Hey, remember that time Hillary Clinton ordered children to be burned alive?

hey, remember that time Hillary Clinton ordered children to be burned alive?

Im going to vote for her because at least she doesnt say MEAN THINGS on the TV

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/356782-clinton-emails-bahrain-prince/
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/politics/hillary-clintons-new-emails-release-state-department.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill.

OP you are a faggot

fake & gay

>try harder / 10

I'm not saying Hillary doesn't have problems, but you can't condense everything wrong with Donald to 'mean things on TV'. Politics has never been black and white, specially now. Even if you're just stirring the hive, you're just polarizing the problem and adding to the problem.

MuriKKKa deserves Mein Drumpf.

Try harder OP. But first, go suck a bag of dicks.

Yup, OP's got us figured out. The reason we don't want Trump for president is because he says mean things. It has nothing to do with Trump's complete lack of knowledge. I mean, sure, he admitted in an interview that he doesn't understand foreign policy, but that shit's unimportant. His mean attitude is why we feel he's unfit for office.

›_‹

Remember when Hillary won in a huge landslide in the 2016 election?

They were the children of terrorists. Who gives a fuck.

Hey, remember that one time that I was so gullible that I believed some random right wing conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton?

LOL at Hillary being responsible for the ATF's screwup of the Waco incident.

Is there not a retarded conspiracy theory you half wits won't believe?

But... Hillary Clinton was a nobody in 1993. Her Husband wasn't even president yet.

No shit. If not for the Monica Lewinsky scandal, she never would have even become famous. It was from that which she drew her political power from the feminists and continued on from there.

She was well-known in Arkansas.

That poll looks like a heap of shit. Also, unsauced

Trump just took the lead by a point or two this week

yes he was you dumb shit.

That poll is based on the electoral college, and not on popular vote. It consists of polls in every state that are then awarded electoral points.

Not until January.

Yes, January 1993 douche.

nice bait

>muh memes

Trump and his supporters literally have nothing except shit-tier memes, because they lose every time when it comes down to issues.

kys faggot

too bad we won't get the most damning information from the newly discovered 15,000 emails until after the election...

>muh email meme

Thank you for proving my point.

I can't tell if this thread is filed with genuine shills or ironic shitposters

that's the whole point.

Seems legit.

I mean if it says that CNN and a Deputy DA said some shit then it must be true right? I mean it's not like people can just write some shit on an image, right?

Link to a reliable source, or gtfo.

If you can.

Hillary is as corrupt as any other politician.

Trump is a fucking moron who can't get through one of his own speeches without contradicting himself, stumbling over his words, or saying something stupid.

And he is EVEN MORE corrupt than Hillary is. He just increased the rent on buildings that his campaign is using because now that he's using donor money instead of his own money he wants to milk his supporters for every penny.

When Hillary is President it will be business as usual, and that fucking sucks.

If Drumpf became President he would use every way he could think of to take every bribe that was offered to him.

She's a politician.
He's just scum.

He was president elect, not president yet. He had no power, not even any of the power he had as governor of Arkansas.

Him having no power = hillary having no power.

The FBI has found nearly 15,000 emails that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton never turned over after she left office. Some show that foreign officials tried to curry favor with the State Department by donating millions to the Clinton Foundation.

The existence of the 14,900 messages was revealed during a court hearing on Monday. Judicial Watch, a conservative foundation that promotes integrity in government, has been seeking to release those emails, all of which were found on one computer disc that includes emails and attachments sent directly to or from Clinton or in which she was included at some point in the email chain. Monday’s court hearing was to determine the schedule by which the new emails will be released.

Tom Fitton @TomFitton
FBI found almost 15,000 new Clinton documents. When will State release them? Court hearing today.
8:22 AM - 22 Aug 2016
457 457 Retweets 365 365 likes

Also on Monday, Judicial Watch released 725 pages of State Department documents, including 20 email exchanges in which Clinton was a participant. More than a dozen of them added further evidence of a pay-to-play scheme in which foreign officials donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and its Clinton Global Initiative in exchange for access to the State Department.

In one of the message chains, the Clinton Foundation’s Doug Band emailed Clinton’s aide at the State Department, Huma Abedin, about a “good friend of ours,” Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain. He was “asking to see her,” Band wrote in June 2009.

The crown prince had already asked to see Clinton through “normal channels,” Abedin replied. “I asked and she doesn’t want to commit to anything.”

