Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I've thought about going on a creep shoting adventure this year just for fun. To prepare I have been looking into buying some hidden cameras in the shape of pens and chargers (Unsuspicious stuff).

I'm hopping to order something of the sort online in the near future but before I do, I could use some help.

>Creep shoting Tips and Tricks
All welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Toughsty-Portable-Hidden-Camcorder-Recording/dp/B0114CVW0O/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1471951492&sr=8-10&keywords=hidden camera
amazon.ca/Spy-Pen-Camera-Reslution-Surveillance/dp/B01CIH91NE/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1471951492&sr=8-11&keywords=hidden camera
amazon.com/KeyChain-Camera-Action-Recorder-Recording/dp/B00ISDYZNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump, i'm also curious about doing this OP, any tips you can give from your research so far?

bump with what I hope will be future success

dump some creep shots whilst you're at it, I'll bump when I can

amazon.ca/Toughsty-Portable-Hidden-Camcorder-Recording/dp/B0114CVW0O/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1471951492&sr=8-10&keywords=hidden camera
Im thinking this pin looks pretty cool, I wouldn't be wearing it but instead I'd place it on a pencil case or a key chain, stuff that doesn't look wearied if I adjust it to face a direction.

bump

ive been thinking about this too. my guess is that the best way to accomplish the mission is a spy-wrist-watch. I cant buy em here where i live, cause its illegal for whatever reason, but you might have more luck.

amazon.ca/Spy-Pen-Camera-Reslution-Surveillance/dp/B01CIH91NE/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1471951492&sr=8-11&keywords=hidden camera

along with these wide array of pens to choose from it seem like good idea to go with a pen

australia, so i doubt it's legal lol, nothing is here

how about ideas on setups for your creepshots, what kind of places/ locations are you thinking of going and creeping at

anybody in specific you want to get some shots of?

I never thought of a wristwatch but now that you mention it, its much harder to lose and losing one of these cameras could be very incriminating so it seems like a safe option.

I just want to learn how to rape girls without getting caught tbh

amazon.com/KeyChain-Camera-Action-Recorder-Recording/dp/B00ISDYZNY

indeed. PLUS they are always attached in the right height *wink wink*

Oh, one thing: Please post your results on ml or smth and let me know.

Well work place invernemts where there are an unholy amount of cleavage, at least where I work and at academia where I'm constantly panty flashed with up skirts. they also sit in a way that gives me a constant clear view so mostly of this variety.

pic related

>Please post your results on ml or smth and let me know.

I'm not familiar with these acronyms

nah not really, some girls I know and see often I guess

If you dont know ml get out

same, use a lure in pokemon go, it's bound to work

youre into creepshots and dont know motherless? Well, better go check it out. Loads of superb material on there. its .com

my slutty sister

I know motherless but didn't know the acronym ML for it lol, different guy though

>amazon.com/KeyChain-Camera-Action-Recorder-Recording/dp/B00ISDYZNY

Fuck nearly $100, I guess if I want good shots I'll have to throw money at it

FUCK MY LIFE

Pokemon go. I didnt consider this. This is the best opinion for creepshots in like forever. All them lil sluts wearing underwear in public today. Fuckl me.

And you dont even need a spycam really. You could just use your phone cam. Shame my gf is always around when im outside

OP: I know motherless but I haven't had anyone call it ML most of the time people write out the whole word.

Personally, I'd rather go out there with the confidence that I'm getting good shots and not being too obvious about it.

Just type pthc in motherless website search bar, you'll get some more. Probably the easiest way to get some of those shots there i'd say.

>OP: I know motherless but I haven't had anyone call it ML most of the time people write out the whole word.

i could argue how this isnt true but i dont have that much time to waste, so yeah. youre right.

thing is I already made a purchase on an external hard drive. I have the money on hand but it feels bad to spend money. If it has to be done then I'll do it.

You're probably right but that's just my experience in the very few threads I've seen Motherless mentioned

>walking around with a pen aimed at girl's butts
>why do you always bring a pen with you when we go to the mall, user?

Man Dat ass

no worries m8. we are all creepy brethren in here

I'm in an educational environment half the time also kek

hey bro do you have the rest of this melbourne slut series????

yeah

>I never considered the criminal potential of games whose gameplay consist of getting somewhere outside by someone the player has no information about.

Jesus Christ...

where are the best places to creep at Sup Forums?

MILF teacher

it's banned

what would you guys recommend for creep shots at a fixed location, eg. a bedroom where I have lots of time to setup?

oc

love it man, she's got a nice ass, any more?

tons

god damn anymoars?

hello FBI

One of those radio alarm thingys. These exist with cameras in em.

>criminal potential
gtfo

the uber milf teacher i had in a english course.

if you lighten it up you might see her thong (;

more?

out of my thread party van

more variety please, appreciate the shots they're just too similar though

no prob

I have an app on my phone. It looks like a calculator. It runs in the background. I can be playing a game on my phone, and use the volume button to take pictures or video.

It even has a motion activation feature. Last time the missus and I went swimming I "accidentally" left my phone in her swimbag, with the camera lined up with a small hole. I got some very nice footage from inside the womens change rooms.

nice

are you going to share this app with us or are you just letting us know about your great finde

why are you butthurt, I was talking about actual crimes. If I was ever set up like that, I'd be freaking glad it was because someone wanted to take pictures of me to fap to, instead of wanting to peel my skin off to make a mask.

and once you figure out you can use it to actually lure people to a specific place, it's not a long shot until you figure out you can use it to get their picture...

Most typically abbreviated "mless" here, not ML.

dump em all. use mega if you have to. these are great.

>thinking this constitutes a meaningful rhetorical response

god DAMN millennials are fucking under educated