Be murica

>Be murica
>Most retards per capita
>PER CAPITA

How does it feel being the bastard child of the anglosphere?

>being this butthurt
>purr cap it ah

How does it feel being a low test beta cuck in a low test beta cuck country that can't even produce 70 million people

>invent semen slurping
>slurp most semen per capita and still lose

Can't make it up

>be UK
>invent footy
>haven't won a single medal in 104 years

I don't think Ill ever know what its like to be as repeatedly buttdevastated at the Olympics as these non-white countries that keep baiting.

>invest literally millions in semen slurping
>still suck at it

>They literally cant ever wrap their heads around per capita
sad, really

Their taught their whole lives how fine murica is

Literally China tier indoctrination

Oh no, we get it. Just find it sad that a county that gets utterly destroyed by Trinidad in medal count per capita clings to it so hard just to shitpost.

It's like watching a house fire or car accident.

>maybe if we team up together our combined low test levels will be able to match the amerigods!!!

kek

kek

KEK

I didn't expect the Olympics to bring me as many laughs as it has.

>Clings to it
What? If Trinidad & Tobago are doing better than us per capita means theyre better than us? Can americans really not comprehend people accepting they arent the best at everything? Is this your culture?

this is the fact that is most stunning to me, and of course, it's a self defence mechanism so you won't hear anyone of them admit it
The whole flag/ veteran worship shit is ridiculous and definitely north korea tier but because they have freedumbz they'll never admit it

This honestly gets me, why do we have such a high rate of autistic children in our country? Is it the Febreeze? The processed food? Is there something in our water??
wtf is it

I can't comprehend basic concepts and ideologies

No wonder your country is tearing itself apart and you still eat up whatever media shit you are fed

Total medals in the modern Olympics:
UK- 780
Australia- 468
Four California universities- 957

Current populations:
Population of USC, UCLA, Cal, and Stanford - 43,000 + 43,301 + 37,581 + 16,122 = 140,004
Population of London - 8.42 million
Population of Australia - 25 million

Current Gold count
U.K. - 1
Cal Berkely - 5
Australia - 5

>muh per capita

>The whole flag/ veteran worship shit is ridiculous
It doesn't surprise me that someone from Germany would consider it ridculous because they've taught their entire life to do the exact opposite out of self loathing from something that happened 60+ years ago

>London
>American ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''education'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Forgot London was a country

there he goes again
the absolute madman
be sure to get your mcdonalds gift card while dying face down in the mud in some middle eastern shithole juan

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>I can't admit I'm as brainwashed as some literal who from China

Better being out there killing mudslimes then letting them into my home and having them kill me.

>four not even cities destroying your whole country
Sure showed me lad

Americans have no culture.

>Inb4 'Achmed'
>Inb4 tired American memes

>Being this mad about the per capita argument

Keep going ameridoop, keep going this is the happiest I've felt in years

>country surrounded by water
>still can't win any swimming events

I hope that you'll wake up one day and realise how you've been lied to and indoctrinated your whole life
I am convinced that you're severely overestimating your own impact on your world view and think that it's all your own ideas, because you have the freedom to decide for yourself
go and tell me some more about your god given rights and the shining city on the hill

also, the absolute paranoia of that statement should be an embarassment to yourself
the same goes for your people running around demanding more guns in public spaces to feel safe
And I'm sure you see nothing wrong with that

How sad is that, Nigel? Your happiest moment is years wasn't a World Cup victory or true love. Hell, not even an Olympic bronze in a century in a sport you invented.

Nope, it's imagining an American is mad about your pathetic attempts to remain relevant.

Things must be getting bad over there.

I hope you realize that life isn't these memes you imagine either and that you don't know as much about life in the US as a whole as you think you do

Oh wow good one LOL

I

>I AM HAPPY, NOT MAD AT ALL. THAT'S WHY I KEEP CHOMPING VIOLENTLY AT BL8ANT B8
I thought bongistan was supposed to be breddy gud at bantz
Turns out they were just as fraudulent as Straya. Damn shame

>I hope that you'll wake up one day and realise how you've been lied to and indoctrinated your whole life

It's ok Hans, one day you'll realize that loving your country isn't as evil as your government has been telling you since you were born and accepting thousands of refugees is a terrible way to make amends for one's dark history.

just wait for the rowing (^:

if you were taught to be biased then it was your parents that did it. we don't get taught that in schools. the things that euros believe about america is truly astounding, your media must be the most corrupt in the world.

you don't stand any chances

>spend more money than any baseball team
>be in 2nd place

Wew lad

>this is what countries other than new zealand actually believe

Wait hold on, let me reply like an Ameridoop

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAH EUROKEKS BTFO
>*sips mountain dew*
HOW CAN OTHER 'COUNTRIES' EVEN COMPETE?????
>*worships Flag*
ARE OTHER 'COUNTRIES' EVEN TRYING AT THIS POINT??????????
>*gives Veteran a handjob*
LMAO WE DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE OLYMPICS YUROPOORS
>*opens an XXXL bag of doritoes
LMAO BAHAMAS SO MAD XDDDD
>*buys AR15 and shoots up local educational institute
T. ACHMED SO MAD, AT LEAST WE FIGHT THE MUDSLIME INVASION
>*Fails to comprehend basic concepts a primary school student could understand*
YOU ARE LITERALLY SEEEEEEEEETHING

