Snus thread

snus thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lorGyY-FF30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

recommend brands and "types"?

What even is snus? I heard it's popular in Sweden, and that's all I know

General extra strong

its a portioned tobacco you put under your upper lip for a good time. (usually has 21mg of nicotine)

how does it feel?experiance wise

buy some, try some.

expect to puke the first time unless you are used to nicotine

first couple of times (around 3) you feal "unwell" after that you get a nicotine "high"

how long does this high last,compared to cigs

You feel a tingly experience in your upper lip, when you first start snusing you will also feel that ur legs feel lighter. I use snus everyday and it made me quit smoking.
I'm not able to jog and everything without getting exhausted and ofcourse, nobody around me gets to smell the nasty fucking smoke.

U can use the snus for 30 minutes and u start feeling it after 5 minutes and the "high" lasts about 1 hour for new users.

Snus is 10x more nasty

Feelsgoodman. The one in OP's pic is 'portion' snus. The tobacco is in like a little teabag. It keeps it together and stops it from running all over your gums. The sensation is a slight pleasant tingling/ mild burn under your top lip. More 'hardcore' guys use 'loose' snus, which is a sticky-ish power that they shape and stuff under the top lip. Some guys who do 'loose' kinda consider 'portion' as 'girls snus'. The feeling of having it under your lip can be as hard to give up as the nicotine itself and some guys resort to wetting a small piece of paper (the same size as the snus 'prilla') to have under their lip while they try give up.

Its quite popular in eastern countries.. Where they call it NASWAR.. Mostly in pakistan and afghanistan..

As an occasional 'snuser', I can keep mine in for 2 hours quite easily. Guys who do it all the time change after about 30 mins (or less sometimes)

how does it compare to american snuff,like say smokey mountain

general white

any hockeyplayers in here ?

Odens extra strong reporting in weak faggots

Granatäpple vit miniportion reporting in

odens is great! cold dry is my favortite

nicotine feels amazing. But, I will warn everyone that tobacco fucks with your insides like no other. Ulcers are truly hell on earth

Get grizzly dark wintergreen

sad but true

yup

Because this brand is cheap I get a lot of shit from my friends. But this is my favorite.

06 og g3 er hellig

Belmont beyond, the weaker variety lately cause of health n shit -_-

copenhagen mint/wintergreen pouches good burn last long....grizzly wintergreen pouches pretty good to.....skoal prouches alright they use thick pouches so they seem pretty dry...if you want something that has no burn redman shit

>2016
>putting tobacco in your ass to get high
lol, whatever makes you happy

cope southern blend long cut. i like to change up fine and long cut. usually natural or some variation. straight is way too sweet, i don't like wintergreen or mint anymore either. copenhagen black is good, tastes like rum or whiskey. also sweet but still good. i always use bottom lip, should i try a top lip right now? and screw pouches anymore. i used to love them just as much as dip, some friends only use pouches, but now they just have a lil burn but no kick to make you feel good and very expensive. so is dip though

ALL of you are fucking queer boys. It is called CHEW and always will be CHEW you fucking shit generation teenie boppers.

Pouch, powder, shredded, THE FUCK IS SNUS? You cant sniff those up your nose like you can with regular chew so it shouldnt even be called anything related to snus.

>implying pouches of American Dip and Swedish snus are the same thing

Pouches still require you to spit, as you do with a lip of dip in, and pouches also are usually less discreet and go in the bottom lip vs a snus portion that is more discreet and is in the top lip and you swallow the spit.

It aint chew you american piece of shit, it's a holy relic from the northern reaches of Sweden. Show your fucking chew up yo ass and become and snusing man instead.

shove even

>checked
>also my favorite number

Found the redneck

Vem gillar lakritssnus här?

>expect to puke the first time
For the life of me, I can't understand how nicotine - or even alcohol - became popular in the first place

..but then again, I've always been weird and friendless

> not knowing about glorious snus
> thinking it's chewy tobaccy
Your trips are wasted on you.

If I'm not smoking, I usually chew tobacco, but have always been moderately curious about snus. Any anons tried both? If so, which is better?

Holy shit my first trips, and its the holy number, well ILL BE

Just quit dipping long cut. Currently 3 days without any tobaccy. Dying please help

Snus means snuff in swedish. Fuck you cunt.

this 100

look up chew tobacco on google image. you'll be put off by all the cancer pics

the best

Snus isn't snuff you retard.

Fucking summer...

instead of odens you just could go to a 10:- hooker and get AIDS for much cheaper

very good user. extra long cut. good flav. and that silverburst finish bro! but southern blend is still better imo. and that brownburst

Think you forgot the Ettan pic there friend...

I know that feeling, my brand is Kronan, also cheap but not all that bad

This guy lives under a rock

Confusingly, the English word "snuff" is translated to snus in Swedish, and the word "snuff" is often used in English to refer to both the nasal form and both the placed-under-the-lip forms of snus and dipping tobacco.

