.

One of the funniest and better things I've ever seen. And I'm talking in a global way.

The plot is very simple: A rich and powerful business man is saved by a girl who lives under a bridge, and he has to repay her by being her boyfriend, but she is not the only person who lives there.

The show combines good (AND HEALTHY) humour with simple but somehow deep messages about love (a real concept of love and no bullshit) before ecchi and really stupid plots. I mean, you might find it 'brilliant' and 'dummy', but never stupid.

And I'm speaking seriously, after I watched the show I didn't feel like been excluded because I didn't understand a japanese joke or something like shit that only japanese people or weaboos know, this is something that everyone with standard knowledge and culture will understand.

Afro Samurai
or
FLCL

Fooly Cooly
Cowboy Bebop
Gurren Laggun
Samurai Champloo
One Punch Man

Planetes

You're not casual viewers.

Those are too many shows, you guys must be fucking weaboos.

Cowboy bebop. It's awesome

One Punch Man is pretty well done and funny. Also only has 12? or 14? episodes i think. First Anime i watched in around 8 years or so i think.

>If you're looking for one with no story or developing plot with just random humor and such I'd say Kill Me Baby (My favorite mostly cause it has my waifu)

>For a one with a story and a pretty cool Main Character and cool concept I'd suggest Space Dandy ( I thoroughly enjoyed it)

>Lastly Welcome to the NHK would be my final recommendation (Follows a story of the NEET life)

I second these.

>Attack on titan
>Arakawa Under the bridge
>Space Dandy

Just watch Eva if you haven't already.

Boku no pico you nigger

nazo no kanojo x
nhk ni youkoso
Nichijou
Lain

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a must watch

you're right, i'm not casual, still matters what genre you're looking for, there's too many to decide from (not just good ones, just everything in general)

damn that get, i don't even get why people say its so bad, there's worse out there

Fuck that piece of shit anime, Subaru is the worst piece of shit ever. I can't believe you'd recommend that shit. The fuck out of here

I've enjoyed re:Zero so far... I second JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. That's essential. Hunter X Hunter is good.

my favorite animu

if you're a pedo, or just like casual generic dere anime, i would say 'Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!' just putting that out there, i liked the end theme atleast

>So far
I hope you hate Rem

I gotta agree with user, space dandy was pretty solid, and except for like the last 2 episodes, none are really connected, you can just jump around and it would be fine.

Also BOBOBOBOBOBOBO

The boondocks

Gurren Lagann
Kaiba
Mushishi
Panty & Stocking
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hunter X Hunter
Himuoto (forgot rest of name)
Stein's; Gate
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Planetes
Ben-to

That should cover quite a few genres and get you started.

@700766915 I believe you'll find Family Guy is really good. That talking dog thing doesn't make sense, but the show in general has its funny moments.

Just watch the based great teacher onizuka

Gold

>getting recommendations for anime from people who don't watch anime
are you trying to hate it or are you just a mainstream faggot?

One Punch Man, it's funny and action packed and doesn't have that many clichés in it. Plus it's only one season right now so you won't have to play catch up like with one piece or Naruto.