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^Americans will defend this

Sure, perhaps I'm imagining it to be worse than it actually is, but you're definitely blinded in your estimation as well
At least I'm honest and free enough to admit that

No, I actually do love my country, but because I see our quality of life and I often agree with the political decisions being made
But I also disagree with many of the things happening in our country, the exaggerated guilt over WW2 being one of those things
And I do think that the way the refugee crisis has been handled has been extremely flawed and that a more moderate approach should have been taken
>we don't get taught that in schools.

What is the pledge of allegiance again, please remind me, I must have forgotten

But anyway, this is just reminding me of the futile nature of this discussion
You couldn't reason with someone from north korea either, the difference being that americans literally do it for free and don't have concentration camps waiting for them if they disagree

reminder Australia is NOT Anglo and very few Australians actually have undiluted Anglo heritage
Same goes for America and Canada.
New Zealand and the white population of Zimbabwe are the only real anglos left

imagine being this asahurt

>new zealand
>anglo
w
e
w

lmao wtf are you even whining about you low test cuck

Nice sentence composition you utter spack

More coherent arguments NEEDED

>Inb4 y.......you are d..dumb too

Don't bother replying Ameridoop, you've been destroyed beyond recognition.

There's plenty of race mixing, but the white population is far more anglo overall than any other English colony

>it's an America joins in on """banter""" with the """"""lads""""""" episode

Easy yous

new zealand is devastatingly poor and close to 100% non-white, in fact if anyone was thinking about moving here I would HIGHLY recommend australia instead

>At least I'm honest and free enough to admit that

Lol, no. You're as blinded and brainwashed by your upbringing as anyone is. You're biased as fuck against the US and would be lying if you said you aren't. I don't know why people think the US is one big nationalist rally. The only place I see flags is on government buildings. I don't see how this is a big deal at all and why Europeans flip their shit at this. Are their stupid and uninformed people in the US? Of course. But not near as many as smug self important Yuroslurps like to pretend

>Are their stupid and uninformed people in the US?
>Are their
you just can't make it up

>Are their

>literally every country in the world has independently come to the conclusion than seppos are giant fucking retards that jerk off to their national flag
>"y-you're all just brainwashed!"

KEK.

the pledge of allegiance is not used in high schools, where the most important pre college learning takes place. we didn't even have it in middle school in my town, it was in elementary schools only. and if you think it has any affect on people's opinions then you're wrong, because most people won't even remember reciting it it happens when you're so young.

Except for the Falklands.

>an American making a mistake typing is the highlight of non-American lives

Can't make it up

What? You for real? American exceptionalism is a theme in our education, our history books are biased towards the wars that we've been involved in. We're pictured as a global superpower against criminal nations and our national funding has a massive underdog undertone when in truth the British were broke as fuck, and we had French generals leading our troops.

That's straight up garbage, our education is an indoctrination process for sure.

Don't really qualify Tbh. Next to no one lives there.

>an american not getting shot is the highlight of his day
can't even fabricate

>I believe what everyone else around me says and believes
>I'm not brainwashed though I swear

You literally force all of your schoolchildren to recite the pledge of allegiance while standing to attention in front of an american flag. Every school day.

>the falklands don't count because their population is so small
>new zealand does though
w e w

>our history books are biased towards the wars that we've been involved in.

This isn't unique to the US

^t. educated Ameridoop

>You're as blinded and brainwashed by your upbringing as anyone is.
that's what I just said you blithering idiot

Now hold on my dear friend
I literally just dropped the street view thingy in google maps and it happened to land in Texas(perhaps a bit biased for your taste, but whatever) and my attached pic was the first thing I saw, I'm not shitting you
Do you happen to see what that picture conveys?(Not to go on too much of a diatribe about that as well, but religion and state sponsored ignorance go hand in hand(for reference see turkey,russia right now))

I'd also like to reference(again the south) the Top gear episode where the presenters put some vaguely offensive text on their cars and got pelted with rocks and driven out of town by a gang of wild rednecks
you would have to search for a very long time to find a region like that in western europe(or only germany, if you like)
But hey, it's a good thing you won't budge on that
Also a personal experience episode, my ex gf visited the states for a year and enjoyed it thoroughly, yet she said that the people there were astonishingly stubborn and unreasonable

>most people won't even remember reciting it it happens when you're so young.
It pains me to realise that you can't see what's terribly wrong with that

I'm not saying otherwise.

