30 seconds to prove why Ireland isn't superior to every other country. Pro Tip, you can't

30 seconds to prove why Ireland isn't superior to every other country. Pro Tip, you can't.

Poverty is non existent except in a select few rural areas and suburbs.

Not even 1000 out of almost 5 million homeless, only 50 people living on the streets rest are in shelters

Every country loves us, pretty much everyone has some Irish descendants.

Since Brexit Northern Ireland have begun talks to rejoin the Republic

We have the best traditional sports and our country actually plays our sports unlike Amerfats who only watch and support.

Healthy population rarely see fat people.

Women are great, they play sports so they all are fit and have big tits. Redheads are always a plus.

Crime is low, awesome police force and murders are very rare unless it is gang violence.

Face rest of the world you just can't compete.

> Inb4 Amerifats brag about winning medals in olympics like it is an achievement.

Louth here,

High levels of corruption, Weather, Low corporation tax, debt to the EU.

ireland doesnt have the headquarters of the united nations withing their country. enough said.

.....Because it is.

I'm not on the "WHOOO 'MURICA KICKED EVERYONE ELSE'S ASS IN THE OLYMPICS SO WE ARE A BETTER COUNTRY!" train, but the amount of salt I see pouring out of the rest of the world about it is just incredible.

>withing
?
Most of irish soldiers join the UN as peacekeepers, more like [spoiler]peacecucks[/spoiler]

Why would this determine anything?

I would consider are weather to be pretty good. Rain isn't always considered good but it is very good for our environment and I have never even heard of earthquakes, tsunami's, tornadoes you name it. Also we are paying our debt back yearly while still remaining financially stable so all is good.

why would we need to brag about winning the olympics? who the fuck actually watches professional diving or marathon running on tv?

we have four major sports here, and we're the best in the world at them.

german engineering

cant beat that

we run the show here on planet earth. deny it all you want, it's still true and you know it.

No one is salty about the olympics except people who fall for bait who are idiots. Olympics is run by jews to get money anyway so I don't see the hype about it. Most people just watch it for the time it is on cause it is better than all the other stuff on TV.

it's only better than the other stuff because they take off the good shows while it's on.

there hasn't been a new episode of master chef since the faggy games started. i'm pissed.

Lol this better be bait cause if it isn't then I don't know what to say

you mad?

Ahh yes I almost forgot we have the best beer and alcohol in the world. Guinness HQ in Dublin. Germany would be jealous of the stuff we produce.

gotta love lumpy potatos and boiled meat.

I agree

What's the easiest way to kill an Irish man?
>take away his potato

Potato famine kills millions but you live on a fucking island with fish all around you

Oh man please don't stop continue defending your country this is too funny.

provably wrong
>poverty in northside of dublin and MOST rural areas
>there have always been talk of the north joining the republic
>our culture is possibly the worst in europe as all our culture is about is failed rebelions
>shitty police force
>traditional sports are autistic besides hurley
>women are pigs

Ireland is literally god tier

Potato stereotype is mostly true but that isn't a bad thing since potatoes are the most versatile vegetables on the planet.

>tells america to keep defending its country
oh alright, I thought we were going to just let the terrorists win. thanks!

True, never thought to compare it to more extreme country's; colour me enlightened :^)

>are

A big percentage of my heritage is irish, with some scottish and german. Like within a generation or two straight from those countries. So, I like ireland and hope to visit someday. But you, sir, are a baiting twat and this thread is garbage. I'd be suprised if you weren't actually some spic border-hopper country ruining troll trying to spice up his day before the big mash-up quinceanera for his 8 cousins.

You're basically Scotland; but poorer, dumber and with less culture.

>provably

Man if I hadn't been all around Ireland I wouldn't be making this thread. Poverty is in some urban areas but trust me it doesn't really show and rural areas are poverty free trust me unless you are in the mountains in the East and South-East. Look at every other police force then at ours I think we are pretty good, There have never been talks aout partition until brexit don't lie to me.You think sports are autistic cause you don't play them and more than likely can't. Women are pigs...fag detected.

Cancer.

America is a superpower. Ireland it a tourist attraction. If I wanted rolling green hills, cool weather and pretty mountains I'd go to Montana.

/thread

Obviously never been to Ireland.

He isn't wrong totally. The place can be real nice on a good day. But most foreigners never leave Dublin, and Dublin's not great to say the least. If anyone should plan to visit, I'd recommend looking to go to the real Ireland. not the tourist trap.

OP here. Thank you everyone who replied this shit was hilarious trying to watch you guys defend your own countries and make fun of the green glory which is The Emerald Isle. I'm signing off now, good luck living in your poverty stricken, corrupt shitholes and keep on believing you are the best. :)

I smelled your airport on a stop over.

That told me all I need to know.

Consider killing yourself. all irish girls are fat pigs. Brits and Irish people are too lazy to actually sport. Your country is poorer than poland and toothpaste country. Police force would be shit too.

Again, consider killing yourself you redhead piece of shit

But when an entire country is dependent to the point they can't even be fucked to fish to save thems selfs it is

> superior
>Ireland
kek niggers of Europe

no those are muslims.

>Ireland
>Literally defeated by potatoes

You guys had a famine. Fucking shit way to die out faggot.

It feels good to be literally 0% Irish/African/Indian/Asian/South American. Fuck Americans who pretend to be Irish.

Ireland has pretty much nothing to be proud of

they left the uk.

how about getting your entire food industry reliant on cuttings of a single fucking plant, so as soon as an infection arrived that affected it you all fucking starved