You haven't heard from your good bro for a few years

>you haven't heard from your good bro for a few years
>Suddenly he messages you and wants to reconnect
>This is him now

What do ?

Hell no

Except most white trannies aren't that passable.

Back to with your mental illness, faggot.

reply with tits or gtfo. user should know the rules.

>implying he would want to reconnect with me while looking like that

not him

treat like a human

Calm down faggot, it's just a random what do scenario thread. No need to get your PTSD revving.

>non-passabe tranny triggered

No one wants your hairy, shitty ass, homo.

/thread

only asians and hispanics pass... white passable traps are a rarity.

what if he had a sex change and is now a full woman.
Ask out for a date.

Oh wow you really do have PTSD.
Don't you have some pills to help you calm the fuck down?

He kept his penis

>what if he had a sex change and is now a full woman.
>is now a full woman

KEK. The 'cut your dick off' society and propaganda has a lot of homos confused and whitewashed.

Enjoy ur slant eyed buck teeth vile smelling gooks and shit skin spics looking like they caught zika more master race for us with some taste

>slant eyed buck teeth vile smelling gooks and shit skin spics

Interesting considering Asian and Hispanic women keep winning world beauty pageants. Hispanics have some of the nicest hairy and skin on the planet.

This isn't reaching my central processor, but I don't think autistic bullshit really should anyways. Nbd

congrats on uploading a rarity.

I think it more so depends on how the specific person takes care of themselves and how determined they are to look beautiful.

You can't just say that somebody's race is the key to making them passable or not. That doesn't make any fucking sense. I sure hope you aren't really that stupid.

Go to a fashion show in Hong Kong or bogota, usher her the show is male or female you will see white models with pale skin

>You can't just say that somebody's race is the key to making them passable or not. That doesn't make any fucking sense. I sure hope you aren't really that stupid.

No, you're fucking stupid. And, yes, I was serious about my statement.

Young Hispanic and Asian men are far more feminine than Whites and Blacks. Period. Hence why there are so many extremely passable t-girls in Asia and Latin America.

So, yeah, based on build by race, my statement holds water. This is the general consensus among traps; they talk about it all the time.

This. /thread /sjw

if he really looked like this, but with a dick, I'd fuck him on the spot

K...

Cool. Now we can play vidya and be fwb!

this. asian and latin men tend to be shorter, have narrower shoulders, and just generally smaller and more feminine. wannabe white traps look like a white men in wigs, hormones or not.

Kek clearly you're just a little kid who has his head up his own ass who really doesn't know quite as much and you think you do.

But go ahead, keep rage typing and making yourself look like a complete jackass. Nobody really gives a fuck about your weird fetish for wetbacks and chinks with dicks.

Only a child plays the "I'm right you're wrong" game.
Like really, grow the fuck up you depraved faggot.

Take your meds please.

>little kid
>keep rage typing
>your weird fetish for wetbacks and chinks with dicks

Assumptions. False assumptions.

>I'm right you're wrong
>Like really, grow the fuck up you depraved faggot.

The irony.

Have you ever left your basement in your entire life? Or were you just born and left in front of a computer?

>says someone is raging
>is raging

KEK

You're proving my point.

I can't believe cancer like you actually exists.

>Have you ever left your basement in your entire life?

Original. Regurgitate more.

>Or were you just born and left in front of a computer?

Considering I was born in the 90s, I was left in front of a T.V. Then I discovered the Internets in the 2000s.

>You're proving my point.
>yet made false assumptions
>committed irony

>I can't believe cancer like you actually exists.

I know, right?

Yes clearly raging. user has a tumor in it's butt.

I am a trap and the general concensus in the entire lgbt community is white>asian>Hispanic>black>Arab/Indian in fact there are numerous articles on prevalent racism in lgbt hookup apps many asking for white only

>trying this hard
>and being this mad
>on Sup Forums

As opposed to getting this upset at some random user on Sup Forums, try as hard as you do at rage typing. You might accomplish an actual goal.

Yo I don't hold conversations with crazy people because of shit like this.
So bye dude have fun with your weird pathetic life.

Meet up and ask why they're like that.
Not gonna be mean about it, but still going to ask.

Also, a sexual relationship is totally out of the question.

>I am a trap

Remains to be seen...

>in fact there are numerous articles on prevalent racism in lgbt hookup apps many asking for white only

Okay. Fact remains: Latin and Asian traps are generally more passable.

Sorry, wannabe trap. Now, lets see your man face, broad shoulders, and masculine build. Don't forget the time stamp. Don't do exclusive angles, shop, and heavy makeup, amplifying feminine perception.

Are you completely unaware of what the definition of a debate is?
Go to school kid.

"Dude... what have you done?"
Seriously, my good friend became a trans? It makes me sad, cause I care about my friends.

>So bye dude have fun with your weird pathetic life.

Will do. Get hit by a car and die today – please.

>Heh, maybe you'll win the argument next time kiddo. Nothing personnel.

In light of your disrespectful, immature tone, there was never a debate taking place. More correctly, an argument was. Debate = formal, respectful.

You committed irony again.

You seem like you're having a blast being 13 years old.

you do realize there's more than one user replying to you? I'm not the only one that thinks you're a mad, overly emotional, cringe beta max.

If that's what you want to turn everything in your life into, cool. Glad I don't fucking know you.

I'm not even the same user

Smash

Whether I pass is irrelevant I'm one example of millions, fact is if they were more passable they would be more popular, they r also paid less as prostitutes, also many whites r slimer naturally then Hispanics Mexico is the fattest nation on earth

So fucking mad kek

Dude that user isn't even mad, he's just being a normal person and moving on. You're just blowing it out of proportion.

>Whether I pass is irrelevant

It is after you self-proclaimed yourself as a passable trap, which is highly improbable.

>Mexico

You do know Latin America doesn't end with Mexico, right?

>they r also paid less as prostitutes,

Source?

>Dude that user
>that user

That user equals you. You are mad. Faggot.

Niggers make the best traps

perves itching for passable traps visit Asia (e.g. thailand) – not white nations– for a reason, faggot.

Seek help. You need it.

Asians are the best smelling race to the point that they don't need deodorant in their countries because they literally can't smell bad

I know I'm mentally ill. Very fucked in the head. Visited psychiatrist; did little to help.

The reason is white people r too noble to allow large numbers of their children to become sexually active with visiting members of financially successful races for monetary gain

and passable traps... you left that out. when people think of a place with hordes of passable trannies, they think of asia, not white nations. try again, faggot.

They r filthy go see any china town, I also had multiple Asian gfs living in San Francisco and they smelt like hot New York garbage u neckbeard shut in