Ok, story time. I posted my mom's ex husband's cell on a Craigslist ad asking for nudes...

Ok, story time. I posted my mom's ex husband's cell on a Craigslist ad asking for nudes, then today I decided to join in. I've pulled the gay shtick as far as it will stretch, so 45 decides what I say next.

bump

shit
*46 decides
fucking fat fingers

Nice..

The prove it, show me a pic of you fucking a woman

45 or 46 OP. Which is it? Also do this

Just make it dubs.

Also post "send me a pic of your woman sucking your cock to prove you're straight"

i'm gonna continue poking him on and off until we have a winner. pic related

i should add, he's a fucking douchebag and he flies off the handle really easily

ok, fuck it, it's dubs now. dubs decides

>the posting was a farce

Prove your straight, send nudes your "gf" or "ex gf" last sent you

oh shit winrar
also fuck hiding his number idgaf

Ever gave a woman a facial?

Op you posting?

"This is your ex-wife's son and I posted your number on Craigslist because you made her more upset and sad than I've ever seen her. You're a fucking ugly fuck and I just wanted to remind you that the only thing you're worth is a back alley blowjob from some closeted assholes on the internet."

Still here, just waiting on a response

Lol so he ignoring you now or getting the nudes.

Rolling for. Hurry up or I'll send you my hard cock

Got one just as I posted this.
>nice try young man
>texting fools

OK grand pappy. I'm reporting you to the police for harassment. Suck my duck you faggot assailed. Also I ducked your wife and your daughter. Their pussy were wet and I came deep in them. Also I'm reporting you to the FBI for drug trafficking

Reroll. 888 get

Fuck

Fix fuck

Send pic of giggliest girl

Done

Shit, forgot pic

Ask him if he wants to fuck your gf in a threesome with you, then proceed to obtain his nudes and post them here