Mom and son

mom and son

I always like to think of these as my best friends mom growing up. His mom was sexy as hell, home alone all day while we'd be playing, and sometimes I'd just be there with her waiting for him to show up for hours.

Should have licked up her inner thigh and buttfucked her.

How is that even possible.

same way

This a legit magazine?

yes

JESUS and his mom were both virgins

got some bjs?

>mom and son
8.1/10, too much awkward would not recommend.

Sure, it's fun while it lasts, but when she's fifty and you're visiting for thanksgiving and any time the topic of sex comes up suddenly you can't look at each other.

so awkward

much regret

wow

Bump for science

Here's some father-daughter instead

>H-He's talking bad about m-my fetish?
>I know, I-I'll meme him, that'll show him, yeah!

Real talk though he's probably right. Can you imagine that shit. You go home, have dinner with wrinkly old mum and dad, dad's talking about football or whatever the fuck but you can't take him seriously because you fucked his woman.

How about no.

My mom has caught me fapping more than I want to admit. But never did much more than that.

>door had locks
>putting up laundry

wish my mom had subscribed to that magazine

never happened

>wants another grandchild
>gets pregnant herself
yeah, that makes sense

Seriously? Not him, but with all the unrealistic shit we hear, then one guy comes along and tells a story that actually sounds like what would really happen if you fucked your mum, and THAT'S the guy that must be full of shit.

yeah but hes 100 percent full of shit

Would this be believable

>Be deaf
>Be fapping
>Mom walks in
OH SHIT!
>She closes the door

WHY THO

If I had to pick one incest story on this whole fucken site I actually believed, it would be that one, because that actually sounds like some shit that would happen! You fuck your mum, she gets old, and it's awkward. That, versus all the guys who were like, "My mum had me when she was 9, so by the time I was a teenager, she was only in her mid twenties, with DDD breasts and and an insatiable lust for my taboolicious penis!"

Fuck no.

Not saying it's true, maybe he is full of shit, but he's more on the money than 90% of the people who bring it up.

anyone have greentext?

more?

No! Nigger do you think I'm stupid? I've been watching Daredevil on Netflix, I know about how Deaf people work! They'd feel her coming with echolocation and shit!

Also I'm not sure deaf people actually exist. I've never met one, have you? No, that's what I thought. Myth from the government to launder tax money through welfare programs!

>no details
>empty moralism
>scared straight bullshit

Yeah, super believable.

LeGiT pRoFeSsOr CoNfIrMeD

More Pics
Less Arguing

You're god damn right, I know how the world works!
Look, all jokes aside, truth is usually simple. Do I really believe that guy? No, not really, but his story is a more likely version of things than 99% of the shit you read in these threads.

Also, it's worth noting that MOST stories people tell are empty moralism. When your mate warns you off some crazy bitch, he doesn't give you every detail of their time together, he just says, "No, that bitch is crazy, stay away, she microwaved my cat."
Yes. I literally only have one. Pic related. Enjoy.

because that's the glory of this board. you can tell 100% truth and no one will believe you because either
1) they refuse to believe anything that happens in fiction could ever happen in real life
2)it disgust them if its real(but the idea of it ie role-play doesn't) thus refuse to admit it is
3)it doesn't sound real to them thus cant be. if the person doesn't spin a story that is professional author level then its obviously false because obviously everybody should be able to write perfectly
no one on this board believes anything anyone else says because it hasn't happened to them thus they convince themselves it will never happen to anyone

I am deaf echolocation does not work with deaf ears. But we have better peripheral vision

>his story is a more likely version of things than 99% of the shit you read in these threads.

in other words

>story confirms my preconceptions
>story must therefore be true

It was a joke mate, obviously. Daredevil is blind, not deaf.
Yeah but when I get confused is when one guy comes along who's actually making sense and people call him out.

It's like if you were in thread, "Toughest guy you ever fought," and people are saying "ANDRE THE FUCKING GIANT," "Jesus!" "Connor McGregor!" then one guy comes along and says, "Some drunk guy at a bar!" and people start calling him out, and they aren't even being ironic. Not even mad, that's shit's just confusing.

dat nigga looks like kim jong un

My preconceptions?... Which preconception do you have problems with, the idea that most people would find fucking their mom weird? The idea that people age? The idea that of all incest, the "My mum had me when she was 9, so by the time I was a teenager, she was only in her mid twenties, with DDD breasts and and an insatiable lust for my taboolicious penis!" guys are the minority?

Which preconception do you take issue with?

Don't. Just don't. Let them live in their little fantasy world, they aren't hurting anyone.

its because they refuse to believe its real. how could someone who they assume is some overweight fatass or some young kid trying to be cool ever actually get into a fight.
they just cant admit that everyone on this site isn't a neckbeard faggot except themselves thus the real/real sounding stories are the ones that get called out for being fake because they don't want real since then that brings it to them

using incest as an example you may like the fetish but if you were put in a room and told have sex with your mom you most likely wouldn't do it because when its really happening it doesn't turn you on so they don't want that realism

wrong thread

thank u
much better

>Be me
>Mom recently marries a well off guy
>Pretty cool dude
>Away on Honeymoon
>Leave me to babysit younger step sister
>Pretty bratty but i know she's just not used to me and mom
>2nd night
>abt 2 am
>she refuses to go t

um... okay? your story just ended abruptly there lol

whew that was close

Yeah, I get what you mean for the most part, cept that last bit.

I'd totally fuck my mum, but only if I could do it in front of my stepdad. She ended up as a trophy wife to some wrinkled old bastard fifteen years older than her, and he doesn't deserve her, she just falls far that cheap George Clooney wannabe "money is charm" shit.

I swear, if I could punch out my stepdad and fuck my mum in front of him, I'd cum so hard I'd kill us both.

Why did y

Are you okay? Did you have a stroke that somehow hit the captcha too?

>I swear, if I could punch out my stepdad and fuck my mum in front of him, I'd cum so hard I'd kill us both.

You ok there?

Why the fuck are they holding their cigarettes backwards?

Seriously, what the fuck

maor

what the fuck? this can't be real
you guys are disgusting

Laughed pretty hard when I noticed

Please stop. No human is masturbating to this.

Yo where do u find most of these?

stfu fag

They're cringy as fuck and no one wants to see them. This is a mom son thread, not a cringy 90's cartoon thread.

stfu i said

Dome dad and daughter now? Being looking for one comic: dad, his daughter and another girl, during a holiday at the beach

more?

Gold

I'll shut up when you quit polluting the thread with this shit. It's cringy. As. Fuck.

Stop shitposting. I don't believe for a second you actually fap to this 5th-grade tier art when there's so much better stuff out there.

You're either a shitposter or an autist who can get off on fucking cave paintings, and either way, you shouldn't be here.

please stop

>that kills people

stfu i said again

Can we get some more non-Simpsons stuff in this thread? Can't get off to that shit.

Yeah, repeat yourself, that'll help.

I'll shut up when you stop shitposting on a good thread.

I'll maybe post some when I get out of the bath. If thread is kill I make new one

go bait someone else asshole. wrong thread.