I'm feeling depressed Sup Forums post your best mood music and post appropriate pictures

I'm feeling depressed Sup Forums post your best mood music and post appropriate pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EwTZ2xpQwpA
youtube.com/watch?v=uuJyJcZgFVA
youtube.com/watch?v=gUIHjPwmZ8k
youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs
youtube.com/watch?v=FVY2ERXkNgY
youtube.com/watch?v=EtM7zIF-IlU
youtube.com/watch?v=gqtuxo-Y1AA
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9xveRsWxo
youtu.be/bMpFmHSgC4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0NKUpo_xKyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone?

Moose by nokbient. He's on soundcloud, great escapism through his music

youtu.be/EwTZ2xpQwpA
Usually picks me up when I feel down

youtube.com/watch?v=uuJyJcZgFVA

feel it man

youtube.com/watch?v=gUIHjPwmZ8k

youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs

Cheer up, OP.
Listen to 'Walking on Sunshine' or some shit.

what's got you down this time OP?

A lot, it almost feels like too much too type.

If Sup Forums founded a country, this would be their national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVY2ERXkNgY

its alright to express yourself, we've got time, anyone else can share their feel stories too

Here's a picture of what makes me happy, OP! Unconditional love!

She doesn't care that I'm fat and hairy

personally, i like listening to something by Damon Albarn when i'm feeling down

Guys, what makes everyone most happy?

This Sup Forumsro needs some 'cheer up' ideas.

This time, primarily, I think it's isolation. I have no friends nor have I ever, though I try hard and don't seem to be socially awkward to myself it usually gets no where. I also have no family to support me, they have always been horrible, they've treated me badly my entire life, the things they say to me... I wouldn't even say to my worst enemies, but maybe that's just me. I guess I just feel lonely, and purposeless. It seems however hard I try at anything in life I get nowhere, and I can never figure out what to do, or what to do with my future. I just spend my time numbing myself with pointless things, I choose ignorance over reality at this point. Probably because it feels like the only way I can escape, and seeing the situation in my few quick glimpses when I'm not trying to distract myself just further convinces me of my efforts pointlessness. I don't know what to do anymore.

i'd say, i like to just take some time alone (even though thats the worst way to go about it) and just look around the internet to find people to talk to

wow, that must suck, ever thought about just getting out there and finding people?
what are you planning to do then? just feign ignarance forever?

also, music: youtube.com/watch?v=EtM7zIF-IlU

>wow, that must suck, ever thought about just getting out there and finding people?
what are you planning to do then? just feign ignarance forever?

That's the problem, I don't know.

Everyone has an escape, even if it's as simple as music and reading.
Maybe you need to focus on your escape a little less and try to focus on small improvements to your life, OP. Maybe change of job.

well starting now, get out there and find people, how's your working life or are you still getting through school?
both those places are a good start to getting to know people

Point Point - Au Revoir
>post appropriate pictures
Aint nobody got time for that

I'm still in college, we are about one week into the semester, and I'm trying but so far no luck.

You know... I've made life long friends one the Internet. Friends that cheer me up, friends to laugh with. One through a gaming network, and another through a website. Alex, I text him EVERYDAY. He's still in a rough time... But Mike, I think the confidence of a couple friends helping him in RL. He doesn't really talk much anymore... Cause he's started a new life and doesn't really need a crutche anymore. Find something/someone to give you confidence, OP.

>soon i'm gonna run out of pics, so maybe

well i hope for you to have the best of luck, any interests that you think could score you some friends?

more music that makes me happy: youtube.com/watch?v=gqtuxo-Y1AA

Things could always be worse, OP!

you just need to party hard

youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9xveRsWxo

Well due to my unfortunate asocialness all of my hobbies tend to be very... well asocial. Things like reading, drawing, video games, music, and pretty much all things one can enjoy by themselves. However I have an interest for everything so hopefully nothing would inhibit a potential friend from becoming a permanent one.

Also I'd like to add that that song is just what I needed, so thanks, it's very uplifting and upbeat, and I can definitely see myself hearing it many times to get my mood up.

youtu.be/bMpFmHSgC4Q

well that's a start! i would suggest building up your courage to talk more from online communities or just your average game chat, its only the start of your life after all.

no problem, always happy to help!

To everyone who posted in this thread: I just want to say thanks. Even when I know I can't find the people to talk to in real life, I know I can always find a helpful community here. Thanks for helping out guys, I appreciate it.

Thanks for the advice user, I've always thought of online associations as too artificial or false to look into seriously, but the more I think about it the more it seems appealing and functional.

Kik me if you ever want to talk to someone, OP.
>hawtchicken

Alright I will, thanks.

Alright guys, I'm going to go to sleep, I really need to wake up early. But thanks for all the help anons, feel free to keep using this thread for yourselves.

Forgot to mention that this is me, Op. - Op

anytime op, hang in there old buddy,goodnight then

last pic i'm posting now
along with youtube.com/watch?v=0NKUpo_xKyQ
later anons

You the MVP, Sup Forumsro.
Night.

night night (ps, its 7am for me, im staying up)