wattpad.com/user/MostlyHetero
youtube.com/watch?v=rk2jMGvSOn4
youtube.com/watch?v=s1h5AnCuCQk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCvdnAiNa02d5UXLtx8X5SQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off op

I lik men

>samefagging this hard

It's been posted a thousand times today but, literally any of this dudes short stories.

wattpad.com/user/MostlyHetero

Michael and the Sex Goblin made me lose so fucking hard.

Was looking for this actually
Not even mad it got reposted

The Darius story had me fucking crying

youtube.com/watch?v=rk2jMGvSOn4

Holy fucking samefag

>leaving a trail like a slug

Lost

guess whos here?

Fuck you faggot only one of those is me.

>2016
>being this new
Fuck off faggot

OP STOP SAMEFAGGING YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD YOU NIGGER

Prove it roodypoo

DUBS OPEN THE BOX

Ok.

moar xddd

I apologize. The rest are samefag though.

yes

this is now a banana thread

Kek lost

AMAZING DUBS! THE BOX IS OPENED

DONT TELL MODS

Well if it's not cheese pizza let's see what's inside. Maybe it's an embarrassing photo of spongebob at the christmas party

Ahahahahah who the fuck takes the time to write this shit

Reel

I already opened it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1h5AnCuCQk&feature=youtu.be

That's a pretty shitty box

Why does he wear the peel?

Literally the only funny thing in this thread. Fuck the rest of you.

>they locked cocks
I fucking died

Fuck op and fuck the other guy here for making me reply

Dunno why but that picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?
Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again post your little Banana and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

FUCK YOU

THANKS LORI

QUAD DUBS

checked

Samefag.

Also dubs

>apologize

Not good enough. You're way too sensitive over what you perceived as people deliberately trying to pretend to be different people over the internet, especially on Sup Forums. How autistic are you?

youtube.com/channel/UCvdnAiNa02d5UXLtx8X5SQg

you seem to have autism friend, worrying about what other anons are apologizing for and such

I'm not your friend, pal

I'm not your pal, buddy

I'm not your buddy, joe