Finns didn't write down their history, didn't even know how to write and still worshipped pagan gods

>Finns didn't write down their history, didn't even know how to write and still worshipped pagan gods.
>"We were just as advanced as Sweden were when they conquered us."
What??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PLc-FnKLOI
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=Finland&country2=Sweden&Submit=Compare Countries
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very interesting indeed... What do the Finns of Sup Forums have to say about this, I wonder?

They say they were just as advanced, some of them even resort to claims of genocide

I want reparations for the decades of racial terrorism you've caused upon my people

Written Finnish was invented in the 1500's. We are an advanced Christian country now.

Bravo Sweden

>mfw my people are shit

Finns are just Mongoloids who had the colour bred out of them by Swedes

you are making these threads just to summon him, aren't you?

The finn is clearly capable of ruling their own nation

Finland is a colder country than Sweden and wasn't fully settled by 13th century, in fact it was barely settled at all.
The fact that Vikings weren't interested at all in settling an empty Finland should tell you everything you need to know about how easy life was here.
Finns were outnumberd probably 20 to 1 by Swedes in the 13th century so it was really a decision between Sweden and Novgorod and since Karelians had already sided with Novgorod and were at war with Finns often the decision to side with Swedes was natural.

more like binland

>20-1
How much did we really oppress you if we allowed your population to grow by that much? Today It's less than 2-1

Finns used to have a huge number of children, like 10 was standard.
It was of course higher in the frontier of settlement, which is why people from inland eastern Finland have genetic disorders these days. They are all related.

bazooper

Most countries had a shit tone of children at that time when only less than half survived.

But Finns reproduced faster because of frontier lifestyle. There wasn't any frontier in Sweden really since none of you wanted to live in Lapland.

You do get that Sweden wasn't hot either right? Our neighbors had pretty much all west and south land, aka the hottest parts, i'd assume most of you lived on the southwest coast if the country, where It's only slightly colder than Sweden was

My mom had 6 siblings. t. other

You couldn't have been that oppressed if you managed to reproduce that much right?

My father has 5 brothers and 1 sister, my mother has two sisters (twins) and two brothers. Having a shit tone of kids was common not very long ago.

Nope, the southern coast wasn't settled. Partially because of the Viking age perhaps.
The line of settlement went from Turku to a little beyond Hämeenlinna and a gap between it and Karelia.

>yksi välilehti jumissa ja ei suostu sulkeutumaan
No jää sit vittu sinne homo.

ebin, but we all know vikings didn't raid lapland. what were they gonna steal, a herd of reindeer? lmao

Is there any proof of that event actually taking place?

Didn't Harald Fairhair marry a Sami woman?
Snofrid Svåsesdotter her name I believe.
This would certainly suggest that Norsemen had a sexual interest in the women of Lapland.

So my question to swedes here is the same i asked in one other thread, why? We're an advanced christian first world nation who rose from the ashes of civil war and WW2 and all we get form swedes is petty banter and odd looks, now wonder people across the world are starting to have resentment against swedes. I've never said anything bad about any swede, i've never talked shit about one and still i literally got called shit since i was from Finland when visiting Stockholm. Are you just salty that some frontierland you kept undeveloped rose up to similar standards and even better on some occasions than you only in 50 years? Just answer.

>Cai-Göran Cuckström

Finns have been bashing Swedes on /int for ages sometimes it was funny banter but most of the time it was sincere hatred.

This is just a response to that.

Yeah there's a reason for that as i've seen you've always been moreso rude towards finns even outside 4chink. So: "we just hit back" doesn't swing here.

It seems more like you personally have a huge little brother complex and doesn't see things for what they are. Most Finns and Swedes don't give a shit about each other outside hockey. And Finns on Sup Forums absolute hate Swedes. It's hardly banter.

>now wonder people across the world are starting to have resentment against swedes

Sup Forums meme, we have one of the best reputations in the world.

In most of those 50 years you acted as the Poles of scandinavia, coming to Sweden in Huge roves as cheap work labour. And despite all that's happening today, we still have better living conditions

Swedes deserve nothing but sincere, pure, undiluted hatred.

>been moreso rude towards finns even outside 4chink

I doubt you have much experience in this. Swedes show much more rudeness towards Norwegians and Danes but you don't see them throwing a fit over it. They also show a lot of rudeness towards us. You really need to grow some thicker skin.

