I have a serious question for you guys

I have a serious question for you guys.
Three nights ago I was working on my car with my buddy. Behind my backyard is a bike trail that parallels a thing strip of woods. We heard a distinct “Help!” and walked halfway to my back fence got creeped out and turned around. As I turned around I heard a groan sound that cut off suddenly. We called the police and they found nothing. Regardless still creeped me out. That same night I fell asleep on the couch. My couch is set up to make a bracket or hard shaped “C”. I fell asleep on one end of the “C”. I woke up at 6am and couldn’t move. It felt like I was being restrained. I could only move my eyes and say on the other end of the couch parallel from me was a man standing behind it. He stood still and only was shown by his silhouette. The couch portion perpendicular to me had my girlfriend laying there dead, or half dead. Her blood had rested at the bottom of her body and had no color. She said something to me but I do not know what it was. The man just stood there and eventually he was gone and I could move. I would of tossed it aside as a dream but I never re-awoke and opened my eyes. Also the “dream” made my living EXACTLY as it was in reality. My water bottle on the table and everything. So it felt 100% real. I was scared and didn’t sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCS19EOsrA
sleepeducation.org/sleep-disorders-by-category/parasomnias/sleep-hallucinations/overview-facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tonight was the second incident. I was in the garage with all doors closed working on my engine. I head my girlfriend come outside and walk out on the drive way in front of the garage and then walk into the back yard. Our backyard is gravel/stone garden so its easy to hear the sound of footsteps. Later I asked why she came out there or if the dog was let out and she said no. She’s not the type to try to mess with me like that either so i Believe her on that. Also my house and garage are set up so the drive way runs from the street to the garage that sides diagonal and backwards from the house. So someone walking by or in the backyard would not be possible. Also I live in a richer/safer neighborhood so the chance of kids cutting through my backyard is rare, especially because it only goes to the bike trail or my neighbors houses on the sides of me. She knows of the “dream” and is easily scared herself. She is afraid of everything, for example she got afraid of the first scene of “Scary Movie”. Yes the comedy. We had to turn it off. So she’s not the type to play a scary prank because it would backfire and scare her honestly.

Between these two incidents I am creeped. I keep seeing the figure anywhere I look that is dark. Not actually seeing him, but my brain instantly adds the image of him in dark corners and such. My friend years ago went through a phase for a month of seeing a man every night and she could not move as well. No harm was done to her besides her being scared constantly. Has anyone experienced this or know what is? It is only the third night and I hope it doesn’t continue. Any advice would help please.

currently posting it there too. thanks though

Looks painful to read

how so lol

What's the question

The whole dark man situation was most likely sleep paralysis. I've had this happen to me and it is scary as fuck. Basically you "wake up" but your also still kinda asleep to the point where you're still under the effect of a chemical released by your brain that stops you from flailing like a tard as you sleep. As for everything in the same position and it feeling super real it also happens with me and has happened coupled with sleep paralysis. I kinda found a way which is basically staying calm and trying my best to "close my eyes", I try to do this especially when I have nightmares so I wake up.

Sounds like you have sleep paralysis.

any idea of why the man and my girlfriend laying there dead?

The dream before was a good one. I was on vacation and junk. weird switch.

read second post bottom

This. The rest is most propably stress related.

ideas of the person walking in my backyard ? :/ and what do if weird shit pursues ?

Yeah if possible I would recommend maybe staying at a relatives house for sometime.

Cont.
Also don't be too freaked out about seeing this ominous looking figure everywhere now. And I don't want to freak you out further but with sleep paralysis sometimes you not only have visual hallucinations but also auditory. Try your best to go to sleep early, try to tire yourself out throughout the day. Keep your mind busy before you fall asleep. Listen to some tunes or some podcasts.

I am at parents currently. Have had spooky stuff here but yearssss ago when I was seeing small demon guys. But I figure its too long ago for relation

why would I instantly see him? is it my brain tricking me into fear? thats my guess

I don't know why whenever these things happen they are never nice. I don't know if it's because when you are under sleep paralysis your brain is still quite active so it makes up this weird stuff or what. I'll share a story that's happened to me that was weird.
I basically woke up in my room nothing out of place and couldn't move and there was a dark looking thing in front of me and it just sat there looking. It let out a shriek and was on top of me. By this time I managed to do my weird eye closing trick and woke up but it was an inception style dream so I felt like I had woken up but was still in a dream. This time it was this park I knew i was just walking and suddenly it showed up... It was odd

seems you had a worse one than me by far. I would be deathly afraid if it did that to me.

