Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

If it tastes good I will eat it

IDGAF what methods they use to produce my food

bitch thats the tubby custard machine

nigger why you lie though?

you think we're fucking retarded or some shit?

y'all pretend to hate tumblr and then u quote it

It's obvious bait

proud vegan who with me?

I work in a fucking cafe at Lifetime Fitness and I know that's not how chicken is made you idiot. We all have regulations and audits and inspections we have to pass.

TELETUBBIES!

Meat is murder.

it's true i was the chicken

Ya it tastes good, that's all i care about highfive OP

Vegan sushi sounds gross

Spotted the peta activist

dude it's just rice and veggies and it's delicious!

lol tubby custard you pratt

no that's how it is made it is on the internet it is trurh

The meme is true, you guys really can't shut the fuck up about it, can you?

No one. You are a inconvienece to all the people around you. Even if they won't admit it. You are changing your diet for a cause/reason no one really cares about other than vegans themselves. And you will one day stop this because you realize how pointless it is and how much time you've wasted inconveniencing others

You're an idiot not to be vegan at this stage in humankind

and you can't fucking stop eating corpses

Yeah this is why I haven't had chicken nuggets from anywhere in a long time, I know it's fucking gross.

For what it's worth, I currently manage one of the biggest food manufacturing sites in Europe; with several massive customers such as Tesco, Asda/Walmart, Yum group (kfc/pizza hut/taco bell).

This is not how any element of chicken processing, post processing, or mechanical recovery works.

then you're an idiot for even remotely believing that this is true

This method applies to hotdogs and spam.

Time wasted? What? Hahahaha. Sweetie, you're so angry over something that doesn't even effect you, which lets eveyone know how conservative and right wing your pea brain really is.

>bitch thats the tubby custard machine
True I used to watch that shit all the time in college

ur a faget

Neat!

no it's not it's true i was there i was the chicken

Bodybuilder here. Thank you... more meat for me

Anti-science hipsters love the idea of efficiently using all parts of the animal, eating offal at trendy Italian restaurants, etc. They lament the misguided white men who almost drove the American bison to extinction by shooting them and just taking a chunk of the best meat, rather than using all of it like the infinitely more virtuous noble savage Indians did.

But when it comes to commercial food processing, suddenly this is, like, totally gross, and they think they should just cut off the best breast and leg meat and throw the rest away, because reasons.

:(

This looks fucking delicious tbh.
Aint no need for that processed shit.

ahh, the corpse of a pig. lovely

it wouldn't affect me if you retards could stop complaining about everyone else that isn't vegan

pic not related

/thread

{{{current year}}}

>rice and veggies
>delicious!
Choose one.

You are using corpse wrong.

sorry for making you uncomfortable with your murder :)

mmm...I love Wendy's chicken nuggets

Sounds boring without some sauces or spices. Indians are better at making veggie food palatable that way. Trying to emulate a fish based cuisine with some mushrooms wrapped in lettuce just sounds nasty as fuck.

just following on from this, i Have had the pleasure of auditing one of the biggest chicken slaughter house and processing plant in the world - CP foods in Thailand (no, not the CP you think)

Trust me - you could eat your dinner off of the floor - immaculate. There is zero processing like this, at any stage of the production plant.

So yes OP, I bit, but if it means i get to educate fucktards like you, then so be it.

excuse me sir are you trying to say rice/vegetables are not delicious?

>There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria

What isn't crawling with bacteria? Mites live in your pores for fuck sakes.

Nobody here was even complaining, hahahaha. You got defensive and tried to justify it with something that didn't happen. The diabetes getting to your brain, you caveman peasant?

Dongle Trumpler will make chicken great again.

it's not like you couldn't add sauces... also that's wild garlic not lettuce
and sushi is not necessarily always fish based

>Mites live in your pores for fuck sakes.
Only in people who don't wash their fuckin face twice a day, dirty motherfucker.

time for tubby bye bye!

mites are not bacteria you pseudo science feg

This argument doesn't work on grass fed cows. A lot of land is too hilly or with poor soil quality for industrial farming. Using it for livestock is far more efficient.

no acually some kinds of bacteria/mites etc. live everywhere and are normal and harmless

Hello mechanically separated chicken!

Animals eat feces to get bacteria needed for digestion, mushed up chicken is as natural as anything else and not really that gross in the grand scheme. Go bug asians about century eggs.

If shit was delicious id have an endless supply of food.

Seen anything to put you off processed foods?

i kek'd

honestly... never. If anything, gives more confidence in standards and welfare.

Goddamn you man, now I have to stop for some after work.

and where in this thread did that happen?

you are like
>it doesn't affect you
but
>im gonna keep complaining because you are a murderer
it's okay, i respect that you don't want to eat meat, then respect the fact that i want to eat meat

How do you type when blinded by your own ignorance?

Why do people still believe this shit?

THEY'RE TROLLING YOU AND YOU'RE FALLING FOR IT YOU MASSIVE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOT

While it's true that mechanically separated chicken is a thing, a few things should be understood:
-your gif is of a children's baking toy squirting icing
-most fast food places, including McDonald's, create their chicken in factories where workers will cut the appropriate meat cutlets from the chicken, grind them significantly (but not into pink paste, and not including parts other than the meat) before machines press the ground into appropriate shapes, add any applicable batters, and fry.

well you won't respect that I don't want animals to be exploided, so I'm gonna keep "annoying" you luv

As a kid, I always wondered what tubby custard tasted like.
Not just the flavor, but imagine how weird the texture must be.

I assume you're too ignorant to effectively respond.

I'm not mad though. Evidently it's you who has been trolled.

what are you now blindphobic too?

i am blind an i find this offensice #triggerd

Well I do want them to be exploited. What of it?

Especially doesn't mean exclusively.

well, that's okay, i respect you and your way of thinking, but because i don't act like you, im bad and you have the right to atack me, "luv".
you can't save animals from dying in horrible ways, not even if every human was vegan. im gonna eat a hamburguer, see you later tofu guy

>when someone doesn't know when to give up.

Make me a vegemeat sammich then bissh >;)

I hope it tastes good and not too bitter like yourself :* have fun murder man

I'm not doing research for you, fucking cuck.

>Bissh >;)

What the fuck are you twelve?

LOL

also if you're feeling attacked... I'm sorry man... life must be hard when you're so thin skinned

*lel

>Calls someone cuck

>Is cucked so hard by the meat lobby

Nigga suck back another sausage dick

Lmao why are you so upset? It's not good for your health.

because they secretly feel bad for enjoying meat

You do realize you only "speak" to vegetarians who are like you when you treat the people you're trying to convert like shit. It's like you're new here.

Don't worry the goyim are not bothered by this kind of revelation anymore, we have beaten them with futility and facetious apathy. They are very good goyim.

More health issues for you too, faggot. Vegan body builders probably make you look like a little ass bitch anyway

i'm a vegan

I think you're confused which side is arguing for which.

where is the youtube vid to this pls!!!!!!!

I'm still a vegan

Just becuse most vegan men are sexier and manlier than you, doesn't mean you need to be so jelly, carnists

I would ask if you want a cookie but that's obviously on the list of things you can't eat.