Movie Characters that are literally you: C'mon let's fucking be realistic edition

Movie Characters that are literally you: C'mon let's fucking be realistic edition.

tbh

im being realistic

I'm this but with a dick.

honestly, i've have 4 friends and family members contact me, separately, when they randomly came across this movie, because he looks exactly like me, from style, to haircut, to bodytype, even how he talks and acts in this movie.

I posted a screencap to my facebook... no one knew that it wasn't actually me....

It wierds me out a bit, because it's almost too much of a coincidence....

Forgot the damn pic.

I call bullshit because if you're that damn sexy you wouldn't be on Sup Forums, you'd be on /fit/.

(samefag)
i also own a tattoo gun, and have shit tattoos all over myself.... because drunk

...what exactly is going on here?

I fucking said be realistic, you goddamn tumor.

Go watch the Naked Gun movies and you'll find out.

Andy Sixx

Im dank as fuck!

that man is hideous, you live a sad pathetic life user

i don't work out. fuck fit people.

In honesty, i do have a slight beer gut thing, that Joseph doesn't have here....

Also, this movie was made in 2010. I was still thin in 2010.

kek

Dis rabbit

my hero

Fucking liars. This is you

My fucking hero.

on the far right

Are you cripple?

>the one who's merely pretending

Ya sounds about right

you clearly need to watch the movie my friend

>literally you
Then that means you are actually in the movie. Do you even know what "literally" means, numbnuts?

Yeah faggot. Im literally MCLOVIN

>be realistic
I'm like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man.
Just without the intelligence.

Jimmy McGill

Surprised you haven't been called a bitch yet. Bitch

Frank the tank! Seen the movie last night.

You have double personality?

>Two images of Michael Cera
>Not just one

Absolutely appropriate

He is such a fag, one pic wasnt enough

Every fucking day

me too buddy

Yeah this is me too... I'm so FUCKIN lame

Im a lot like John Wick

I missed over 200 periods my senior year and still graduated. I'm this guy, just not as cool.

You went on a mass murder spree because someone shot your dog?

Diarrhea

fucking end your life

from the same movie coincidentally

me from my own movie

little movie tbh

Yes. My wife bought me a dog to remember her by before she passed due to cancer. Some thugs broke into my home and stole my car then killed my dog when she was barking. Well long story short, they should have killed me too.. heh ;)

The great Autismo has spoken!

kek

Please fucking end your life you 15yo edgelord

>literally me

I wanna make cummies on her tummy so bad

You and every other fucking 16-30 year old chick who has seen that stupid fucking movie. So damaged

Your a big guy?

without a doubt

At least I try to be

For you

Same.

Right down to the jealous sister and friend with troubled home life.

Tbh today's 15yr olds aren't capable of such story telling.
>bleach is best served on ice friend

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

This whole movie describes me perfectly. I'm the worst fucking dad ever.

Here cunts, this is me

For being faggots I would have thought you nicompoops would know when someone makes a joke on Sup Forums.
>You've just been trolled by the trollmaster
>Might as well ride the trolley to get some ice for that BURN

Him.

Kys

Pretty much this faggot, except I don't get laid as often.

fuck

that feel when I cosplayed harley when I was 15

for some reason her being portrayed on the big screen and everyone going crazy over the margot robbie version has somehow completely soured the character for me

Why? She wasnt a bad harley quinn

not really a movie though