Yeah I'd assume so. Think of it this way. Your brain really enjoys looking for patterns and since it was a dark humanoid figure it's really easy for your brain to spot it everywhere. That coupled with the fact that usually dark shpoopy figure equal trouble just makes your brain go into overdrive. As I said, try your best to keep your brain busy and also try your best to show it you're in control so you reassure yourself. If you find you have trouble falling asleep like I did maybe see some sort of over the counter meds or talk to a doctor

any idea of the walking in the backyard? since its gravel its easy to identify. and I even hid behind my car thinking she was walking to come see me thats how clear it was

This is a pretty common phenomena. Maybe there is more to this than just "sleep paralysis" and brain chemicals.. Personally I believe when the body is asleep at night, the spirit is awake. This is why we can lucid dream, astral project and such. Maybe, just maybe there is an unexplored universe and/or world on the other side of consciousness that we don't know about. Maybe these... black figures are evil spirits. Maybe they are much more real then we believe them to be.

Just a thought.

Maybe who knows. All I know is I've always seen spooky shit so now not much fazes me. I remember that like at age 7 I spotted some demon looking face on my parent's bathroom tiles and couldn't shower for a week and now 13 years later I still see it

Get some white sage and sage yourself, your girl and your entire house, cars, dogs - everything. Say, or think, "If you're not here for my higher purpose, go to your place of light and love" over and over while you sage. Do not say please, do not give any options, State it purposefully and directly. The sage smoke will form circles when it hits the energy of whatever is there.

jeez. When I was younger and used to see little demon devil guys peering from the side of the couch. scared me horribly. I do not have luck with couches lol

Schizophrenia?

Where do they sell that at?

And maybe you're a superstitious moron.

Just a thought.

Then explain astral projection. Our physical bodies don't astral project.

Any of the spiritual stores will carry it also, believe it or not, eBay. I bought my last lot off a chick on eBay and it is THE most powerful shit I have ever used. It was like giving the house an enema with a fire hose, user.

Either someone trying to scam idiots like you out of money or for anyone who genuinely believes in it, a bunch of high retards imagining shit?

Don't listen to this faggot he's trying to get you to do witchcraft. That will just make the dark figure more angry and active.

Oh yeah I had my fair share of those too.
Also how come no one has posted Mr skeletal

>imagining
Hundres of thousands (if not millions) imagining it.. Damn you got me user. Round of applause.

Turn lights off

Put on headphones

Follow link

Lay in bed and try to go to sleep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCS19EOsrA

I do that almost everynight. shit helps

A large amount of uneducated peasants and new-age retards with no empirical evidence vses the academic community and their use of the scientific method? I know which one I'd pick even if it is smaller in size.

Leaning to agree with the anons that think this is sleep paralysis. Either way, don't worry about it. If you believe in spirits and shit, panicking over it will only make them stronger so cut the crap out. If you want to sage the place [which is something that people believe will spiritually cleanse a place] then do it.
The biggest thing is to put your imagination to rest, as that's what is causing you the most issue. Do whatever you believe will make it stop. Whether that's a spiritual thing, medical, etc... put the fear behind you.
I've had plenty of experiences of this [I hallucinate pretty regularly, usually spoopy stuff] and I usually deal with it differently every time. My worst case were two sisters who I honestly believed were following me. Took me about three months of pure terror to reach an end, which was simply befriending them. Realising they existed to me and offering a hand made them stop the whole terror thing. I still see them occasionally, but not so much now. I tend to believe in the spiritual shit, so talking and accepting and rituals and shit works for me, but that's likely my brain putting boxes in place that needed to be put in place rather than any of the above actually working.
But yeah. Basically - do what you believe in the most, as its your imagination you need to work with, not someone else's. If you can't figure something out yourself, go to the doctor and ask for help.

People imagine lots of things for shit they can't explain.

Go to a doctor immediately and don't try to enable your own delusions you morons

Sleep paralysis, the sounds and paranoia could be bpd/scitzo i have bpd myself and have had plenty experiences like this to the point were i thought i was possesed. Ive heard voices had sleep paralyisis extreme paranoia a bit of mood swings and minor hallucinations had an demonic aparition pull the materess i was on to my glass door theb pick me up/float me up by the neck and talk to me. Plus tons of more stories it got so bad i stopped sleeping during the night.