Well yeah, New Zealand has like 200x the population

I forgot about it because of how inconsequential it is. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting what's best for your country though. Maybe people who hate themselves do though, Idk

no, if you actually paid attention in school then you would know that we didn't become a superpower until the end of world war 2. there was no bias in school textbooks other than the fact that they prioritized American events, and that's because we fucking live in america.

>he fell for the "4.5 million" meme

there's nothing wrong with that. in my high school the general political stance was overwhelmingly liberal, and even then, not interested in american politics. there is no "indoctrination" going on.

Not over here Tbh. The only thing we learn about Australian involvement in the war was that it fucking sucked, we fucking sucked, everyone died and we wished it never happened.

>Standards for "retardation" are the same in every country
>Literally in the US kids get labeled challenged for things like not being able to hold scissors the right way

It's the classification that makes it so more people are labeled as being retarded. Not the actual act of having more literal Down syndrome cases per capita. Good try though.

How do you feel about having your penis mutilated at birth?

I don't live in Texas or the south though. Why does it matter me that they have flags in front of buildings? What harm does it cause?

Do you actually have to recite the pledge of allegiance every day? JAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA holy shit like something out of a dystopia film

like i said, it only happens in elementary schools. and you don't have to recite it if you don't want, barely anyone actually did, all you have to do is get up out of your seat while the person on the loudspeaker recites it.

reminder a bunch of jungle chinks singlehandedly defeated the """superpower""" of America

why cant we just get along

I thought that was a meme. Jesus christ, what is wrong with America?

The idea is that you always strive to be the best. Sure, it's been twisted over time to some extent but the idea is that we're always working towards making America a better place according to the ideals it was built on.

Of course, you can take it at face value and think that it's supposed to mean America IS the greatest place on earth. While that's true by several metrics (and not by several more), it doesn't really help anyone to note it, nor does it say anything about where America will be in the future.

>be swiss
>be rich and successful
>live in literal paradise
CANNOT make this shit up

>I'm n........not indoctrinated, I just love my country

special snowflake detected, you're literally as bad as the North Koreans

there's nothing wrong with teaching the pledge to kids. i'm not seeing the problem here. if it had any affect on anyone at all then they were very good at hiding it. patriotic is the very last word i would use to describe my graduating class.

>I don't live in Texas or the south though
That's why I painstakingly pointed out that those were examples from especially backwards areas
But thanks for reminding me that every word on here is a waste of mental energy on my part

>Why does it matter me that they have flags in front of buildings? What harm does it cause?
In more ways than that one you're growing and being educated in a climate which repeatedly tells you how great america is and what a privilege it is to be american
you should at least pretend to not want raise people free of bias

that's just a fundamental problem of human society though
and you're not gonna get rid of it, even if it's on a forum that's for discussing sports

Fuck off you neutral bastard

Buddy did you have a super liberal state or private education? Because by the time the industrial revolution rolled around in the U.S, they could do literally nothing wrong.

Not to mention the fact that the killing of Native Americans is basically glossed over, the slaughter of Mormons isn't even a chapter, we saved Cuba during the Spanish-American war even though they were already on the way out.

Like I get that you can't cover everything, but the system is fucking flawed to rip the scales towards creating a nationalist population.

reminder it's LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY illegal to teach evolution in certain American states

Most of your population has the IQ of a fucking housefly so yeah it is indoctrination.

You simpletons follow that bogus rhetoric because you are all so thick you are incapable of creating independent thought and discourse regarding your own nation

the genocide of natives was an extensively covered topic in my school, it took an entire semester to cover the whole thing. not sure what shitshow of a school you went to, probably somewhere in arkansas or alabama.

It is a privilege to be American compared to some places though. Anyone should be thankful to have been born in the first world really, no matter what country it is. All memes aside, the US isn't a bad place to live, all things considered

Honest question, are Germans so scared of flags because of what happened in Nazi Germany? It's literally a piece of cloth

Where?

>Britbong collectively despises everyone on his island
>Sees absolutely nothing wrong with this and believes others should follow his example

ITT Americans argue who is the most brainwashed

Reminder the per capita argument is not in any way flawed

it's not illegal anywhere, it's an option in two bible belt states. they call it the bible belt because it's not like the rest of the country. and the ability for states to make up their own laws is a testament to the freedom that we have compared to other countries. if you don't like what a certain state has to offer the one right next to it probably has vastly different laws.

This thread isn't even about banter anymore.

Take this bullshit to or r/politics you enormous faggots.

The US is pretty cool. I like it. Sorry you hate living where you live

calm down, jesus... fuckers can't even have a chill bit of bantz.

Answer the question. What state was it? You don't get to sit there and tell me that a privilege education represents the U.S when so many states are backwater as fuck.

I think I can get us back on track

>be american
>get shot

>

In the new poll, about four out of five Americans (79%) correctly respond that the earth revolves around the sun, while 18% say it is the other way around.

> When the question was asked in Great Britain that same year, 67% answered correctly, 19% answered incorrectly, and 14% didn't know.