HEY FAGGOTS SORRY I FUCKED UP SO HARD THE PASSWORD IS Sup Forums

HEY FAGGOTS SORRY I FUCKED UP SO HARD THE PASSWORD IS Sup Forums

anyways you giant shitting dicknipples., this isnt a begging thread so dont run away just yet.

i fucked up and rent is due in a few days and i need money faster than i can get my next job and a paycheck. now im not going to be a lazy bitch and cry about my problems. this is AMERICA and if im willing to grind for 10 hours a day for12$ an hour im definitely willing to be ENTERTAINING.

now do you sick fucks want to see me mutilate my body with a small piece of metal for paltry dollars?

"WHY NO user I WOULD FEEL BAD"
WELL FUCK YOU. FEEL BAD FOR ME NOT PAYING RENT AND FEED THAT EDGY FUCK INSIDE OF YOU YOU ANTISOCIAL FAGGOT.

"please, user i am inclined only to sophistication and the betterment of mankind"
WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT!?
YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY HURTING AN AWFUL PERSON.

"NO user IM A BROKE FAGGOT"
who gives a fuck? come and watch!

tinychat /ohyouguys

theres a list of my prices in the description but im open to suggestions

gofundme /2dz86qxw

pm me in the chat if youre interested in running and bumping these threads and keeping people coming in for 15% of what i make.

OP needs money pls help fam

pls help him :(

Bruh 12$ an hour for 10 hours a day? Where the hell did all that money go?

i had to help out a friend with the majority of my last check

Stfu Austin. Get a job.

So get your friend to help you out, not rocket scientist. Stop being a dumbass, Austin.

A-a-all my life I've been addicted to that moolah

>not rocket scientist

Bumping for OP

if my friend had money to help me out i wouldnt have given them mine now would i have?

bump for murder

dude will shove sharpie in pooper at $75

doesn't matter he owes you

op delivers

bump for blood

shit son what the fuck

Bumping for richfags to see some suffering on tinychat

thiz

Cmon you fucking sadistic fucks a man is willing to mutilate himself for you for money

Bump

Bump

bumping for exposure

Bumping for sadism

grorious quad reader

bump for bloody murder

Cmon bump