KIDS RUNNING FOR THE ADRENALINE RUSH

KIDS RUNNING FOR THE ADRENALINE RUSH

It's becoming an epidemic in Finland... Kids don't know what they are doing.
More and more children are risking their lives for that short adrenaline rush...

What the h*ck can we do about it?!

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ylilauta.org/files/fp/orig/h60b1xkb/olisin ajanut kakaran päältä.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=0rrTqHUPu8M
helsinkitimes.fi/business/13792-chinese-green-energy-giant-to-invest-1bn-in-northern-finland.html
helsinkibusinesshub.fi/article/china-finland-golden-bridge-is-now-part-of-finpro/
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/chinas_largest_private_equity_investor_eyes_finnish_tech_companies/9147079
goodnewsfinland.com/chinese-company-plans-to-build-billion-euro-biorefinery-in-kemi/
youtube.com/watch?v=8TNnRhnMoiY
liveleak.com/view?i=b0a_1399045561
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vid below:

static.ylilauta.org/files/fp/orig/h60b1xkb/olisin ajanut kakaran päältä.mp4

(Too big file size to post)

>What the h*ck can we do about it?!

nothing, give them more red bull until they implode.

Nothing. Let them die, they deserve it anyway.

>red bull

Heresy

monster, bullet... whatever their poison is.

Mitä on darvinismi?

Selviä evoluution harppauksiahan tuossa otetaan :D

You sure this isn't a scam? Apparently it's common in some countries like Russia.

>not yielding to kids on pedestrian crossing
Is Finland Africa?

JUST FUCKING LEGALIZE WEED ALREADY FUCKING RETARDED WORLD

Run them over
Fucking pedestrians think they own the roads

Juoksukaljat tulille. Don't worry it's an old finnish tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=0rrTqHUPu8M

Hell is the best energy drink, fight me.

It's an old Russian tradition.
You are being Russed.

No.

It's called ice.

We let nature run its course

This. If the driver hits the boy its his fault. He is supposed to stop because the kids were right at the pedestrian crossing, only a few seconds from crossing the street.

I don't know the law in Finland but here the pedestrians have a responsibility of only crossing when it's safe and it's clear the car can stop in time

Swedes+finns=love 4ever

Here it's the responsibility of the driver to stop if he sees pedestrsians crossing the crossings (:D)

Sure Better than being a dirty russian not even able to recover from USSR

3 seconds you can see the kids and the sign for the pedestrian crossing, why didn't he start breaking?

Both are assholes.

Icy roads for one.

A dozen years ago in France, teens were riding their bike full speed right into each others at full speed, the goal being to be the last to turn away to avoid collision to win the "contest", like in the end of the Schwarzenegger movie, Red Heat.

Of course sometimes 2 of them wouldn't want to yield and just smashed into each others and died. Not that culling retards like them out of the genepool was a problem, though.

Can't you read? I said 3 seconds into the video, he was well over 50m away and driving like a turtle (30km/h) my guess and still didn't bother stopping for the kids.

fuck him

The kids were stopping there for a sure moment before it.

>hell
>that 50 stotinki garbage

Lel is this your video? Because you can't see the kids ever stopping.

name a better one fgt

Natural selection

Kids these days are so fucking retarded. You are probably not aware of their internet because you're not a kid but I have a young brother and I looked through his internet history. Literally 100% is instagram and youtube retarded shit. Social media celebs, dumb challenges, likes likes likes, cancer. And it's just not him, there are videos of faggots being faggots who got millions of views and the comment field is just childen age 8-15 or so who talk about how inspired they are.

And nothing of value was lost

I wish I could run over a child

>What the h*ck can we do about it?!
Reinforce your windshields

It literally is. And just like many other African countries, it's being taken over by Chinese invetsors:

>helsinkitimes.fi/business/13792-chinese-green-energy-giant-to-invest-1bn-in-northern-finland.html

>helsinkibusinesshub.fi/article/china-finland-golden-bridge-is-now-part-of-finpro/

>yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/chinas_largest_private_equity_investor_eyes_finnish_tech_companies/9147079

>goodnewsfinland.com/chinese-company-plans-to-build-billion-euro-biorefinery-in-kemi/

Here's a better one

Increase the horsepower in cars for increased population control

>kids these days
Yes. I bet your parents said the same thing and their parents as well.

I wonder what will i say watching my kids growing up with perma vr helm glued to their head.
>in my old days,
we played in a well lit room staring on a screen destroying our hands smashing buttons screaming while playing darksouls on hardest settings. But these cocksuckers? They just fap to 2D waifu in 3D tsundere high school simulator while streaming it online and googling answers for tommorow test at the same time. What a little shits.

Can you see the analogy there swedenbro? :-D

delet this

So we're Eastern africa and you're western africa? Sure.

you need to create more memes spurdo is old and grumpy now.

It's not similar at all you faggot. First of all we didn't spend literally every waking moment in front of a screen. Second of all we actually played games that challenged us. Kids these days just stare at youtube and instagram like retarded cows.

One word: Volvo

thanks my nomadic brother

So, might the great intelligent swede here pass along the meaning of this comic strip since i'm certainly missing something or maybe the poster of this pic is just not as intelligent as i thought.

I allways had the feeling that all finns are just like the dudesons...

Sup Forums and this thread can confirm.

>TitusGetTheCross.jpg

You do that with trains not with cars, you uncivilized savages. With cars you fuck over innocent people

Barbarians, swear to god.

But it also fuck train drivers who ran over children
Lots of them say they can't get over the noise it makes

The Chinese man is from a documentary where he tries to improve Africa. Pretty good meme desu. t. not a swede

youtube.com/watch?v=8TNnRhnMoiY

liveleak.com/view?i=b0a_1399045561

Beat'em like any responsible parent would.

Yeah, but i've seen swedes post it unironically before. What's the meaning of it? That we just destroyed whatever infastructure swedes gave us? Which in itself is silly since most of our pre-industrialization infastructure came in at the time of autonomy.

>Train drivers
>Pull lever, train picks up marked speed
>Push lever, train stops
>Get high qualification job pay
>""""Drivers"""

Sounds to me like a good excuse for a free paid leave because muh depression, muh crushing kid sounds, lazy fucks.

W-What about plane drivers who fly over kids then

We are in a post-meme and post-shitpost state right now in which it is becoming increasingly harder to tell if someone is serious when they say things on the internet. It's sad really.

hmmmm...

I agree on that one.

>Be nordic country
>Be known for having snow in winter
>"HURR DURR LET'S DRIVE WITH SUMMER TIRES!"

If you got winter tires with dubbs then you can stop in 0.1s.

RUNNING IN THE 90'S

>If you got winter tires with dubbs then you can stop in 0.1s.

it's illegal to have summer tires here during winter

you people are fucking insane.
this cannot be true.

Can't tell if you're a rally driver without dubbs or want to kill kids.

same here bro

If you look at their distance from the road, they wouldn't make it to the road with that walking speed, so you shouldn't stop. I absolutely hate it as a pedestrian when cars stop for me in cases where it'd be faster for me if they just drove past.

Closer to Russians every day.

What?

Closer to Islam every day.

is this autism?