Is carrying a multitool degenerate?

Is carrying a multitool degenerate?

Not if you have a need for one...

Not at all, Mr McGyver

No, just a little bit sad.
If you've need of tools for work, carry tools.
If you want to pretend to be Jason Bourne, grow up.

Not as long as you also carry a proper knife.

>carries 20lbs of tools in his pockets just in case

Im a paramedic and carry a multitool which i use mostly for the pliars and screwdrivers. Multitools are really handy.

>mah nigga
I fell for the mora meme too

Are you a nigger?

Get caught with that - no excuse-arrested for possession of dangerous weapon
Caught with multi tool - "just want to do a little DIY officer"

I have the old frosts version of that one

do you want to have a multitool for the case you need to do some quick work or do you want to use it as a weapon?
if the first then no, if the second then hell yeah

AMERICA, BITCH

Nope, multitools are practical as fuck

No. I carry a Leatherman Skeletool.

i used mine frequently, i worked on a trail crew and need a knife and a saw frequently. i used the the wire cutters for my guitars. other i use less frequently but its still handy to have around.

as long as you arent a faggot, trying to be edc multitool guy, youre fine

So you're a faggot by your own standards then?

I carry a gerber diesel every day, but I'm military so.

i mean showing everyone youre tool, shit talking people who dont have one/ have a lesser one. that shit.

>military so
What's a military so?
Super officer?

Yes. Just yes. Super butterbar

I dunno.

I always carry one. Horizontal sheath that hardly gets noticed.

If you actually know how to use the individual tools contained in it, fine.

If not, you won't even realize that there's something you could have done about that thing that happened.

The amount of applications a plier and a flathead screwdriver have are immense. And even the small ones have like 8 more things.

Go Leatherman or Victorinox.

The only decent thing my ex got me was my leatherman charge titanium. You would be suprised at how ofter that shit comes in handy. There has been situations where I would be fuct if I didnt have this bad mother fucker. Every man should have one other wise you are just a lady in mens clothing and that would make you a dyke.

>Gerber

And then they ask me to feel pride in the armed forces.

But no, I'm a medic so mine when I don't work at the clinic. Comes in handy for ftx and stuff.

Dude, dykes carry multitools too.

Literally lower than a dyke in terms of masculinity if you don't carry one.

No, I carry a Swiss army knife along with some stuff to repair flat bicycle tires in case I need to.

I grown up with ''you never know when you could use a knife''. I used to carry a multi-tool around with me everywhere but, back then I worked on my family's farm.

Hey, it works. Also not bad for price. That and all the leathermans at the px I bought it at were silver and mine is black.. Black is considered able to Match with any uniform we have.

>Is carrying a multitool degenerate?
Nigger, you can't get more manly than that. Bitches don't know about my mother fucking multitul!

>implying dykes don't carry multitools
I've seen quite a few of them carrying ones bigger than mine (leatherman wave)

which one do you carry?

I have the OHT because the raptor is a meme

They make them black too, but hey, no better argument than "it works"

>Gerber
>And then they ask me to feel pride in the armed forces.
My understanding is that the Gerber gear that the military gets is made in the US

I carry this most of the time. Comes in handy more than people think.
Plus, I'm a welder and the screw driver and flat head on the bottle opening tab comes in handy for quick fixes.
>pic related

Forgot to add. I've dismantled an entire leather couch with it before. Was an achievement.