Take my socks off for the first time in almost two days (cold weather, camping.) See this

Take my socks off for the first time in almost two days (cold weather, camping.) See this.

Is this the beginning of me becoming a negroid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXxCVDpS57I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you hit your toe on something hard? It looks like a bruise. Some medi fag can tell you

Your toe is gangrene. Get to a fucking hospital before you lose your foot or entire leg. Don't fuck around, go to emergency RIGHT NOW.

I don't recall but I was pretty drunk the previous night.

Am worried this is Obama's doing

He doesn't need a doctor retard.

Cut it off OP.

Lol defs not gangrene but you might want to see a doc soonish (no emergency) to make sure the nail bed isn't fucked up. That toe might be fugly for good if so

Looks nothing like Gangrene. More like you had struck your toe on something. Looks to be some bleeding under the nail. If it is swollen, you can heat up a needle and press it through the top of your toenail. No, not all the way through your toe, Just to piece the toenail. This will allow the blood pooled under your nail to evacuate the area.

Either trust me or go to a quick clinic. I doubt you need the ER.

Wouldn't gangrene hurt me more? This stings a bit.

Also gangrene would actually lead to the sweet release of death so that'd be nice

So I'm not turning black?

Gangrene will not sweetly release you dude. It will consume your body and spread poison through out it. Bad way to go dude.

hi you probably have diabeetus if you're being honest.

and you don't have to be obese to have beetus.

it sounds like you have massive neuropathy in your feet. do you have any other injuries on your feet? it's important that you monitor your feet, daily. you could end up losing them.

I'd be more worried about losing a foot/leg/life due to sepsis instead of turning black.

> costanza.jpg

You should cut it off to be sure. No point taking the risk.

You are aware of what sepsis is and what it can do to a body, right?

Sepsis is not something to be skeptical about.

It probably was.

I don't have diabeetus dumbshit.

> it sounds like you have massive neuropathy

Oh I didn't know I revealed so much information! Thanks Dr. Wikipedia

drill through the nail to release the pressure
as in with a real drill, im not joking

I'm aware of what leprosy can do as well. This is neither of those things

Damnit I was hoping for gangrene or cancer not Obama's shenanigans

I only have a nail gun

this isn't real... stop replying you dumb fucks. this is not an injury from the previous night. can't you tell you're being trolled by the tone alone?

Shut up faggot no one cares. Go buzzkill somewhere else homo

> mfw come to Sup Forums with legitimate negroidness concerns and hear 'blah blah b8'

How much time do I have left Sup Forumsros? What should I do with my remaining hours

kek
why the fuck would you use a nailgun?

drill a hole in through the nail and release the pressure/blood. the nail will regrow with time

Reversed searched the OP image, no other results found.

OP, that's a bruising under the nail caused by trauma, heat up a piece of metal like a needle or the end of a paper clip and slowly press it on to the top of the nail in the center of the bruising, this will melt a hole through it and create a release for the blood underneath before it rots and actually becomes spetic. Also pressure will build up if you dont and it will hurt like a bitch and possibly damage the nail. Heating a tiny hole will not hurt and will do no damage to you as long as you do it carefully and slowly not to impale your toe by just ramming through it.

Good luck OP, if it doesn't improve within 2 days or drain after creating a hole seek a medical professional immediately.

I don't have a drill m8! The other people suggested needles but I'm not a diabetic/druggie so I dont have those either. I'm fairly drunk but I don't have anything sharper than a utility knife so I can't remove toe that way. I have a sawzall but I don't have any blades. Also I worry I would remove additional toes from pain and flinching

My toe nail looked like this once after a stone fell on it. So I doubt that this has something to do with cold

The nail eventually fell off a few days (maybe weeks) later and everything was fine again

video for reference

Get a paperclip, or similar sized metal object (SEWING need, hex wrench, or even a fork tip) and heat the fucker up under a flame like a candle or gas stove. Just tap it to the nail and it melts off, or if you have a small drill bit just use it BY HAND and slowly create an opening that way.

Let's say tomorrow there's no significant pressure or swelling, bleeding seems to have stopped. Why bother damaging my toe more? Dried blood under my nail wouldn't hurt much right?

youtube.com/watch?v=MXxCVDpS57I

I forgot the video because I'm fucking retarded.

that looks fucking awful. Don't do it at home OP, you'll fuck it up. Go to a doctor.

Judging from the use of the word "negroid" I assume he's a low income american. A doctor is therefore not an option

Not at all, just becoming a regular retarded.

You're fucking wrong. I'm unemployed so actually I'm a zero income American

Looks like frostbite. Raised in AK. It's dead meat rotting, killed by cold.

You're dead meat kiddo

You do realise black people dont have black toenails

Maybe I am becoming the blackest

Maybe I make wesley snipes look like trevor noah

If I cut the toe off and compress the wound with sterile cloth for hours and hours, will the bleeding stop or will I die

if you hurt your toenail its bruising
if you are a disgusting piece of shit its a fungus growing in your toenail dont worry its pretty common

Take anything that looks like a nail, heat it up and push it slowly into your toe. If this is blood, which i'm pretty sure it is, there will be a little fountain of blood and you will be like "Aaaaaaaaah god it feels good". Apply antiseptic and bandage then wait.

Wait for what

Looks like frost bite. See a doctor.

For the toe to fall off

You will lose the nail. It needs to be drained and cleaned.

Just like your mums vag after I'm though with her

newfag

The negrosis is spreading soon you'll tune black. Do u have any craving for KFC or terrible rap music

Don't cut off your fucking toe, have your been damp much of the time? If so it's probably trenchfoot, you should go see a doctor to sort out treatment.