This is s demon its attached to you
Find god Jesus. During sleep paralysis repeat pslams 23. Then you will see that tthis is a spiritual battle. These things feed off of fear. have no fear For the ur savior is with you.

thisss

OP basically described sleep paralysis in his post

Dont follow this guys advice. It'll lead to you feeding and getting more invested in your delusions goto a doctor this happened to me. It got to the point were i rejected god and was really close to trying to sacrifice my dog
Lmao your fucking crazy just like me goto a doctor.

I'm a doctor, OP. What I've concluded from thoroughly analyzing your "story" is that you've been abducted by an ayylmao. I've already emailed several of my medical corespondents and we're currently trying to discern why this happened. One of my colleagues needs to know If your favorite color is blue or red and why is it blue? Thanks in advance.

Ur a demonic influence . i bet your lfe is filled with anger and despair . and if he tries my advice. Wheres the harm . you dont want him to pray . why ?

Sleep paralysis or Valak is after you

I had sleep paralysis for the first time in ages just the other day.

I was lying in my bed, the room was sort of blurry like all my dreams.

It felt like I was in 2 bodies, 1 body laid there struggling to move my arms and legs. (Which is like the paramount indicator that you're in sleep paralysis and your brain is playing tricks on you during REM sleep btw)

The other body felt like it was wrapped in bubblewrap and someone was hugging me and sort of rolling me along the ground.

I thought my Mom walked into my room and was asking me questions so I kept saying "I'm okay" "I'm fine, I'm just tired" all the while it felt like a "demon" was rolling me around on the floor.

hahahaha fuck it's funny to think back on it now, I could definitely see how this could be unsettling for people though.

I'm glad that I "enjoyed" this second time though because the first time I was shitting myself, albeit I was like 9 years old.

Are you on prescriptions? Couldn't imagine such a perpetual experience, not knowing what's real and what isn't. I myself only suffer from mild paranoia and light amnesia, It's progressively gotten worse as I aged. I had many sleepless nights caused by "sensing" abnormal presences within my home watching me and the moment I shut my eyes I feel it closer, invading my tiny space of comfort, by the time I could no longer stay up I'd fall into excruciating nightmares, not scary. But dizzying and mindbending.

Sleep paralysis

Fuck off if he wants to pray he can pray its not going to do anything for him tho

Sleep paralysis can be caused by trying to achieve lucid dreaming. If it keeps up, you might be able to control your dreams

Lucid dreaming is extremely difficult to master. I can do it, but I often experience sleep paralysis. I overcame most of my horror fears when I was young, so the paranormal doesn't really bother me. I still get sleep paralysis every know and then, mostly when lucid dreaming malfunctions, and often see a black figure of a man in a gas mask sitting on the end of my bed, singing "ring a ring a roses", and it still freaks the fuck out of me.

Just mood stabilizers so far, this is fairly new to me im 19 just went to my doctor for it a couple weeks ago. Haven't had any major hallucinations since then have had some minor ones and quiet voices tho. Its all about dealing with and not surcoming/feeding your delusions. Before i knew what it was i was in quite the bad place. Im just glad im not a full on schizo at least not yet.

Jesus is there for you too user. You may still Have some hope . or maybe not . your obviously rebellious to the spirit of god . such despair such loneliness. Such a void between u and YAHWEH . SUCH DEMONIC BUTTHURT. your cries for god have been met with out answer. The rope awaits you . you know where it is .

Stop trying to bring others into your web of lies L.

Lmao how about you rope yourself and see what happens Mr. Brainwashed.

that's fucking sleep paralysis you idiot. that and you linking random events together to make it sound like oooooooo its ghoooooosts!

Sleep paralysis. I get it sometimes.

Don't fucking do that. I have a tablet which I use to browse the web. When I opened up that image, it was 2 inches from my face. I fucking jumped, fuck you.

It wants your soul . tonight it will seek u again this time the pills want help.

Or you know, hold your breath.

- woke up and had to pee really bad
- jumped out of bed
- forgot i have a bad case of sleep paralysis in my legs
- fell down on my knees
- forgot i also have a bad case of sleep paralysis in my arms
- hit my face so damn hard on the floor that i broke a tooth

>go to a doctor
Are you retarded?

Nah not into suicide. Brainwashed? Dude im not the one on pyhco active meds. Ur life and soul is just fodder for demons . wheres mommy now baby boy?

