Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

How does it feel to know Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

Is that all?

like youre full of shit

Get on my level, virgin.

Like you have AIDS

You mad, virgin?

I realize this is bait, but:

I know a couple of guys who have no bullshit made it into the 200–300 range just with straight up penor-in-vagoo penetration being the qualification, and they basically became completely exhausted of just screwing random chicks by the time they hit those numbers (mid/late twenties). Both decided to settle down around that time, and both have remained all in all far more loyal partners to their wives than most guys. I feel a certain point would arrive where you've basically seen it all and would just prefer to nail down some chick you really get along with well (both these dudes I know also claim their respective wives are far and away the best lays they've ever had).

>hey guys, i got over 1000 hambeasts that nobody else would fuck into bed

great, you want a fucking cookie?

its like, 4 year old bait..

200 - 300 thats some bullshit rookie numbers there.

How does it feel to know that you make less money than more than half the country?

Im a millionaire so jokes on you, peasant.

Did any of them ever shit in your mouth?

Of all the questions you could have asked you ask that one.

Yes

Suck, bro. She sneak one in while your were sleeping?

And you think anyone would envy you after admitting this?

I actually bring in over 400k a month exporting tobacco out of the US. I have over 4.8 million invested in bonds and stocks, 1.4 million invested in small businesses, primarily private coffee shops and restaurants which I eat at for free, and I can go into a night club dressed in my $4,000 suit and pick up any hot slut to fuck that night regardless of whether or not she's married, dating, or otherwise engaged in a relationship. I don't need to liquor up landwhales in my truck for a quick pump like you.

And I mean holy shit, face piercings? I thought those would get in the way of all the cock you've been sucking down that faggot mouth of yours. I assume that's why you have gauges too, something for your man to hang on to while he pulls your head down to shoot another load.

Just looking at your face I can tell you're white trash. Bitch I've got enough money to buy your entire inbred family and sell them off, not that anyone would want them, but I could sell them anyway, because i'm just that damn good. I'd have enough money to buy your house, your land, your entire fucking trailer park, just to burn it all down and piss on the ashes.

Take my advice, take some of that pocket change and get a skin graft. you're going to need one because you just got fucking roasted, kid.

Why you mad, virgin?

I have over 300 confirmed kills, faggot.

Is this pasta?

I'm not angry at all. There's nothing I love more than putting down poor trash.

Yeah, shes mad :)

I feel you're more herpes than human now.

Make a sequel to the Fly movie with OP as the main character