Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3lpoGABH6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bumpp

horse tranquilizers

oooh what kind?

ketamine?

im quite interested

Come on you niggers no druggies on Sup Forums tonight?

welp i guess this is dead

I grow mushrooms as a hobby. They sell for 15 a gram. A regular trip is about 2.5 grams. I have taken shrooms more times than I can count. AMA.

4 tabs of high quality blotter. It's 8am and I've been going for 3 hours now.

thats my regular dose too, have you ever done tea?

nice

how many times have you done lucy?

i just came to this pic

4 tabs of high quality blotter. It's 8am and I've been going for 3 hours now. I also have about an 8th of bud and 7 more tabs. So much food in the house as well. No work for 3 days. I'm fine.

Fuck I really want to try some shrooms. Live in Seattle and don't have a connect. Do for acid though which I very much enjoy.

I have made tea quite a bit. I consider it a slight waste though considering you lose a lot of psilocybin to psilocin in the process of making it. I used to made tea and bring it with me to work, it's pretty mellow.

I did actually fuck a girl for $9 worth of drugs before, thanks to a huge difference between the $1 the pills cost me at the pharmacy and the $15 they went for on the street.

Shrooms are great and having at least some experience in a different psychedelic is good. Maybe grow your own?

things like get on a really wild and rude sex when your on meth

Jesus christ. You need to do shrooms. Seattle and the pacific northwest is the fucking mecca of shrooms. I live in Seattle too and am able to score high quality shrooms on the low often

thats interesting I just tried it today, makes consumption a hell of alot easier, i cant bare the taste of zoomies

what kinda drugs opioids i presume

on lsd was like becoming one person made of both of us

Super jelly. Most of my friends are lame and would never drop acid with me or do shrooms so it's hard to find someone who can hook me up. Not even sure where to look really. Going back to college in a few months so maybe I'll meet someone there.

You get used to it. A good taste blocker to use is honey or peanut butter. Even some chocolate works too.
Be careful with anything acidic though, it shortens the trip but makes it way more intense.

you and some girl i assume?

yea i used to do it with sugar water but ah the feeling of it between my teeth is unbearable, the ease of tea for me totally compensates for the loss of psilocybin imo.

yeah the 30mg oxys

woah and they only go for 15 where your from? where aboots?

kratom buzz is wearing off and I just smoked some weed.

didn't mean to reply to you kek

how is kratom? ive heard alot about it? how much does it cost per dose approx?

i'm a girl and it was with a guy

how long does it take to grow a batch/ what is your yield like

I always found shrooms to be not bad tasting. I can eat an 8th like a fucking bag of chips.

My personal favorite is dmt. I know, it's not cheap, but when you vaporize enough at once, it's really cool

Run me through how you normally make tea?
I grind the fruit in my coffee grinder and add it in a coffee filter once the water hits boiling. But, I turn that shit off ASAP and let it simmer until it cools off completely, just to keep as much of the psilocybin in the tea as I can.
I still end up eating the ground shrooms afterwards anyway.

ah my apologies. I know the feeling tho so incredible, did you have sex on it too?

Oh yes

this was back in the day before the crackdown on the pill mills. $15 was the top-end price for small volume purchases; bulk was usually $6-10 dependind on quantity.
i haven't check prices down there any time recently; last check was 2011 when i did a small volume purchase at 15.

I just brew in a tea pot with a good metal filter, add green tea and honey, about 300ml of water.

There is way too many variables to give you a concise answer but... I normally yield 150 grams dry from two flushes and it's normally around a month from beginning to end.
Again. Waaaayyy way way way too many unknown variables that can change how much you might get or how long it takes.

