I want to try one of these so called smart drugs and I stumbled across modafinil...

I want to try one of these so called smart drugs and I stumbled across modafinil , I'm planning to buy it from modafinilworld.com .Any experiences with this drug please share .

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylaminorex/4_methylaminorex.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump very low info on net

Good stuff. Not really a "real life limitless pill" like everyone says but it's pretty good nonetheless. Better for focus and concentration than Adderall IMO. But also the tolerance builds pretty quickly, which kinda sucks. Recommend taking it for a few weeks at a time, with a week or 2 break in between using other nootropics in the meantime.

Also, avoid adrafinil, heard that shit can fuck up your liver fast if you drink even small amounts of alcohol.

Modafinil expensive and not great. try a racetam with a choline supplement. Oxiracetam with Alpha GPC is best in my opinion.

Hey that's my stack too. Oxiracetam is the only racetam that's really given me any really noticeable results.

I've heard a lot about how it has severe side effects such as increased anxiety and depression. Is this just bullshit or is it more like how other drugs affect people differently?

Ive never had those symptoms but if I recall correctly it affects dopamine so it's plausible it could have those side effects. I've also heard certain people get legitimately fucked up on it, they say it feels like cocaine when they take even small doses of it. So obviously there's quite a bit we don't know about how it works. Really wouldn't surprise me if it does have some nasty side effectsm

not really 50 pills for 69$ is pretty cheap i think.
I've read that depression comes if you don't sleep for a prolonged time. ex 2/3 days

Bumping for interest

I want to get back to my genius days of how it was when I was in high school. Being too damn smart for my own good.

It's a gay pill don't be a faggot op

you are wrong

bump

>smart
>drugs

whats wrong with cheating?

Modafinil is Hillary Clinton approved. Leaked email implies she takes it.

>mfw Shillary is literally low energy

Doesn't surprise me, didn't Colin Powell basically say just about every politician he knew loved taking ambien? They're all high functioning addicts really.

>50 pills for 69$
enjoy your poorly made chinese knock offs. hope they got all the benzine out.

ITT: retards taking bait.

mate mate mate
Modafinil doesn't fucking unlock anything.
It's like a caffeine pill that you can't noticibly feel, like if you have too much coffee you can get the cold sweats and heart racing.

Modafinil just makes you wired without thinking you're wired. My brother who is a lawyer got me onto it, its how you can work 18 hour days and be a boss basically.

Not really, thanks to Obamacare it's dirt cheap if you get it on-label. It's the off label prescriptions that are absurdly expensive.

I get a month supply for about $20 but I actually work swing shifts, so I can actually get it on-label.

Do research on Nootropic stacks with LSD microdosing it will LITERALLY change your life.

What about the most meek of the smart drugs- piracetam? The first times i took it i felt it (i dont take it regularly) but lately i feel absolutely nothing. Even placebo.

I've noticed racetams affect me less noticeably the older I get. Nowadays piracetam doesn't do shit for me, I need something like pramiracetam or oxiracetam to get the same effect.

erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylaminorex/4_methylaminorex.shtml

Also samefagging to say that typically racetams are sold in much higher doses than is really necessary, which leads to a sort of mental fogginess the same way too much caffeine causes it to lose any cognitive benefits the lower doses provide. So you may actually need to take less to get the benefots, not more.

>genius
>high school
Oh man, wew

Thats interesting; will try

I had a bad experience with modafinil. It made me itchy as fuck. But it only did that one time. Now when i start to feel a bit itchy on it, i take a bunch of antihistamines.

>drugs
>smart
pick one