Overrated Trash Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

efferat456.bandcamp.com/album/bainianling-juhui
youtube.com/watch?v=3zWwd8n2JVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black metal is good

First for Nile clone

efferat456.bandcamp.com/album/bainianling-juhui
>wacky industrial music to shake your hips to in a cold freezer. But surely about 8.25 an hour isn't enough. So your fast food manager doesn't think you're weird. (Who gives a shit anyway if the place isn't shaking your big booty to some hot rock noise then your better off in a salon rocking those fingertips with some beauty queens.
>what the fuck whoa it's like I feel like I'm in a space ceremony.but in reality I'm in my bedroom lonely probably on deviant art looking for genderbient pictures of kingdom hearts characters.
>atmospheric black metal albums commenters wondering why shitty
Noise music is on their channel

GREAT album

>tfw you will never hear a slam album with the drum production of World's Beyond the Veil except the snare sample which is taken from Lykathmemea Aflame

>mfw when listening to djent

I hope you're not implying Lykathea Aflame is black metal

First day in meal huh

>Made by fucking white males
>Sounds bad
>Production is dumb
>#noriffs
It's black metal

Maybe you're the dumb white male.

Nu boy

Yeah, sure, I am

>tfw when listening to Born of Osiris

>mfw when listening to djent

Overrated, mayhaps
Trash? not even close my dude

Black metal artists with huge discographies?

You should guys should get some resistance bands. My biceps and triceps have been looking nice lately.

Give me something similar since /metal/ likes to think they could find better

>mfw when listening to Batushka while my mom is listening to K Love.

Your mother is literally more patrician than you.

Muh chants and muh doomy bullshit and low tuned guitars got old after RoB's last two albums, cuck

so i've been jamming vermin womb for the past 2 days straight and i need more bands that have this guttural, unrelenting, corpse fucking sound. any suggestions?

Honestly their newest album wasn't as bad as I was expecting. some few songs had average songwriting and solid technicality, and the vocals weren't absolute garbage the entire time (albeit they nearly were)
far too much lackluster songwriting overall though, and god damn when those shitty djentcore vocals kick in it's a fucking migraine

What is /metal/ like on opposite day?

The same.

we actually post good music most of the time, with a minimal amount of memes and trash.

We blast hardcore gangsta shit

>USBM is good
>slam sucks
>(your opinion here) is awesome. it feels good to agree with others.

90s house

>(your opinion here) is awesome. it feels good to agree with others.

This especially, kek

I see preacher hasn't sperged out yet
Did he get finally get banned from shitposting off-topic bullshit?

Who the fuck cares.tripfuckers are the parasites of the planet that need to to be sprayed like bugs

Who /AcidKing/ here? Been really enjoying pic related lately. I didn't like it as much as III when I first heard it but it's grown on me a lot.

>that moment when Jason Richardson enters a band for one album then leaves

I still give The Discovery an occasional spin. As far as metalcore goes it's one of the better albums.

I was going through their albums a while ago but I took a shit half way through and never went back to it for some reason.

do it faggot, it's good stuff, especially their newer two imo.

Why is she such a bitch?

if every song in that album were as good as Cast Down The Heretic, it would have been on the same level as Elvenefris and The Inalienable Dreamless

>Batushka

your mom has better taste than you faggot

Why the hell does Therion have like 20 albums
Where do I even start with this?

Depends. Death metal, or symphoshit? If the former, start with the earliest albums.

First 2 albums are average Swedeath
Shit gets interesting on Symphony Masses: Ho Drakon Ho Megas tho, along with Lepaca Kliffoth
Theli and A'arab Zaraq - Lucid Dreaming are symphonic crap
Vovin all the way through to Secret of the Runes is essential
Lemuria and Sirius B are virtually a double album and is a mix of their entire career, with progressive melodic symphonic death metal
Gothic Kabbalah is corset-core
Sitra Ahra and Les Fleurs du Mal is shit-tier garbage, don't bother

glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam glam

slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam slam

FOLLOW THE SIGNS

>RoB
What?
bc she fatt
>average Swedeath
hey now, Of Darkness.... is an essential release
Nile only started to sound like Nile after their second album though
Not sure what you're requesting here.

djent djent dj djent dj djent djent djent dj djent djent dj dj djent djent dj djent djent djent dj djent djent dj djent dj djent

Armored Saint are playing their first ever Irish show this year. Never listened to 'em though.