I'm pretty sure it is just fishing for (you)s at the expense of finnish autist posters. Also it is just racist for many swedes keep making up points how finns are subhumans. The way finns bash swedes is and always was just autistic screeching "muh 700 year opression cuck håmå-peter ps rurik"

>I'm pretty sure it is just fishing for (you)s at the expense of finnish autist posters
That's how I would rationalize it too, if I was a cuck.

Well thanks for the answers. Now i'm confident you only deserve the most purest form of hatred that mankind can muster. i long for the day your country gets swarmed and destroyed Sven.

Also:

don't get why we hate each other desu swedes=finns

Personally I wouldn't waste my time hating on Swedes except as a joke maybe once in a while but anyway still Swedes are still pretty hard to like people.
Hating Swedes is more or less a normal reaction for people who understand you as well as we do.
On the bright side you hate yourself too which is why you're killing yourself with mass immigration, which is not a Jewish plot or anything Swedish cucknazis say but a Swedish desire to murder Swedishness because you understand how disgusting it is even better than we do.

Agreed

You seem miserable enough that I honestly couldn't give less of a shit. Grow some thicker skin and don't feel hatred all the time.

You haven't had war in 200 years, in fact you got Marshall aid despite not having fired a single bullet in the entirety of WW2, nor did you have to pay any reparations.

Yeah well desu i don't really give a damn but you people have not been making yourself very likeable in any way, in any case. I was simply asking why and i got some more swedish elitism and racism as an answer. Just making sure to know what kind of people browse this site from that side of the gulf.

Swedish and finnish people are literally the same. Why do you pretend there's a vast difference? No two countries in the world are more alike than Sweden and Finland.

I don't care how we got our fucking money, what i care about is you being the scandinavia equivalent of poles throughout the 20th century, and poorer than us today as well.

>Yeah well desu i don't really give a damn

You seem to care a lot since you spend a lot of your time writing long posts of your hatred towards swedes.

And? So countries develop their own pace. I mean look at Finland today (One of the top places of learning, skill, science and information) then look sweden today (literally falling apart because cuckness, refugees taking over the country, soon African tier shit hole)

>Grow some thicker skin
I've noticed that Swedes only have such an extremely unapologetic attitude towards Finns, presumably because we're kind of pale. Funny how that works.

No idea why Swedes shitpost against binlan

i'm gonna move to Finland when shtf desu

Why do you make shit up? Who the fuck gives a crap if somebody has a little more pale skin? Why do you try to make yourself a victim?

>Swedish and finnish people are literally the same.
That's an insult of the highest form. We don't share genetics, language nor basis for culture. Practically finns would drop out of Nordics if they could and form a union with say baltics if we'd be in the position.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PLc-FnKLOI

And many more will as well, Swedish majority in Finland when?

>We're an advanced christian first world nation who rose from the ashes of civil war and WW2 and all we get form swedes is petty banter and odd looks
what do you want? a medal?
>I've never said anything bad about any swede, i've never talked shit about one and still i literally got called shit since i was from Finland when visiting Stockholm
got the same treatment when i went to helsingfors desu
>Are you just salty that some frontierland you kept undeveloped rose up to similar standards and even better on some occasions than you only in 50 years? Just answer.
now your just exaggerating. i doubt that the average swede even know how sweden gained control of finland

If we paralleled groids in terms of swarthiness I have no doubt that Swedish media would be up in arms about the historical oppression of Finns and paying reparations to the modern state of Finland.

Finland was literally a part of Sweden. You were swedish for a longer time than fucking Skåne. You weren't a fucking colony. You were literally the eastern part of Sweden. Being in denial about this won't help. It's like saying the situation with Skåne is exactly the same because Sweden took it from the danes 500 years ago and that Skåne really is danish. Finland was Sweden. It wasn't a colony or some extra land. It was literally Sweden like Skåne is Sweden now.

>same treatment
>helsingfors
Such disdain is to be expected if you walked around speaking Swedish expecting people to understand you. Or if you called Helsinki "Helsingfors" during English conversations.

We don't hate you irl.
Do you hate us?

Well taking to account the fact that your nation wouldn't even lift a golden finger in ww2 and then cashout on all that marshall aid, with no participation whatsoever is a rather poor point to look down on us when we are so similar in economic strength.

Also this. It'd be the same if i'd go around Stockholm and call it Tukholma when discusssing about it.

>i-its ok when finns do it

no

Lol no, even outside Sup Forums Finns tend to be the aggressors.

