This man needs to become famous

This man needs to become famous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You didn't have to make this, sometimes we all get angry at our stepdads

proof? not gonna be your personal army to destroy this guy's life if he's not even guilty

Not your personal army

called the number

its not even that guy

I called him and he said that the post is probably his step son because he's angry about him fucking his mum and not buying Microsoft points for him

Thats not a fucking phone number

Then who did I just call?

hope OP gets busted for what he just did.

NYPA

Aren't most of you douchebags pedos what with all the loli threads and liking chick's who look like little girls?

Ghostbusters

Since the image was downloaded off Facebook a white knight should link him to this thread

Truth

it is in canada rofl

Kek!

i thought threads like this were supposed to get deleted now that Sup Forums is a safe space?

If you think Sup Forums is mostly people who come here for loli then you are a new fag piece of shit. Get off you pre-mature cunt

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Go play in traffic before you violate a child you sick fuck.

I just called the number and all I heard was *ratle ratle ratle wife's son ratle ratle frog ratle Sup Forums* ...damn OP...

By who. Lol

Just waiting for the real cheese then are you? Inbred fuck

Did I ever say I went on a loli thread myself? No. So go to bed for school tomorrow so you can learn to read you illiterate cunt.

>pre-mature cunt
Heh... because loli...

I know your a newfag and everything but you should at least use goddamn common sense.
Asking user to attack a pedophile is like asking fags to go stomp some fags.

Brentwood, isn't that OJ's neighborhood?

Play music not kids you sicko

Is it me or can't people realise these are little shits on Sup Forums

Reminder to not accuse anyone of pedophilia without proof. Keemstar ruined an old mans life by throwing a false accusation at him.

nigger, i think you have the wrong idea about /b

first of all:
1. nypa
2. 99% of /btards are wannabe pedophiles anyway, so you're not going to get a lot of support. ...just a lot of ppl asking for the pics

i hope that kebab munching cunt gets cancer for that

anyone who falsely accuses someone of pedophilia is just as bad as a pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA
Go to 6:55 regarding details about the allegations, followed by proof that Keem may have had something to do with underage girls himself.