How many episode did you watch before you found out it was a crappy show ?

How many episode did you watch before you found out it was a crappy show ?

the trailer

/thread

round episode 5-6 i startet to feel it. And season 2 is complete shit. They should have kept it more to how the start of episode 1 was.

The "Oh wow, he's been in jail the whole time" thing is just lazy writing. The first season was goo though

oh yeah, i watched it after i watched the show. Holy shit it was so bad

To me, the whole so called philosophical crap they try to make is ruining the entire show.

>I presume you agree with me

No, I don't, I love that shit

I used to like it In season 1, don't know what happen in season 2

Do what you like man, though I still think it's a complete waste. The season 1 was very promising, at least the first episodes

Been watching but last 2 eps its gone down hill in droves

the hole first season. I needed an entertainment. I had nothing else to do.

Season 1 wasn't TOO bad, but season 2 I was like jeez man gimme a break capitalism bad meow meow meow I get it show me the guy doing morphine and hacking shit I can relate to.

- A hacker who does opiates

Why the hell is Elliot not on a cumpooper? I wanna see Elliot on a cumpooper! Cum Pooper!!! NAO!!1!

they just tryna stick it to the man. its rubbish now.

I dont understand how long his been in jail for ? and what for ?
When did he get caught ?

0.5 before the extent of its tryhard faggotry became abundantly clear.

season 1 ok
season 2 realized i'd been duped

Ikr. After the onion site gets busted i think

Second series is utter rubbish, they're just making it us as they go.

First one was great.

went to shit with season 2. its a bunch of sitting around and complaining, that blonde chick and his sister arent interesting enough to base the whole season around

I didn't even finish the first season. Go to episode 8 and stopped watching before the episode ended.

I love the show so far.

I'm all caught up to the latest episode, and holy shit. They did some crazy 'inception' twist on the current episode.

But yeah, so far, I'm absolutely in love with the show.

Zero, like GoT like Desperate Housewifes like bazoomba like heroes, like lost like all the post 2k made shitty drama. Oh this includes the shitty super heroes series.

Because of the nigger killing the thugs

I think it's great.

Sure it's edgy with the whole "muh 1%" crap but nevertheless it's solid.

Season one was gold, second one is somewhat less exciting so far but still not bad.

I can see even more epic twists coming. Theres a lot of subtle stuff i think 99% of people are missing. Not gonna spoiler alert it but i think seazon 2 is gonna end up with another mindfuck/holyshitIshouldhaveseenthatcoming moment

never finished episode 2 of the first season.