Two days later, Abedin wrote Band that Clinton was able to meet with Crown Prince Salman, and that he should let the Bahraini royal know if he sees him. “We have reached out thru official channels,” she added.

1/?

>rt.com/usa/356782-clinton-emails-bahrain-prince/

>but you can't condense everything wrong with Donald to 'mean things on TV'.

They had to, and they did.

Depends on whether actual voters are so desensitized as Captain Edgelord here.

US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. © Chris Keane#PayToPlay: Hillary Clinton faces corruption scandal after links between donors & State Dept exposed
Salman is “essentially a foreign head of government” who “couldn’t get a meeting through official channels” so “he had to go through the Clinton Foundation’s Doug Band to get a meeting with Mrs. Clinton,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton told C-SPAN during an interview Monday morning. Salman, through the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program, donated more than $32 million to the Clinton Global Initiative between 2005 and 2010, while the Kingdom of Bahrain donated between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Bahrain Petroleum gave an additional $25,000 to $50,000, Clinton Foundation documents show.

“I don’t know if Band was acting as a foreign agent; maybe he should have been registered [as such], I don’t know,” Fitton said. “It raises the question whether public office was illegally used to benefit a private entity or private individual.”

Clinton has consistently defended her use of a private email server to conduct official business, in part because previous secretaries of state did so. She reportedly told the FBI during a three and a half hour interview in early July that her predecessor at the State Department, Colin Powell, “counseled” her at a private dinner to use a private email account rather than a governmental one, according to FBI notes of that interview that were handed over to Congress last Tuesday.

Over the weekend, however, Powell denied that the conversation happened.

“The truth is she was using it (her personal email) for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as secretary of state],” Powell told Page Six on Saturday. “Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”

2/?

Powell used a personal AOL email account for unclassified messages when he served as secretary of state, and he did write Clinton “an email memo” outlining how that personal email “vastly improved communications within the State Department,” a spokesman told NBC News.

“To be clear, Colin Powell shouldn’t have been doing government business on his private email account, either. But that was a Yahoo-type account ‒ he didn’t set up a server to do his private business or his government business. He didn’t, for the most part, do classified, purposefully do classified business on that system,” Fitton said of the difference between Powell’s actions and Clinton’s. “When Mrs. Clinton came into office, they did have a non-classified email system for her to use that she could have used, but she declined to use.”

Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton (L). File photo. © Hyungwon KangHillary Clinton claims predecessor Colin Powell advised personal email usage – report
The Judicial Watch president also noted that two current members of the Obama cabinet, Defense Secretary Ash Carter and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, have both sought to avoid Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requirements, with Carter using a private email server, even after the Clinton scandal broke, and Johnson receiving waivers to access personal emails via government computers despite security concerns.

“You know, the government doesn’t want you to know what they’re doing, and that’s true Republican or Democrat administration,” Fitton said. “And the widespread use of email and other internet media like text messaging is a challenge because the government officials know there are ways of keeping things from us, so we just have to keep on tracking it.”

3/4

The Department of State has known about the newly revealed emails at least since August 5, which is when the FBI finished turning over all its material related to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, the Washington Post reported. The agency officially closed its case against Clinton on July 7.

The State Department has yet to sift through all the documents to determine if any will be held back or redacted due to either their personal nature or for security reasons. On top of that, some emails may be duplicates of previously released ones. The agency has promised to begin releasing the messages in weekly batches beginning on October 14. They will also provide a status update so that District Judge James E. Boasberg can determine which ones would need to be produced under Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

4/4

>He was president erect

ftfy

>RT
>literally Russian State mouthpiece

Top kek, you alt-right faggots pushing commie propaganda. Traitors, kys.

>But... Hillary Clinton was a nobody in 1993. Her Husband wasn't even president yet.
Fuck off shill Hillary has been in the Illuminati since she started drinking vampire blood in 1782.
She was one of the minds behind the war of 1812.

excellent work

Charged, but not proven. Why do you need to make shit up faggot? The truth is just as bad, and has the benefit of actually being true. Go back to cocksucking, it's what you're good at.

Literally not one credible new source with this story.

>what is propaganda

I have no problems witha president who'll burn some faggot cult children off the face off the earth. A true leader has to make tough decisions and stand by them afterwards.

Compared that to a figure like Trump who cosnatntly changes his mind on key points, who is so weak and fickle that he will contradict himself on a daily if not hourly basis. A man who when elected president will do nothing but line his own pockets and promote the Trump brand whilst blaming everyone around him for not enacting any of his "promises".