Lmao stfu tryna trigger my delusions. Before medication i did a fuck ton of research into the occult if demons do exist they exist in a different plain of existence to us and need energy/ fuel to come into our world even then they are still pretty powerless in our plain of existence given they cant actually materialize here like us. Eat my knob cunt.

Honestly This guy has a good idea. Even if God aint real, repeating verses or praying gives you a sense that you arent alone and is somewhat more bearable.

Give it a try OP

The paranoia and hearing things could be the a start of hallucinations/ delusions that will end up getting worse. He can do whatever he wants but praying to hod wont do him any justice are you sir a retard?

Im guessing by research you mean google. Way to go . experts in an hour .you know he'll be back . he's waiting . you know he's there. Just can't get him off your back . pray son . pray with ur heart .

seriously fuck that picture OP

>paying for a doctor to tell you something you already know
>not trying free method that may/may not work but have nothing to lose
>???

God* rip mobile

Right.... It cant hurt .

That and my aunts a pagan

this first story is called sleep paralyisis
its like a nightmare but you part of you awakes and you see things that arent there dont worry friendo but if you are american get a gun just cause

And trust me i dug real fuckin deep when i was going through that phase. Even read the black bible lmao cant scare me with your bullshit

Im canadian forgot about medical fees kek

>put in mental hospital for seeing images
>still deny a free method because youre not a crazy person

Theres the start of the influences.a family member with demonic contacts . your on the wrong side son u guys lose in the end you know that right ? We are are extremly forgiving , full of light and love , peace and life .... You what to do John 3:16 is a start . you hve nothing to lose ....except ur soul

Check out Narcolepsy and hypnogogic hallucinations.
sleepeducation.org/sleep-disorders-by-category/parasomnias/sleep-hallucinations/overview-facts

Perfectly describes sleep paralysis. science, not supernatural. happened to me a shit ton of times. I'm used to it now.

2nd incident. over-active imagination, or an animal (cat/raccoon, etc.)

relax.

/thread

>greentexting this much
>Its free because it doesn't work, plus in >the long term the church will extort your >money anyways

Also, keep note that these aren't only tied to sleep disorders, they can happen randomly, depending on your sleeping schedule, eating habits, etc.
You don't have to be dozing off or waking up to hear or see something that isn't actually there.
>Kek, the brain has a lot of chemicals it can release whenever it wants to just to fuck with you

Alright Sup Forumstards. Im off to work. May the YAHWEH BE WITH YOU.

Yeaa shit nigga, another sleep paralysis user here. Dark unmoving figures seem to be the most common form showing up when this occurs. For me, it's always visual and trying to wake up is a fucking pain. The more it happens the better you get at dealing with it though, for example I can easily control my breathing and I always fall asleep quickly so if I am sleeping next to my girlfriend or so I often begin to hyperventilate so that she wakes me the fuck up. Neat system if you rarely sleep alone.

I'll only lose my soul once i die if it cant get me to kill myself it gets nothing intill i die. I'll go my own way old man at least im assuming your some old bible thumper maybe ill be led to god later in life but for now fuck off.

That another subject (church) for another time . beware of fasle prophet s . the Devil is constantly looking to devour.

Its not a jumpscare, i checked.

Also OP, whenever you face something which seems to amplify your fears, hold on tight and summon every bit of emotional suffering you've ever had in your life. This will be your shield.

Weigh all the other advice anons have given you. Regardless, be smart and help yourself get through tough situations.

>the church
You talk as if all churches are connected and have a big conference on how they can further take money from people

35 yrs old ...Marine .... Not a bible banger by far . Just dont like the devil. God speed buddy.

Thinks bible thumper s frequent Sup Forums .FAGG

You never know who's on the other end of that computer. Anythings possible. If priests can rape little boys they can frequent Sup Forums.

Catholics are another demonic influence. Damn user . just pray whats in your heart. I got to get to work. See ya later

Ya my friends and I see that guy too
We call him Dave

Daves a dick

Lmao my great grandmother was a die hard catholic shit my family is just full of devil worshippers by your logic she was also a huge influence on me and my mother when she was alive. I always thought she'd be looking down on me and be disappointed guess not uncles also a schitzo i guess it just runs in the family

88 . i think he ment the Catholic church not your granny. Catholicism in its hiearcy is demonic . ur gran is probably not .

Oi thanks for the clarification

Unless she eats cats . then u have a problem