Is eating pussy beta or alpha?

is eating pussy beta or alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCzdEAy8WOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a beta thing to do.

Beta, but I'm a trap so wtf I know bout being alpha they just fuck me then bounce

nudes pls

You got to eat the pussy op I know you're a fag and it's a hard concept to grasp. That being said I'm not just gonna eat any bitch out especially with the caliber of cock sluts out here pick em wisely op but when you find a good one eating pussy is enjoyable I get a kick out of slurping my girl up shit is so cash yo

Caring about being beta or alpha is pretty beta.

Can anyone translate this?

It's alpha as fuck to make a girl come with your mouth. And no, traps don't count as girls.

This. It's only beta if you suck, but if you can make your girl cum quick I don't see how it's beta.

> is eating pussy beta or alpha?
Neither, it's fun.

Yea, he's saying you're a faggot

Who the fuck cares? I like eating her cunt.

I personally feel the most dominant when going down on a girl.

would bang if passable face

also suck cause 20% gay

Good one user
It's almost as though you've realized you're retarded and decided to just go with it.
I'm real proud of you, son.

doesnt matter if you're alpha or beta, eating pussy pays off. if you can make your girl cum with your mouth before you fuck her she'll probably think its the best sex she's ever had once she's getting the dick.

And its not that hard, learn about the clitoris.

Not him, but liking traps is gay as fuck, sorry.

but what if she has a feminine penis?

If you like to eat pussy then eat pussy, if you don't then don't'. that's alpha
Fag

Nothing is more pathetic than calling things alpha or beta. If you don't eat pussy you're a selfish faggot.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=FCzdEAy8WOw

There's no such thing as a feminine penis. There's only penis and pussy.

Your approval means everything papa bless

It's not gay if the it's a feminine penis user.

Why so mad?

yeah, wtf is his deal?

Eating pussy does two things.

1) It pleases the woman. You can release her base desires and sluttiness.

2) Allows you to closely inspect where you are putting your dick. If it smells bad that is a complete "NO" pussy.

>putting your mouth where you wouldn't put your dick
user what

I love to eat a pussy. Guess maybe it's beta but if you like to do it I so t see why it has to be.

I ain't mad. Just stating facts, my friend.

Oh my god, please moar

How can feminine and penis even be in the same sentence? Your sucking a guys dick not some "fempen", a mans penis is in your mouth.

if she's a girl with a girl penis, it's feminine. Not that hard to grasp.

Asking this question is beta.

Eating pussy can be either.

This user tells the truth.

Also, impressive ass but leggings should be banned worldwide.

Do you have any tips for eating pussy? My girl says I'm too rough with it and I never made her cum. I also have an 8 inch dick but never made her cum with that either. Really getting on my nerves but she's always like I don't care I'm the one that pleases you I don't care about myself.

I love eating pussy, and my girl loves when I eat her pussy.

Who gives a fuck if it's alpha or beta?

No if she's a girl with a penis she's now a guy. He has a penis.

You have to eat the pussy. If you do it right you don't have to worry about how long you last. You c a n fuck her for two minutes and cum and she won't be upset. It's the bomb. Plus like othe re s have said, if the pussy stinks you know not to fuck it. Or if it tastes bad.

There are no girls with dicks, only mentally ill men woth boob jobs and oestrogens.

Foreplay. Don't just attack the clit, kiss all around her pussy until she's really wet, then use the tip of your tongue to flick her clit and lick her pussy hole. By now she's usually going bananas and trying to force your head in there, then you can attack the clit.

>girl with a penis

This is some gay ass shit, girls don't have dicks you closeted fuck tired of this shit.

Should I directly lick the clit, or around it? She says it's way too sensitive

Test

Kik?

feminine penis detected

Around it at first then directly. I think of sucking and licking her clit as like a special move and no one wants to use their special in the beginning of a match.

giving a gril the old lickaroo is the most alpha thing a man can do

Just lick that clit user what the fuck does she mean "too rough" is your tongue made out of sandpaper or what the fuck? Like I said just work that clit, flick it with your tongue lick around it do everything to it.

welcome back?

Thanks user, any other tips? I really want to surprise her when we fuck again.

