Tfw you will never partake in the massive olympic sex orgy

>tfw you will never partake in the massive olympic sex orgy

Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow i am really sad but many will be left unsatisfied

>orgasm before competition
if you want to lose...

Professional sexual emergency man

does fucki fucki really happen?

More like Eriction amirite!!!

espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

Sweden getting cucked as usual.

Olympic games are one of the biggest STD festivals in the world.

>I'm paying taxes so our losers can fuck eachother
still better than giving free shit to refugees I guess

my penis is too thin to satisfy an olympic Woman anyway.

Jill Kintner, who won bronze in Beijing, says the Italians are particularly inviting: "They leave their doors open, so you look in and see dudes in thongs running circles around each other."

fucking hell croatia

politically correct eugenics
I'm ok with that.

>eugenics

gotta sabotage them condoms

Sounds really nasty and degenerate 2bqhwy

>they doesn't

>that cheeky nipple
Why don't one goes and pull her bra off anyway, it's not like she's not naked or on drugs anyway.

This picture was made by an angry virgin who can't pull birds at the club

because normies aren't autistic sperg lords like us.

>70080632
>tfw you will never partake in the massive PARAlympic sex orgy

Tinder got it's first big signal boost because the athletes were using it during the 2012 games. It's worse than a college dorm, because they're all so high strung and it's the only time they get to kick back.

>You will never be the one able bodied person among the spackers

It would like being a 6'3 8x6 220lb 10%bf god at an Anime Convention

>10

lol virgins don't have a fucking clue

In real life muslim women party, smoke, drink, fuck and disrespect tons of people, though, at least in the Western world.

>prefering virgin girls over proper sluts
lmao pathetic

enjoy your roasties pham

why isn't it mandatory for the best athletes to produce babies every Olympics?

>tfw on Saturday, spoke to a girl a whole lot on a night out and a friend gave me like 20 free condoms, promising I would need them
>tfw I did not because she went home ;_;
>tfw it still hurts

Also, I posted this in another thread but got no (You)s. There's an American called Steele Johnson and a Chinese athlete called Wang Fan, and I really hope they have sex with each other.

Because all the best athletes are black and the Olympic organisers are all Sup Forums-tier.

not sure if athletes ficki ficki each other or the locals... or both?

keep it segregated. POOF. superhumans every 4 years.

>2016
>Not spoofing your location ad trying to get matches with athletes on Tinder and go for nudes

>a magical world of sensual delights that most men dare not dream of
>ywn experience this

Fuck imagine being that guy and knowing that the qt you just handed 38 condoms to is going to get railed all night by 3 7'' 240 lb dudes

>all those athletes are going to be transferring Zika to their home countries
>you will be alive to see the generation of the mutants rise to power

It's only fair since it was brought here by African tourists during the confederations cup.
But you should be fine the mosquito that spreads it dies during your cold winters so it's not that bad, unless you live in Florida or something.

>10 different sexual partners
>only 10
lmao

i'm 6'3 tbf

There has to be pics/vids of this happening. Right?

Imagine being the athlete that doesn't get laid at the olympics
Feels bad man

it doesn't mean shit when you're 700lb, we've all seen your picture you ugly trip fuck

What are you twelve?
a bird like the one in your picture has probably had 10 sexual partners in the last month
If you let that bother you then you are insecure
If you don't believe that you're the best she's ever going to have then you didn't deserve it anyway

I imagine they're able to dip their wicks when they get home, assuming that non-gold medals aren't poon repellent.

post it

I got three days to convince a girl at work that I should be her next lay. Wat do?

make her laugh

bee yourself

1.tell her you're a nice guy
2.call her m'lady
3.tell her she has adequate child bearing hips
4.????
5.profit

This.

All the dumbfuck are thinking "HURR Olympic orgies = every one is fucking like rabbits"

> Implying Table Tennis players and other irrelevant athletes get laid
> Implying losers, nobodies and bad looking men get laid
> Implying anyone but superstars like Bolt and Phelps spend their time fucking dozens of track&field qts

preferably before he shows her his willy

Special olympics is where this shit turns really nasty!

my cousin is retarded and can confirm they have urges, its retarded

Paralympi people can't fuck but they sure can suck.

having sex with someone you will never see again makes me depressed as fuck, how the fuck do people even do it

Wew triggered, I wonder why too.

t. abdallah muhammad al muhaysini

Easily autismo, sex and relationships don't have to go hand in hand

The big Olympic orgy is a hoax, having sex for a extended periods of time will leave your legs extremely sore and I seriously doubt any athlete would want that.

Why are you surprised? Adrenaline rushes are known to increase sexual desire and attraction.

Someone post the Canada not getting laid meme

>autismo
close. religious upbringing

I can't seem to shake it off though

Sluts are better at pump and dumps but they're not marriage material. There's a strong correlation between number of sexual partners a woman has has and rate of successful marriages.

O-o-oh, Francois......

>doesn't like sluts so must be a Muslim

k

most of them don't do it until they've already competed, and even then a lot of them don't

It's not really that different from other types of sporting meet-ups that are far less difficult to get into than the Olympics. Happens with businesses and conventions too.

>using the latex jew
>ever

YOLO

>Implying vaginas can feel better just because the woman has more abs.

That's retarded. Have sex once and you know how sex will feel with any woman.

>Mega Milk is probably participating in gangbangs

AUGHHHHHHHHHH, NOT LIKE THIS.

reverse gear master race amirite

There's more to attraction than just putting your dick in something.

(You) deserve this.

Times are changing. It's not a bad thing to think the way you do though. Just remember Women hold the keys to sex while you hold the keys to a relationship

who is megamilk this time around? the swiss beach volleyball broad?

Yep, Forrer. She went from like 500 instagram followers to over 6,000 in about a day and a half.

>orgasm before competition
>if you want to lose...
This is an old wives' tale.

>shooters house

You're so fucking fat

>Male gymnasts? "They are like lovable little Ewoks,"

M A N L E T S
A
N
L
E
T
S

>you will never see one of the north korean girls meekly come up to you and grab a handful and leave without saying anything

imagine how many pussy this fucker got already

Why is it that even though I have become successful in most aspects of life, I still want to die of jealousy thinking about the Olympics in general, let alone this? Why can't I just be happy with what I've got?

The hunger will never leave you.

Does he ever get to participate, or does his fun only involve naked athletes opening the door?

What does it feel like with various farm animals?

I'd file a rape charge against that creature.

you said most

does that include sexual?

Don't ruin the dream

makes sense. Brazil doesn't want the legacy of a bunch of olympic Zika babies

Never understood people's fixation on this.

The girls are downright fucking ugly. I can probably count the actually attractive girls with both hands.

There's also a strong correlation between being religiously repressed woman both by herself and society and not divorcing.

Sure you aren't getting divorced, but that's only because these women can't divorce you out of societal pressure or guilt. And they're most likely close minded boring fucks and friend material as well.

imagine being a weightlifter or rugby player there. you'd legit fuck 3 girls every day.

oh to be a fly on the wall

Yes for men, no for women

>tfw you then walk passed her room and see her blowing them up like balloons because they don't have contraceptives in Best Korea
>tfw you have to teach what they are for
>tfw you have forever opened her mind to the world and she goes back full of thought
>tfw she is killed for insubordination

If she got married ay 18 maybe

it hurts, yet i get really into it
I had a gf for a long time so I'm not a virgin but I'm no good with girls.

>be 105kg weightlifter
>get one of these girls
>"north korean table tennis player has been hospitalised with severe pelvic fractures and internal injuries"

maybe the faces but the bodies are 10/10