Ask a guy that used to be a hitman for a NYC crime family anything.(Within reason)

Ask a guy that used to be a hitman for a NYC crime family anything.(Within reason)

Just because you are a DJ (former DJ) that played hits, don't call yourself a "hitman." It's a bad play on words and it does not have the effect on everyone else that it had in your head.

Pretty strong skepticism, but what the hell.. I'll play along.

How much is the usual charge? What affects the price?

No, I killed people.

can you put me in contact with some people? i want to start my criminal career.

i'm pretty much like tom hardy in the drop tbh.

How many people did you kill?

What was the average pay per head?

Have you ever shat yourself on the job? ei; waiting for a target?

Price depends on the mark. if it was in their own family usually 10K to 15K. Bosses and higher made men depending on location 30K to 50K

think the jets can make the playoffs this year?

17. Usually 20K to 25K

I shit myself once in New Jersey when the cops let the dog on me and I still had the gun in my pants.

No.

How did you get into this profession?
Was it pure coincedence or did you want to become a hitman?

Two guys in a night club jumped a guy and I jumped in to help him, I crushed a guys head while kicking him when he hit the floor. We became friends, I did not know he was "connected"

preferred tool/means of dispatch?
do you have to get a new one for each job?
does that come out of your end?

After about a year and half of hanging with him they seen I was just a ruthless fuck and did not take shit from anyone. Asked me one day if I wanted to make a little extra money.

Howd you get started

OP is a lying faggot. Also have some nice OC as this is now a banana thread!

Why quit?
Do you have a barcode on your head?
Is your favourite number 47?

I'd rather have a lying faggot thread than that newfag cancer you little cock muncher.

What's your favorite furniture ?

It is better to have your own shit and get it yourself, hammers, bats, dog chains, I used it all.

Seems sketchy but who cares..
What was your first hit? How did it go down?
Did you have any worries? Also did you follow some kind of codex meaning not killing children or women or some shit?

I like old stuff, anything Victorian.

So they just saw you kill someone and said, "wanna make money for doing that"

Excuse me it took me 8 minutes to make that pic, i dont have photoshop but i have an app called paintbook have more wizard!

The first one was guy that had supposedly cut off another guys finger for money he owed. It was the nephew of a made guy. I killed him in a strip club bathroom with a 12 inch dog collar.

How big is your cock? Cut or uncut?

Have more wizard art faggot, i don't have photoshop but i have a app called paintbook

agreed

You should be a butterfly.

Nobody ever suspects the butterfly.

No, it was my not giving a fuck attitude and not saying anything about who I was with when I went to jail for the night club beating.

7 3/4 cut

edgy

WIZARD POWERS ACTIVATE!

Most of the guys I knew are dead or in prison.

Down for another job? 20k since this is a Sup Forums faggot.

goriest hit

and the cleanest hit
you've ever done

All I need is a picture and an address.

there is no such thing as "used to be a hitman" also if you were in the family, you would know better than post this shit on the internet.

I was not in the family I am white. Most guys in that line of work were outsiders, specifically after Gotti took over one family

Can you give us any sort of proof without blowing your cover or something?

my father was white, in south jersey in 1960 and was connected. and gotti was north jersey and ny. you need to stop.

Cleanest.....syringe of fluid from a puffer fish sac
goriest.......beat a guy to death with bumper jack

What does that have to do with anything?

stop it we're having fun.

Tell us a bit about your OPSEC. How did you evade LE?

When you say "hitman"...do you actually mean 42 year old virgin who lives in his mama's basement?

you need to stop posting.

New York was rough in those days, 70% of all violent crime in the city was unsolved. Honestly the cops never looked that hard for people like me, they just wanted to bring the families. Dead guys were one last person they had to investigate. Not to mention I seen tons of cops on the take.

Yep, my 3400 sqft basement.

Okay. What about cleanup? It sounds like you just left them. Also, ever kill a cop?

If someone asks you to kill him, please don't. Do it, he's my hero and role moddle. Ever since my dad starting beating me a few years ago i cried in my room everynight and always wished that roman could beat him up. Since school started back up my first project was to do powerpoint on a hero of yours and to also write a paper. I chose Roman cuz hes cool and badass and gets mega pussy like me and my crush (:

pics or it didn't happen. Even if it did no one would've cared anyway. No matter if you're missing, dead, unrecognizeable, friendly, & retarded. No one would've cared. I hope you keep doing what you doing cause it helps us not give a single fuck.

No cops, cleaning up a scene is a no no. You are more likely to leave more clues trying to clean than just walking away.

your basement is larger than 90% of the homes in Britan? Your chin beard must be huge.

Do Jews run the world?

any codex?
did u ever regret something?
you sound like a fucking edge lord man

Did you ever turn down a job? If so, why?

Kill more

If someone rolls quads, will you kill trump?

You don't tell people like that no

how did u stop then?

b/c he's stuck in his huge totally made up unbelievably sized basement.

That is because you are a britfag and I am an amrifag

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh niggers

>NYC crime family
Name?

Like I said, most of the guys I knew are dead or in prison.

Did you ever think about the fact that they might have families and stuff like that?

Clinton

Um, no

3400 sqft and yet never leaves his 10X10 bedroom.

So sad.

When you enter that life you accept the fact that one day your best friend might shoot you in the face.

When someone tells you to kill yourself, do you give them a price estimate?

Do you use guns or use a bow and arrow?

Hey you narrowed it down to two rare execution methods. How often do you think those have popped up in the last 50 years?

That sounds hard...

Sure

So you're gonna get some calls once the ones in jail get out?

Can you provide any evidence as in just enough to prove you're not lying

Who cares, they are not looking for me. The head has been cut off the snake.

Were you originally a plumber from brooklyn?

That would be stupid. I don't care if you believe me.

You ever feel conflicted over the kind of people you serviced? Like protecting human traffickers and shit?

No remorse?

I never understood who dubs guy was, is he Mike Myers or something?

Not really, that was not really a big part of their game. There were a couple individuals that did shit like that but was not the family standard.

OP, why didn't you post on reddit where AMAs are accepted there, why Sup Forums of all places?

Nope.

Would it have mattered if it was?

I don't know what that is

Wanna have buttsex?

Not really.

Do you have a SO?

Sounds like a role model to me :D

Did you become a hitman because grandpa wop marlon brando touched your dick?

What's it like lying about things on the internet?

Only if your cock is short and skinny

Why Sup Forums? Why us m8?

I am white