L2google

This, fucking fags its called dip and the answer is Grizzly Mint

Wow, who is this beautiful ladys name? I feel like I fapped to her b4

Snuser bare 06 nå

Det är väl helt okej. Fast jag föredrar vanligt

And snuff is snus in Swedish... it doesn't mean that snus is for sniffing, does it? Go on, look up how to use snus and then tell me it's snuff.

Is it snuff? Nope. Do you chew snus? Nope. Were you wrong to think that it's snuff? Yes! Do you think anyone in Sweden is going to give a fuck about what they call the stuff they make because some Ameritard got his panties in a knot over it? Doubt it.

But the word translates to something that's different! Waah!

Stay mad :3

you from norway, regarding those gay brands

hesgoingallout.jpg

you probably did user! kek

her name is bailey j look her up
then put in big dipola when you see her cock

Confirmed thread is full of summer cept for me and you buddy.Thats a man... man.. but hey at least you are on my side with the term/s. Dip is also acceptable.

Snus is like cigarettes in the way that if you change brand it tastes like shit utill you get used to it

>her cock

So what you're saying is that Swedish snus != snuff, but other countries use the word snuff interchangeably when referring to snus and snuff.

So snus is not snuff as it's commonly known outside of Sweden...

I'm failing to see a problem with the whole "Snus isn't snuff" post that guy made.

Thank you for confirming everyone is retarded by using the french word for snuff to describe puches of CHEW.

This some kind of word only fedora wearing neckbeards can use?

I AINT MAD, I GOT TRIPS YOU NIGGER ahahahahahahaha

I use pouches but put in multi,I personally will switch it from top sides and the bottom sides.I like pouches less mess keeps form

I've got the music from that cartoon in my head now.

It's so feminine

Marine infantry man here. It's a really big part of the culture here. One of the biggest reasons it's popular is it keeps you awake. You're almost forced to you with having to stand so many hours of watch you can go insane. Snus is an extremely weak for of dip. Weakest being about camel snus strongest being around Copenhagen straight or original. Snus is kind of "see if you like it thing" it's weak and doesn't really taste bad, but you still feel the effects. But after a while you usually want to get that nicotine high again and pursue the stronger. Maybe the skoal flavors, then grizzly, then Copenhagen being the top.

Tryhard tries hard.

yes, so feminine.

Forsen boys

it turns out that everyone in this thread is just misspelling anus

>Smokeless tobacco
Only in murica

Fuckin half of you have no idea What your talking about. This is called snus thats about as much as you seem to know.. The op pic is is a pouch.. If you live in the woods all the butch women chew this. As for the high you are all talking about it's just like a ciggerette rush and your making way too big a deal out of it. You chew we get it.. Now try to keep your dick out of farm animals please.

So that's what anus tastes like? I guess I understand gayness a bit more now.

Except you don't chew snus...

Yeah I don't know why, but some people go all hipster with their brand. To me if it's a decent snus, it's only a bonus if it's cheap right.

Same guy again. Snus I'm pretty sure is the camel brand name. We just call them pouches. People are also asking about chew. Chew is more sweet deffinately but it's deffimately weaker. The better tasting being redman gold, and Levi garret. I remember chewing after I was already dipping long cut and not feeling a thing. It's a lot more tasty, that's why you see highschool base ball players mix it with chewing gum. You can hide it from parents but they usually have dip after the game

So low quality bait I'm not even going to bother with an image

OP started a thread about snus, no one wants to hear any more about your retarded cowgirl product. Bubblegum, are you fucking serious?

No but like seiuously, you don't.

Why yes, yes I am.

But you don't though...

This is why the Vietnamese won.

I like Snus. It's basically dipping without the mess and it's more discrete, you don't have to constantly spit all the time or at all.

I started with Camel Frost which I liked, right now I've been on General Onyx which I really like.

Because of cowgirl bubblegum?

Why the fuck has no one prayed to the Ettan gods yet? Has it fallen from grace or am I just a faggot?

Never heard of it, where do you get it and what's the taste? Anything comparable?

Stop making our country look bad

ettan lös master race

It's like the tobacco gods have jizzed in your mouth and you don't even care that you've gone gay for tobacco.

In reality is a mid-tier strength, not as strong as Copenhagen and you can still taste food afterwards but it's pretty decent nicotine. It's a really old blend and it's unchanged. No faggy fruit flavours for fruits.

This nigger right here gets it.

you feel like it has some influence on your endurance or strength in a negative way ?

After a quick google search I finally understand what the Americans are talking about. "Dip" is apparently kind of like lössnus except you place it in the lower lip and "pouches" are like portion except weaker than Swedish apparently. "Snuff" is luktsnus. and the american versions are similar på chewing tobacco, hence the confusion between the Swedes and Americans.

And of cousre I go full retard and fuck up the grammar and mix languages

go för "lös" ie the lose powder form and not the prepackaged bags, more quality and easier to avoid nausia from the moldy/damp nasty ass bags.

youtu.be/lorGyY-FF30