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a girl with boobs that happens to have a small cute penis.
Not some big dick user.
It's a girl

Why so homosex

Fuck if I know bruh, she says I'm too rough and doesn't really care for eating her out but it makes me diamonds and I have to prove myself.

with an opinion like that theres no way youre straight

I'm talking about a girl with a small penis user, not some kind of big monster dick

There's no such thing as to much foreplay when eating pussy. The more she wants it, the longer you take to attack.

Eating pussy is beta as fuck. I'll be damned if a bitch wants me to please her while I get nothing out of it. Leave the oral sex to the women and shove your cock in her mouth where it belongs.

The only alpha thing to do with a woman, is fuck her doggy style. Shove her the fuck out of your apartment afterwards. Never call her. Get accused of rape, then win the case against you. After that, make a case against her for trying to ruin your rep and make her go bankrupt.

This post is ironically beta as fuck, fam.

Gentler licks then user, just tease her clit with your tongue suck on it you'll find what she likes. I just go berserk with my tongue, and I know that shit gets me diamonds too man

Not the same user. If she's "too sensitive" like my gf is, start gently rubbing with 2 fingers (that will be more natural for her is she does masturbate sometimes), then kissing, then as the other user said licking or sucking the clit as a finishing move. You can insert a couple fingers in her pussy if you don't want to give her any chance.

Depends. Not all girls want it. So if you spread her legs and eat what you want then it's not beta. It's RAPE

Like it first then punch it with your fists

It tastes so fucking good too, and I should be fingering her too or is that later on?

You sound mentally ill, penis=man period. Regardless of how small or "cute" it is the minute there's to penisis in one bed you're a faggot fucking a guy. There's nothing wrong with that I like traps and I can admit I'm a faggot I know its a guy with a dick I'm not a retard.

neither

but asking if its beta or alpha is pretty beta

alpha wouldnt care about anything more than taste and pleasure

This. 99.99999% you're a virgin

but what if it's a feminine penis though?

Get a load of all these cambodians in this thread

Obvious bait

It shows weakness

My girlfriend's peepee is feminine

How is it bait?
If it's a feminine penis, it obviously isn't a big veiny dick.

Size doesn't matter. If it has a penis, it's a guy.

Shutup

Then u need to turn around 359° and walk away slightly

>Not doing a 69 with her
Fucking pleb.

nigger spotted

worrying or caring about something being "alpha" or "beta" is such a beta thing to do. just stop being a bitch and do what you want

Beta if she requests alpha if you want to/request it.

It depends on how old are u.
< 15-17 alpha
> 18 beta

SandraT666

Here here

God damn it op. It taste good and it's good for you. Ain't no ones buisness but yours behind close doors. Grow a fucking pair and stop looking for aproval.

It proves you have a small dick.

wondering is something is beta or alpha is beta.

Alpha don't care about what you think or what their gf think, it they want to eat their gf pussy they'll do it, and if they aren't in the mood for it they won't do it

Nigga how

>tired of this shit
>sees the world moving inevitably in this direction
>can do nothing about it
>rages impotently on Sup Forums

Both, all depends on context and motivation.

Lol. This 8 year old doesn't know shit about woman or pussy. Anonymous, adolescents in disguise.

This. I like to have a girls legs on my shoulders, and hold her wrists down while doing it. Then, I'll finger her for a while and shove my fingers in her mouth. Either way though, good pussy is fun to eat, so neither really.

Hey you can love cock all you want I'm not taking that away from you pal but don't delude yourself into thinking that there are girls with dicks. A spade is a spade

Can someone post a pic of a "femanine penis" cause I wanna know could possibly make a dick and less manly. Unless you put a dress and a tiara on it

Every girl is different though. My current ex never gets off from oral, but still loves it, she just needs penetration, fingers never fail to make her squirt. Meanwhile I had an ex I could make cry with a few licks.

No such thing as a "feminine penis" you're only gonna hear this type of shit on Sup Forums buncha neck beards who jerk off to "girls" with dicks. It's really not gay user you just don't "understand"

no hair, not veiny, thin, and attached to someone who looks like a girl

Nothing more beta than caring what others think.