ITT: Post your biggest musical influences

ITT: Post your biggest musical influences

>ok computer
Why do you like communist propaganda? How very un-libertarian of you you ugly fuck

Wow, its almost like I can separate politics and music unlike Pitchfork

Olivia tremor control is just so... Boring? Generic? Its the kind of music that anyone who claims as a favorite can be written off as a tryhard/poseur. Its just generic pop with le whacky field recordings and distortions thrown in. Expected better from you montie.

Bill Doss has a wonderful voice

this t b h

except you dont
also what the fuck does pitchfork have to do with anything

He's a big fan of Oasis so obviously he would levitate to more Sup Forums accepeted Beatle clones

i need recs help

>Posts a unpublished review I made of a band whos main focal point of this music is the politics behind it

Ok Computer is not outwardly political and making a grand statement like RATM and comparing the two is fucking autistic

Bjork
Nine Inch Nails
Aphex Twin
Deftones
Thursday
Glassjaw
Brian Eno
Coil

>Wow, its almost like I can separate politics

also why do you feel the need to bring disabled people into this?

Tonedeff
Bjork
Cunninlynguists
Ka
Tedy Andreas
Inspectah Deck
Z-Ro

Stop ignoring my discord messages.

message me again? or PM me/

are we talking about influencing taste, or influencing the music we create? im guessing the first

So you can block me? Tough luck montie. I was the one who stood by spreading your brandon pedophile accusation. I stood by and defended your ugly cow gf as not being that ugly when all else laughed. I stood by and defended your emberassing oasis fanboyism. And you repay me like this.

It's simply emberassing.

Stop posting with your trip off. It's so obvious it's you.

these rlly infulence me

fuck off popfag, only people who make music can post in this thread

You enjoy watching little innocent and unaware children do unspeakable things under evil satanist men. Please, leave.

Also, the one montie thread you're mentioned, you pop up. I wonder if you lurk all montie threads now.

Nah, he's got the right idea. You should follow his lead. You're all obnoxious faggots.

him

Like accusing someone of being a pedophile wouldn't piss them off? Even more so when Montie has to drop his trip to bring it up? and reply to his own posts like someones talking about it? Brandon's annoying and sometimes funny, but Montie is a total faggot.