>better than buying Blurays
>better than cable TV
>better than Netflix
>better than Amazon Prime Video
>better than Hulu
>better than iTunes
>better than Redbox
>better than your shitty video rental store from the 90's
>better than your shitty video rental store that is still around because plebs feel sorry for it despite being a dead business.

There is no better way to obtain movies and TV shows and become a Sup Forums patrician.

>using a botnet
>not using Deluge

Pleb

Actually, blu-ray and ultra blu-ray on a calibrated TV with calibrated surround sounds is the true patrician choice.

Your 2gb download doesn't compare to a 25gb blu-ray with uncompressed audio. Sorry, pleb.

>Your 2gb download

My downloads are the uncompressed data from the bluray. Try again, child.

>not downloading Blurays
>not downloading cable TV
>not downloading Netflix
>not downloading Amazon Prime Video
>not downloading Hulu
>not downloading iTunes
>not downloading Redbox
>not downloading shitty video rental store from the 90's
>not downloading shitty video rental store that is still around because plebs feel sorry for it despite being a dead business.
The internet is right, user
What are you doing?

>wasting precious moments of your life waiting for faggot downloads
>not just streaming it using any number of free sites that people want you to believe are "evil"

JDIYSA senpai

>waiting for download

My HD movies download in a few minutes, user. Sorry you still use mom's DSL modem instead of fiber.

Enjoy your putlocker.

sick burn friend
the fire rises in my faggot head

good "for you" for having such a speedy connection on the way to your inevitable death

>living through the products of the entertainment industry

what a beta cucklord

>he posts on a board dedicated to those products

>he pirates literally everything on his computer

>he pays like anybody gives a shit

>µTorrent
Man I sure do love mining bitcoin for whoever runs this shit!

>getting adware just so you can watch capeshit and blockbuster garbage

dude that's not Deluge

µtorrent is a clusterfuck now, i had russian milf ads and it was eating up the ram memory

Use qbittorrent nigger. No adware and no bitcoin jews

>using spyware over qbittorrrent
you are the pleb here, faggot

uTorrent 2.2.1 exists you know, and it blows Deluge and QStalltorrents out of the water

either they are retards who update whenever a program asks them too, or they somehow have stake in other torrent clients(autism). it is the only explanation.

True. Deluge I could somehow understand, even though it does the same as uTorrent 2.2.1 with using more resources, but it's whatever I guess, discussing which torrent client is better is autism like you said.

QStalltorrent I can't understand though, it's objectively inferior in ways that do matter.

>Deluge
uses too much resources. had to switch to tixati.
I used to use qbit. But it started giving me stallings and errors out the ass one day

>What is uTorrent 2.2.0 and older
>I blindly update all my programs whenever they ask me to

I bet you fell for the W10 scam you technically illiterate niglet

>JewTorrent
>Not using deluge,BitTorrent or transmission.

New to torrents here.
Should I use Deluge or Utorrent 2.2.1?
I just googled utorrent last week and downloaded the first one that came, so I guess I'll now have the latest one. Should I change it?
I know nothing about these things.

haha, enjoy the viruses and being put on the FBI's watchlist

download kazaa instead friend. it works alot better

>eating up the ram memory
uTorrent secretly installs a BITCOIN MINER on your system, hoging and robbing you of resources, of course the bitcoins go back to THEM, not you.

I dumped that as quick as I heard about this and went to Tixati, although I don't torrent more than 1 or 2 a month.

What about qBittorent

What's the consensus on Popcorn Time?

So it's Kazaa instead of Deluge ore Utorrent 2.2.1?
I don't really care about whats the most best torrent downloader out there, I just want a decent one and without that stupid bitcoin miner.
If I remove the Utorrent I have now on my computer does it remove that coinminer also or do I need to remove it separately?

Use utorrent 2.2.1

what guarantee does he have that utorrent 2.2.1 isn't the same piece of shit as its successors?

>Qbittorrent best torrent program
>X265 HEVC best codec not sure if you know about it yet you pleb
>but muh only sound and no video comment cause you're a fucking moron with old software
>YIFI most shit uploader, get a specific name for your blurry crop shit and stop calling it 1080/720P you fucking hack
>muh guys I have amazon prime, netflix and hulu, do I rly have to get crunchyroll for this show? stupidity lel

it's for plebs

What's with all the shilling for torrents as of late?

I'm guessing it's helping idiotanons who pay for five thousand streaming services

The company changed direction after this release to it's current abomination.

Enjoy those security exploits

Some of us are responsible adults who pay for things we want instead of just having everything we could possibly want like a spoiled child. Having to pay for things keeps you humble and responsible, while downloading everything for free makes you a whiny child when you realize there are some things you can't steal.

Translation:

Some of us are suckers who pay for things we want instead of just having everything we could possibly want like divine transcended being. Having to pay for things keeps you poor and exhausted, while downloading everything for free makes you a productive person when you realize you saved both time and money. There are some things you can't steal. These things can be bought with the money saved on digital media.

This bullshit put a virus on my pc that caused an audio file of random nonsense to play in the background at umpredictable moments.

But I definitely used it to score a decent lineup.

qBittorrent is the best filesharing program
it's basically old utorrent but without all the security risks that come with it being old