HEY FAGGOTS SORRY I FUCKED UP SO HARD THE PASSWORD IS Sup Forums

HEY FAGGOTS SORRY I FUCKED UP SO HARD THE PASSWORD IS Sup Forums

anyways you giant shitting dicknipples., this isnt a begging thread so dont run away just yet.

i fucked up and rent is due in a few days and i need money faster than i can get my next job and a paycheck. now im not going to be a lazy bitch and cry about my problems. this is AMERICA and if im willing to grind for 10 hours a day for12$ an hour im definitely willing to be ENTERTAINING.

now do you sick fucks want to see me mutilate my body with a small piece of metal for paltry dollars?

"WHY NO user I WOULD FEEL BAD"
WELL FUCK YOU. FEEL BAD FOR ME NOT PAYING RENT AND FEED THAT EDGY FUCK INSIDE OF YOU YOU ANTISOCIAL FAGGOT.

"please, user i am inclined only to sophistication and the betterment of mankind"
WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT!?
YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY HURTING AN AWFUL PERSON.

"NO user IM A BROKE FAGGOT"
who gives a fuck? come and watch!

tinychat /ohyouguys

theres a list of my prices in the description but im open to suggestions

pm me in the chat if youre interested in running and bumping these threads and keeping people coming in for 15% of what i make.

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for jesus and satan

bumping for niggers and watermelon

Bumping for jebus

We need more people!!!

giant floopy pussies on ice

Bumperoni

Bumpp

Bumping for potential

op delivers on first dollar

bump

OP has already delivered

awww shiet

bump

Bump

Bumpo

Bampo

Double doubles bumpalubles

Let's goooooo

Hallauheuah

Quads?

bump

Inb4 someone gives you a bit of money and you run like the little bitch degenerate you ultimately are.

Bump for selfkill.

Nah hes actually doing it, come check

Whats the pass for the room

Its Sup Forums

Bump bob

Bob bump

Bump bob bump

Bobby bumpo

Tripso bobo

Come on bobby

Hey bob need some quads bump it

bump

He's legit
-bob

Password is Sup Forums

Gimme the quads

EEEEEEE

Help numb keep it up

Yeah bob

I see the light

Niggeronis

Somehow i get the network connection was lost error..anyone knows how to get around this?

Gags

Get the app

Come on bump it!

Yeah im using the app, signed in, used the right password, and connection is good..i havent used tinychat before so i dont knkw whats causing this

bump

What's the room called?

What's it showing screencap

/ohyouguys

Pass is Sup Forums

Just loads after i type te password, shows the error, then asks again for the password.

Weird. . . maybe try on pc?

Can't find it.can someone drop a link?

Im downloading dolphin browser..no access to pc atm...before i have used tinychat on this device with no problems..weird

What you mean can't find it

Tinychat com/ohyouguys

Never been on it before,don't know how to search, can't find it on premoted either

Click more
Search-
Ohyouguys

Link?

Tinychat com/ohyouguys

AGAIN WITH THE FUCKING LINK CAN U READ

bump

>WE NEED MOAR PEOPLE

Pls do it

If Sup Forums donates me
40$
I'll donate the 500

Not a scam or anything exdee

It's not a scam I'm willing to pay his rent but I want to see how bad you fags need to pay it forward

Can i have some? I want 50

I wouldve given him some but i couldnt enter the chat room for whatever the fuck reason

try again?
/ohyouguys

Paypal.me/jcook122
You can still give him some and I'll deliver pictures if u can't see

Missing out

How can i have some of his earnings if i cant pm him?

You can't that's the thing

Bump

See i want to give some to him and also earn from him..fucking room wont let me in if i type the correct password..if i type the wrong one it just goes back to the menu

Richfags come

What are you entering as the password

Man Sup Forums has gone to shit, where are all the cold hearted fucks with a shit ton of money!

Sup Forums

I want that 15%..contact me at [email protected]

Also bumping

someone with 350$ tell him to carve swastika on head please. Hes willing to do it

Op is delivering

Bumping for op

new link here since paypal is fucked
gofundme /2dz86qxw

Hey op how can I contact you about the 15%? Tinychat wont let me in

bump
right click me in tinychat and hit message

How do i search for you..i cant enter any rooms...link to your profile? I want to give you a dollar..its all i have

my profile is my chatroom.
you can send the dollar here
gofundme /2dz86qxw
and i can post up a picture of me doing it if you want?

Bumpin for himmler

Of course ill send it there..but how do i get the 15%? Also post it up after i send it to you

Bump

well, ive already got someone doing it for me, my plan was to keep track of things via the chatroom without you being in there i would have to go on faith that you were actually doing something.

Well, i am bumping this thread now..and donation requires a minimum of 5 dollars..my card has like, 3 now..so i have to wait until paypal is good till then i am bumping this thread..my email will come with the donation as a message..tinychat still brokennfor me

Its me again, already sent the dollar op

Bumping for OP

bumping for op