What are their best albums?

What's the shortest?

>Nightwish are memed on at every opportunity as cheesy garbage by people in the metal community for nearly 2 decades straight
>fans don't give a shit and continue to sell out their world tours and shows at every opportunity
>Floor says she doesn't like Slayer as an off-hand comment in an interview
>fans throw a collective shitfit and are still triggered to this day
>mfw

That's fans of Cheese Metal for you. Hell I don't know whether to call it that, Corsetcore or simply Waifu Metal.

>tfw playing big boy riffs in a thrash metal band
>tfw opening up for a djent band called abstract noun
metal for this feel?

>big boy
>thrash

All dank memes aside, why is /metal/ so bad?

It's VERY complicated. Let's just say: "Because the Internet".

the same reasons all of the big boards are bad
Sup Forums boards are only good when they're slow, and used by relatively few people who genuinely care about what they're board is about. /an/ is a good example of that.

If that's true, then why is 4x2chan so shit?

i wouldn't know, i don't go there

They have an entire board devoted to metal
pro-tip: 100x times the faggotry and memes

Taking a niche and blowing it up to such proportions is only logically going to end up shit. Imagine dedicating a whole board to Grimes.

>Grimes
literally who

yeah, this is a problem too, but i wouldn't say it necessarily applies to metal as that's more than just a niche

Canadian pop musician turned Sup Forums's most pathetic infatuation after her latest shitfest of an album failed, against all odds, to disappoint them. Since they couldn't care about her music anymore, they turned to idolising an idealistic idea of her. Also trolls, but whatever.

metal in general attracts shitters and a general for metal doesn't discern between people who are in it to listen to protest the hero and people who are in it for death/black/doom/heavy/thrash etc

I think metal also attracts a lot of fresh off the Sup Forumsoat shitters that still frame their thinking in terms of meme culture as well, """dank memes""" not aside

It is a niche when posed against a whole board full of specific and discrete interests that, at the sime time, has even more specific interests within each board.

Sup Forums's resident waifu, with some of the worst idol worship this side of k-pop shitters

K-Pop posters might be borderline psychotics, but at least they keep to themselves.

covers it pretty well, seemingly
thanks my dude

cripplechan's /metal/ board has been dead for over a year. there's still 1-2 year old posts with old Sup Forums /metal/ memes that haven't been pruned.

Should we move there when this general becomes unbearable? Like a summer residence of sorts?

no, their board owner banned half the board and disappeared, the only get 1-2 posts per month now

no, i don't mean the k-pop posters here, i mean the crazy, legitimately scarily psychotic fans in their home country

Well I'm pretty sure I'm not banned from a place to which I've never been
Oh well thank fuck we don't have to deal with them

friendly reminder that aion > x japan

>friendly reminder that poop > vomit

poo poo pee pee ^____^

Think again lad

wtf i hate riffs now

what's your band called big boi?

Banez Of Existenz

fuck thats a shitty name, hope the music's better

Bane?

No one cared who I was until I started playing big boy thrash riffs

Go to sleep you serb

Underrated desu

>Overated trash

How can you tell? All metal sounds the same.

stop shitposting with my waifu you faggot

Oh hey, (You)s are back

how do I explain to my parents why I'm listening to the same song over and over for an hour?

>needs to explain himself to his parents
Sad

drugs

By passing that blunt.

USBM is good, man

It's not opposite day today, dude

alzheimer

usbm is the litmus test to weed out year 1 listeners

whyyy that shit's cancer

Faggot.

Is this australian man living the dream, /metal/?

youtube.com/watch?v=3zWwd8n2JVI