An argument against Hillary would be that she has been in politics too long to care about a people and will say anything to get elected. Sadly the rgument against Trump is that the man is a millionaire con-artist who does not care about people and will say anything to get elected.

America will ahve a choice between a career politician who believes she should be president because it is her turn and a morally (and sometime fiscally) bankrupt american Berlusconi.

Well done America

We sure showed democracy who's the boss

shh you're gonna make user mad

What? The future president is a piece of shit and you don't care? Fucking idiot.

i cant spell cos I get dyslectic when drunk and jaded

Not him but all I did was Google "new emails". This was the first story.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/politics/hillary-clintons-new-emails-release-state-department.html?_r=0

Which one? They're both shit, but one hasn't managed to offend me on a personal level. Care to guess which one?

Lol. It amazes me how many people think they can spot propaganda. You're a gullible ass. How does it feel??

"the same day a conservative watchdog group separately released hundreds of emails

That's all I need to know. This is just another stupid fire drill Clinton's going to have to puit out and it will still tarnish her record.

You know someone is gaining power when their enemies start going for the really cut throat methods.

Actually tell us how it feels to be so paranoid. Do you shit your pants every time a car backfires?

How to find Trump shills;

Trump shills will always bring up one or more of these bogus points which have all been debunked or proven altogether false by reputable fact checkers.

1. Benghazi
2. Email Server / Lost or recovered emails
3. Health issues
4. Criminal alegations
5. "she lies"

Seriously, if you see anyone trying to make any of these points in regards to Hillary, they are likely a shill, or a possibly just a low-IQ dumb-ass.

youre so bad at this that yo shouldnt be getting paid for it

Clinton is a fucking criminal. She offends me on a personal level. Trump is an idiot, who is an idiot. He doesn't offend me on any level. Clinton is just a piece of shit who thinks she can get away with murder.

This entire article reads like fucking Breitbart. I thought the NYT was a liberal rag?

Don't need memes, Trump is better on the economy period. Raising taxes fucks the economy every time. Hey Pinky, if trickle down doesn't work then why do economists credit Reagan with a 25 year economic boom? You know, the one the Democrats slowed down by increasing taxes in the 90s? Democrat rule has left actual unemployment around 43%, which is totally true by the way. You think Dems are good for the economy, tell that to Detroit, Chicago, DC....etc.
Trump is better on imigraton. Like it or not our borders are papermache, and that's a bad thing. That is a bad thing. Yes the wall probably won't work, but letting in half a million unveiled people from disease ridden, war torn, shitholes is a terrible idea. Ask Swedish women how much they like being raped by migrants. Sweden used to be the safest place on earth to have a vagina.
Trump also has a few big non policy advantages too. First, his every move will be checked and monitored by Washington. This is good because Obama has powerfucked our nation by ruling without being effectively checked. Hillary will not be checked, at all. Bush also had a similar advantage, and his presidency wasn't good for us either.
Second, he is a wheeler dealer plain and simple. Love him or hate him, the man can get shit done on the bargaining table.
3. A Trump presidencywould piss off sjws to no end, which is reason enough alone.

>knows she can get away with murder.

If Hillary is trying to kill you, chances are youre a pretty good dude.

+1

ok who gave the 12 year old razor blades? he could cut himself on that edge

Do you feel good voting for these idiots? Fucking grow up faggot.

O

How to spot Hilary shills.

Denies shit that literally happened.

Keep up the great work!!!1!

1. gay

still haven't told us how quirky it feels to be afraid of everything
come on don't hold back :^)

I was just pointing out that it's out there and on reputable news sites. Idgaf about emails anymore. Hillary has said enough herself in public and with conviction to lose my vote for her. And other liberals praise her for it. I'm a democrat who voted Kerry/Obama/Obama and I will not be voting for Hillary.

>shit that literally happened

kek

no really you're doing the heavy lifting here

>I'm a democrat who voted Kerry/Obama/Obama and I will not be voting for Hillary.

then you're a dipshit

Lol. You really want a fucking woman as a resident don't you? I'm guessing you don't care what she stands for as long as she's a woman? Fucking idiot. Why don't you check your candidate out before shouting you faggot ass out. You are exactly what is wrong with america and why nobody likes us.

It is. That probably means there's some substance to it.

This battle of the Shills is getting out of hand.
Im convinced 30% of the traffic is actual anons and the rest are shills.
If you vote for either of these fools youre part of the problem.

