Just had my leg amputated 2 weeks ago because of a drunk driver...

Just had my leg amputated 2 weeks ago because of a drunk driver, and it was my birthday today but nobody showed up or got me a card or anything. My mom rang and said "it's too upsetting to see you like this, just give us some time to get used to it". (my face is also pretty swollen still so it upsets them, and the no leg thing hehe)

If I could just get a few replies with cats that would really make my day, but don't worry if you're too busy. Thankyou Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/user/MostlyHetero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is my kitten that passed away not to long ago. Sorry man.

Another.

Cats are rad, you don't need that b itch ass leg OP. You'll do just fine without it

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsrother. Sorry for the lack of cats. These guys are all I've got on my phone. I hope you're doing alright.

Happy birthday again, you've been through alot, but the fact that you're still alive means you're a survivor. Keep going ma man.

Time stamp plz

Can we see the stump pls

Here you go. Happy Sup Forums day.

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro.

Happy birthday, user. Leg prosthetics aren't that bad and they'll continue to improve, so stay strong and recover quickly.

Parts don't make a man
A man makes the man

Sorry dude, happy birthday Sup Forumsro

You fucker :(

Happy Birthday user. Sorry about what happened to you - that fucking sucks.

Time stamp the stump for jesus xx

AAAAAAAAA DOGSS

Sorry man. My birthday was 2 weeks ago, and I went to my grandfather's funeral for it. Here's a cat-hug.

Are dogs okay I don't have catpics only dogpics

how is the lawsuit going?

nice trips, also this

get more cats OP

Trips have spoken xx

Pic of leg

OP

wattpad.com/user/MostlyHetero

Read some of these short stories. They always cheer me up when I'm sad. The guy who wrote them is back and adding more stories to his collection. GL. Happy birthday by the way.

Happy Birthday

yes dog pics are fine thankyou user
Thankyou so much anons I'm crying

What a load of shit.

Happy Sup Forums day.

Here's my cat. She lives with my grandmother because I can't have pets where I live.

isn't this the third birthday feel bad thread today?
anyway, happy birthday user, we hope you stick around a while

Happy Birthday hopper

ill dump all my nice ones

Having cats is gay. True men have dogs.

Happy birthday user
Hope your suffering makes you stronger

Ur welcome sweetie. We're so proud of u

I actually can't breathe these are pretty funny man.

Good vibes

schenker baby

Seriously op? Im so sorry i would totally be there for your birthday after such a horrific event. Happy Birthday bro I bet this is the worst thing thats ever or will ever happen to you but I just want you to know someone cares.

Happy birthday my dude I really hope things get better for you. Stay strong we believe in you bro

Damn OP, that sucks ass, but happy birthday man. Here's a cute kitty. You'll do fine without a leg, bro. You can do it.

Good news, OP. Now when you get busy, you can say "I'm as busy as me in a butt kicking contest".

this is a cat, isn't it?
but in all seriousness, we're sorry about that happening to you, can we see the stump atleast tho?

Happy birthday brother. Late or not. I'm happy you're here and so is this cat. I think it's smiling
:)

Happy birthday dude. Look on the bright side, if you ever get in a fight you can beat them with your prosthetic leg. That's almost as good as having a fake eye that pops out to scare children.

Fuck you OP you stupid faggot. You don't have to lie to get a cat thread.

Nobodies mom would call on your birthday and say they arent coming to spend time with you because you were recently in a car crash and are digned up too bad. If you actually were in a car crash bad enough to get a limb amputated, you'd either still be in a hospital or have just gotten out and have a shit ton of support from friends or family. Im not even sure why I replied to this thread.

happy bday faggot
life may look like it sucks right now
but youll find a whole new love of the new lifestyle and lack of responsibility.

Unless you were a workaholic, this should simply make your life easier. Things will get better. Once again, happy bday.

Happy birthday user. Cant post pics my phone is acting up. :(

Happy birthday dear, espero que te mejores.

Pppppffftt

>butt lust
Lmao

I assumed he was still in the hospital.

Happy Birthday! Get well soon! Make sure to get a sick ass robot leg!

Closest I have to kot

legs are for losers anyways. besides, the body compensates for shit. you're other leg is gonna get hella strong and you're probs gonna get some rad upper body strength. ur gonna be looking better than ever dude as long as you dont get depressed and not move around and shit.

and if your family was truly that heartless to not show up on your birthday in your time of need, I doubt they would even call in the first place. You are either:

A.) lying about the reason your family doesnt want to see you
B.) Lying about being in a car crash
C.) Lying about your birthday
D.) Lying about everything

kys

God dammit

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsro. Don't let life fuck you up. Look at all the cute cats.

Woah, now that yoy mention it...
First thread, first b8 I bite
I guess I just woke up

OP if this is b8 kys
And considering the lack of timestamp and incoherence of story, it probably is

Trips say stay positive.
You're not lying.
Finger that asshole gud.

damn dude that sucks

Kys for b8
But thanks for a caturday on fucking Tuesday

Happy Sup Forumsday user

tough shit bruh, here's a cat I found after a dog chased it up a tree

There's no way that's true, stop trying to steal sympathy.

Here a pic of my kitty OP. I hope you feel better. I can post more if asked!

Dogs are the neediest fucking things. How can you a real man if you need to fulfil some fucking muts desire for a friend. Cats give no fucks, hence, are true reflection of dudebroness.

Not OP but I like your lion
More pls

Your family sounds like a load of fucking cunts. Tell them fuck you from me assuming you are not making at all up. If you are making it all up, please kill yourself. Happy birthday you gay bastard.

This is one of my favorites

Happy birthday!

Nice

Post more if you feel like it
Ur little lion is amazing

Kek

Hope you have a good rest of your birthday homie. Positive energy your way

My shaved pussy...

Here is another one because I am feeling generous and drunk... and I rarely get a chance to use these.

Have this wildman. Also, hello OP!

He is sir pancho, now 23 years old >w

Hello user , I am here for you. Sup Forums will always be here for you. Give me the address and full name of the drunk driver and I will make sure he becomes an hero.

Kek i love this one