Oh, and MDMA of course :D

Not that user but, try some chamomile next time.

daymn here its like 1$ per mg until 80 mg then those go for 60$ but around here (Ontario) you mainly see the fake 80 and theyre total garbage

i haven't try dmt but it sounds like a great experience

I'm guessing morphine of Valium

interesting, your answer is sufficient i was really just looking for generalities, you get the spores online?

its intense as fuck, most intense drug ive ever done,

You've got to learn how to vaporize it correctly but once you've got it, it's really amazing. If you want to do it, do it alone and in a quiet room.

yeah i actually mix a few kinds of tea, anything to counter act that taste, does a real good job tho

It really depends on how much you take. One hit might just give you a light body high while the next one blows you straight into oblivion :D

I personally wouldn't recommend being alone, for me the drugs hit me before i even exhaled, having a trip sitter isn't the worst they can assist you with the start take the pipe/bong away so you dont break it.

yeah 100% agree, for me i did 75 mg and it was fuccked, legit thought i was gonna die but was a good experience

Yeah. I used Sporedepot but I know the Hawks Eye is another good choice.
Also, you can make your own spore syringes using the mushrooms you grow too.

what kinda does you work with?

what exactly is a spore syringe?

Right. But if you have a tripsitter, he needs to stfu. I had a friend of mine around as a tripsitter and he was constantly talking and asking me shit, meanwhile I was not really able to tell him to be quiet because I was tripping

yea youre right about that total silence is needed or it ruins everything

i find blending it into a milkshake is the best method. don't taste the shrooms and don't lose potency.

its kind of hard to find where i livef, but when it came to me i'll try it

just some marijuana, the last of my edibles. just needed to chill a bit tonight, lots of work stress.

that is a really interesting idea, never thought of that

yeah alone maybe if its a small dosis, or what do you think?

darknet, but be careful i got scammed ordering a gram lost alot of doh :(

HEY PEOPLE I NEED ADVICE

i really really really want to try SHROOMS but i don't know how to get them WHAT DO I DO

lost

Can anybody say what xanax is like

I have a small bong. I fill the part where you would put the weed with steel wool (the stuff u use to clean frying pans, make sure you burn every part of the wool before using it because it mostly has some kind of coating). Then, I sprinkle the dmt on the steel wool. Make sure, the flame from the lighter never touches the dmt chrystals, the heat is enough (and burned dmt smells disgusting)

i think its waste, if you want benzos, i would go for valium wayy for euphoric and less sedative less blackout,

yea i do the same but used ash at the bottom instead. but i meant dose** sorry.

LIKE YOUR MOM SUCKING YOUR DICK

Spores + distilled water

maybe you just need the whrite company

I've never dosed it correctly, I take some and go with it. If you use too few, you won't feel anything besides a little high

Grow them.

its soo potent, so easy to blackout and its hella addictive

I guess so...

LMFAO. GET THE FUCK OUT KISS LESS VIRGIN.

if you dont know any dealers, try darkweb and looks for 4-AcO-DMT. Its essentially synthetic mushroom and will probably be easier to get mailed to you

chill dawg

i wouldn't order them. i'll wait untill a frriend or a nice dealer offerme some good stuff xd

Mystery Strain-- Cannabis
Just drew this

wow nice art skills

Bumping on two points of "raw" heroin, got a 8mg suboxone waiting for me tomorrow to bring this binge to a nice close

thank you

drinkin vodka and railin coke.
favorite thing to do is (if im not at a party) , play bf4 and listen to retro new wave or 2000s number 1 hits.

what does suboxone do for you? stop your dts?

wtf is retro new wave? thats an oxymoron

it's ok. yeah it was really cosmic even it sounds maybe stupid. but it was beautiful. but i guess that the person must be especial for that to result

Depends on the dose, a low dose will just take the edge off while a high dose will give me a nice buzz and take away wd's

i totally get you. i think youre right tho sex with some rando probably wouldnt be as transcending

i know right. but heres an example

youtube.com/watch?v=q3lpoGABH6A

interesting, i knew some guy who would take it in the morning before work, then rail oxys after lol

weed makes fucking so delicious

not bad feels almost 90s industrial