>You really want a fucking woman as a resident

if she's a 7/10 or better, yes

thx for asking

Wow, talk about misinformed.

I know that Trump is the guy for the poorly educated, but you are giving the poorly educated a bad name with this misinformation.

The only thing that would've been better is if you had said, "Clinton literally burns children alive".

lol. Why don't you bury your head in a bush and act surprised when Hillary kills your kids.

Or the NYT are a bunch of cynics who voted for Kasich along with the rest of Manhattan.

A criminal who has never been convicted. Trump is a self absorbed liar who says whatever he wants and you hear what you want to. At least Clinton tried to serve the public. Trump is only out for himself.

Better. So you have kids Killary would hill?

And then the OKC bombing in 95 to demonize anti-government sentiments and get rid of whitewater evidence among other things. Many children in this building as well as it had a daycare center and was chosen so they wouldn't blow it up. Newsflash they don't care how old humans are.

>hillary shill attacks fellow democrat

you are also a dipshit

Those are popular vote polls. The one above is based on the electoral college, and states that will likely go Hillary in November.

For a second there I thought you wanted Hillary to be president. I'm glad to see I'm wrong.

No. I just love America. I'd rather survive for four years and get to choose again than see more freedoms removed from the people to the point we lose our basic constitutional protections and not be able to vote next time. She is proven to hold herself above any law and she gets a scotus pick. That's too dangerous of a combination to risk it.

Exactly. If anyone if to blame for Waco, it's David Koresh. However, the subtleties of the real world are lost on the poorly educated.

No he's not, you are. I hate Trump with a passion, but Hillary is worse by any objective measure. At this point I can only conclude that anyone who excitedly supports Hillary is either retarded or being paid.

Holy shit, you believe something that Lynda Tripp says about the Clintons? You might as well trust Rush Limbaugh. She a crazy dumbass with an ax to grind.

What? Are you saying an idiot is worse than a fuckin criminal? I don't think so.

our previous presidents were pieces of shit as well. As a nation we have endured

Still, it doesnt matter though. they are just figureheads. We are just voting in the next spokesperson for a party and its associated lobbying groups.

What we need is a real shake up.

It will be interestign to see what all the disenfranchised angry white men will do when their savior Trump is not elected into Office. I think a lot of presidential candidates know this. Whoever takes office next will be accepting a poisoned chalice; should Hilary gain power there will be blood on the streets as the angry young men attempt to make themselves even louder. Having tasted power I doubt they will take defeat lying down

Should Trump gain power it will swing one of two ways: The most likely outcome is that the man will be happy to take a back seat and let legislators legislate whilst he fills his office with attractive secretaries and make inflamatory but hollow speeches critizising the Democrats for not passing any of his proposed "bills". His followers will be told that it is the liberals and the sjw's who are blocking his plans for a utopian america and, more than likely, haphazardously inciting violence within the working classes. Alternatively, and this is what the GOP institution fears, he will enact his promise of kicking out anyone not in his camp, purging the GOP ranks and replacing them with friends, family and sycophants. He will then, drunk on his own ego, attempt to reform the country as he promised, harming american prestige abroad whilst driving huge wedges into the working classes through his isolationistic and short sighted domestic reforms.

I would vote Trump purely cos its the most interesting choice. Sure, he may accidentally declare war on iran and/or kick off wwIII but hell, who wants to live forever?

If I had the chance to either play sims or fallout for the rest of my days, I sure as hell would chose fallout

Only when Trump suggests killing children (families) of terrorist is it bad....

If Hillary says it, it's altogether different. She has that 'D' next to her name, so she gets a free pass.

you're never glad

and Clinton will be the 45th
because of her experience and her ability to stand up to the right-wing like she's having to do now, and will do all 4-8 years of her Presidency.

Deal with it.
inb4 stale memes, $hill, etc

How exactly is Hillary worse than Trump?

The sentiments that resulted from waco, to be specific. Which was just a mass murder because they all knew about the drugs and whatnot that the CIA was up to.

I love how the poorly educated believe she is simultaneously an evil super villain and incompetent; while undermining their argument with all the shilling memes.

Yes. Nobody likes America because of her shit. Who the fuck trusts her or him? This whole setup is idiotic.

>She is proven to hold herself above any law
Yeah, you're a dipshit.

There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Hillary Clinton for President.

Just calls'em like I sees'em.