Is there any credible theory why British girls are ugly in general Sup Forums?

Is there any credible theory why British girls are ugly in general Sup Forums?

I am from England, and the quality of girls is way lower than any country i've ever visited (over 30).

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the men here are ugly

>that girl
>ugly

you might just be a gay

She is ugly.

We have high highs and low lows. I'm from Britain but I've travelled a lot. I've never met a foreign woman hotter than our hottest, but I've never met one uglier than our ugliest either

7/10 would lick her shitter

Cause your fair maidens were stolen centuries ago. by the thousands. of course this has impact on the gene pool.

more

bumping for moar

love the british accent. all she would have to do is open her mouth and I'd be diamonds.

>bad gene pool

Cos of the vikings they used to steal all the beautiful women, one of the reasons why Scandinavian women are so hot

Poor quality foods and a good degree of inbreeding.
No offence, I live in Scotland and some people are great, but if we speak the truth..well. Food tastes very bad, I usually buy only imported stuff from Lidl or from east europe, which has great flavour.
We are what we eat.

her face is 6/10
but that fucking skin tone, jesus

The British accent?

There's probably close to 50 unique accents in the British Isles, typical American

WTF OP
I posted this exact thread like two weeks, with the exact same text....

Also i used this pic of a girl i fucked.
Why the fuck did you copy save my text and use it you faggot.

I know loads of attractive girls, to say there are none in Britain is an absurdity.

Although, I must admit, when I went interailing around Europe, for every 10 young girls I saw at least 5 are attractive. Whereas in England, only 1-2 are. So I do think there is some truth in it. On average, there are fewer attractive women in Britain.

I think a variety of factors are to play:
1) Less healthy diet
2) Less sun
3) Less exercise
4) A lot of girls seem to care less about their appearance in general than poorer countries in Europe. I'm not sure why.

>There's probably close to 50 unique accents in the British Isles

Nigga please. All Americans sound the same just like all you fags sound the same. Don't try to make your shit not stink.

This isn't true. British English has the largest accent diversity of any language. This is probably due to the fact the language has remained consistent on the British Isles for thousands of years.

Confirmed never been to England.

Keep lying to yourselves. Your "diversity" in dialect is just as much as Americans.

>stay mad britbongs

I'm not even British, but I've lived there.
British accent diversity is fairly common knowledge.

And you guys wonder why the American stereotype is ignorant and dumb?

Have to agree.
Industrial engineer that does work frequently on both sides of the pond, British women are fucking scatching. And then you go to a larger city like Nottingham or London and they're all half-sandcoon.

Why can't British fucking annunciate their worlds.
>Pot of Coffee
NOT
>Paw Ah Cawffeh

We can speak our language however we want. Afterall, its our language, not yours.

I was wondering the same thing, sometimes they are attractive but once they speak it all goes to hell especially if they have a cockney accent

Of course there is a diversity. But is it vastly more than, say, an american dialect or less?

I don't know if "more" is the correct term. But it's definitely more obvious. You can travel 30 miles down the road and two towns can sound completley different.

No. You anglo-saxonized a shitload of languages with latin roots and then, after 500 years of breeding with scotts and muslims, you speak your own language wrong.

You. Don't. Fucking. Pronounce. The. Letters. In. The. Words. Of. The. Language. You. Fucking. Created.

>Letters
>Leh-ers
>Catfish
>Cah-Fish

The only thing you fucking pronounce right is bubble an' squeak and tea.

You're in the north I'm guessing

Bro its okay to be mad and use our superior language and not have your own, we get it

Some things you just gotta accept

Because you didn't let Ali G implement his policy.

Fair enough. I guess it would be more spread out in the us.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

I didnt find the girls in london to be worse than any other 3rd world shit hole

>thousands of years

Oi cunt, kek, no.

Nottingham, Wales, Sussex and London are generally where our clients are.

Just as an aside since we're both trolling, your women are tired of the liberalised femboys that comprise the male population of the English Isles. I goddamn barely have to try to get between their legs; just mention I'm "Ahm-air-ee-kan" and a smidge of redneck charisma. Done.

Edgemeister General

Lidl? Really? What's wrong with you People, here where I live lidl is the worst supermarket with the cheapest stuff that 90% will give you cancer on the second bite, only sandniggers and junkies buy stuff in lidl here

a lot of incest in the royal families and in medieval times they burned all of the pretty women because they thought they were witches

I don't even know what you're saying, no one cares about your worthless uneducated opinion

Say ma'am. British bitches Luh dat ma'am.

The quality of produce in Lidl and Aldi is much higher than the 'big 4'.

Russian women are hot until they're married like, sorta like Latinas

all of there good looking brave men died in the way

ignore the like, changed mind mid sentence

If lidl is the best you have then you should move, emigrate, leave, Just run till you can really

Youre thinking of places like London where they can't speak properly (unless you're some toff bastard). Up north we speak properly

Oddly enough, and I would love to have this explained to me, they find it fascinating when I speak russian (we had clients in Arkhangelskaya before the sanctions came down). I assume they aren't attracted to Slavs since they tend to be hideous as a rule, but something about saying shit in Russian gets their curiosity peaked.

Whatever you say, big guy.

Why Europoors so butthurt that the US won the Olympics? Oh, and these fags keep forgetting about the Brexit.

Admittedly London is largely exempt from the cockney/inbred accentuations, but it's still existent. Thing I dislike about London is the swarms of arabians and half-arabian women. Yeah. I'm racist. I don't find sandcoons or their offspring attractive. And neither does most of Europe, apparently, but you guys keep bending over for Merkel because reasons.

because US has been the most powerful country for 10 years and better food

>Largest accent diversity
Nigger are you real? There are so many accents and dialects in Italy that some of them are cobsidered a language for them selfie, like two People from different towns can't even understand eachother if they speak in their own dialect

I just dislike London as a whole. Been there on holiday a couple of times and visited friends as well, but I avoid it if I can. Everyone there seems sketchy as fuck, definitely not like the north where most people are friendly

They have a shit society, which promotes mediocrity above all things. They would take anything as long, as it isn't British.

Get a job at Tescos, and stay there for 20 years. Why not, if you do better, they'll take all your money, in the form of taxes.

damn vikings