>Swedes show much more rudeness towards Norwegians and Danes

towards Danes maybe, but not Norwegians

Finns always throw way worse stuff at Swedes than we do at them, they cheer on our immigration problem, hoping that we get genocided. I see this all the time.

Yet you complain and whine the moment we throw some back at you.

>We don't hate you irl.
Do you hate us?

Some of you do, that's why Sweden still arouses such strong feelings in Finns.

And no we don't hate you, we look down on you maybe, but we don't hate you.

>it's not colonisation if we say it isn't

France said algeria was "literally a part of france" too. But it doesn't really work like that

>Lol no, even outside Sup Forums Finns tend to be the aggressors.
Proofs. I've only seen rude finns, say at a cruise when drunk, but that's pretty much true to any drunk populace. We tend to stay in our circles.

>Finland was literally part of Sweden
Very much so, that doesn't make us Swedes though.
>You weren't a fucking colony
Here's the definition of a colony

>a group of people of one nationality or race living in a foreign place.
And Swedes weren't native to this area.
>You were Swedish for longer time than fucking Skåne
Incorrect, Finland was never majority Swedish-speaking.
>You were literally the eastern part of Sweden
That was annexed into the wider Svea Empire. Swedes did not inhabit this area prior to their imperialistic fervor, therefore it is not Sweden.
>It's like saying the situation with Skåne is exactly the same because Sweden took it from the danes 500 years ago and that Skåne really is danish
Finland was never, ever majority Swedish.
>Finland was Sweden
An annexed territory of the Svea Empire, yes.
>It was literally Sweden like Skåne is Sweden now
Nope, we were always majority Finnish.

>Yet you complain and whine the moment we throw some back at you.
Dude, i threw back after i saw some of the answers and posts made in this thread.

>Proofs

I was not talking about Irl, I am talking about the internet, maybe I should have been more clear about that.

And no I do not believe that Finns act like shit towards Swedes irl.

finland would heem sweden in a war

is that what this swede butthurt is about?

Sweden could easily beat Finland if they tried though tbf

Probably. They have a lot of equipment as i understand it but they have no trained men to even maintain all of it. So yes, we'd curbstomp them.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Superior swedish industry would crush them
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=Finland&country2=Sweden&Submit=Compare Countries

If Finland was to mobilize right now and there wouldn't be any dilpmatical setbacks you couldn't do jackshit. You couldn't prepare your industry nor your 34k "forces"

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Unironically, Swedes in this thread has better points than these autistic Finns. These threads always get so sassy when Finland's history is even remotely mentioned. Truly the wewuzzers of North.
>inb4 Traitor
Just proves my point.

>if

An irish, Newzealander and chinese.

God i love when people rape your history.

They just cant handle the fact that finns proved to be able to manage a country by themself and isnt overrun by muslims as badly as sweden and finns having actual national identity and sort of "group spirit" which is being erased from sweden

it's just the loud kang brothers shitposting

t. beach swede with 20% Swedish ancestry but still manages to be 100% cuck

what's the point of this thread in the first place? The wewuzzer is just on poster and the others are just throwing shit at each other.

You would die like Chinks against japs or like Japs against yanks, better training+better equiped swedish army

at least we have a history

Shut up nordic poles!

Not hard really since it's only one Finnish poster with a deep hatred of Sweden that is just flinging buzzwords and makes up shit.

That's factually wrong. We have better artillery, Better inf equipment and our conscripts beat Norwegians in comparison tests. You have no military to speak of in any case.

I'll accept this, atleast we're not stagnating and killing ourselves off. Kurwa.

A history of getting fucked by immigrants.

That's great, but we have an identity.
We are Finnic people, we came from the Volga bend. We will not go back as we are here to stay forever.

Yes we would die from laughter when they would sail here with 30k men vs our 230k soldiers, they could easily beat us in naval battle but then what? start landing in finland and notice we killed them all with 3 artillery strikes?

Shitty point, you realize thats our history too

>comparing french colonialism in the 19th century to some swedes in the 12th century

Poles are leeches of society stealing peoples Jobs by working for a smaller wage, that's all you did during the 20th century, moving to Sweden leeching of our money.

>buzzwords
Look who's talking :^)

>we are here to stay forever
abdul doesn't agree

Why is travelling to Sweden so appealing to finns? It's almost like you like the country

it did work like that though, and Algeria was literally part of France until the arabs went full retard and started massacring the europeans

We parted from your history at good point of time, imagine what cucks we would be

We sent our working class and kept the high class, thanks for that. Now we're the one taking lower class workers from other countries.

Oh the horror.