HOW TO MOVE TO JAPAN

7-Step guide to move to Japan

Want to move to Japan? Here's how you do it, step by step guide.

1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
a.) Download Anki: ankiweb.net/
b.) Download the 6,000 core deck for japanese: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html and follow the instructions to install it
c.) Set up your anki deck for 20 words a day, and up to 9999 reviews a day (you won't actually see 9999 reviews a day). this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
d.) Join any of the countless japanese language learning generals on Sup Forums
(beginner)
(intermediate)
(anime weeaboo trash)
pick which best suits your needs

2.) Start tae kim's grammar guide which you'll be using in conjunction with Anki
a.) guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

3.) Finish tae kim's grammar guide and all 6,000 words by September.

4.) It's time to choose which JLPT you're taking. If you took japanese seriously and started TODAY from THIS VERY POST, you could be N3 ready by October. Check the registration deadlines.

5.) Take the JLPT you useless sack of shit. N5 if you didn't study at all i mean what the fuck, N4 if you're a slowpoke, N3 means you actually studied. Good, N3 means you're on your way to Japan

6.) Pass the JLPT. If you took the N3, you will be able to get yourself N1 ready by next year by studying at the same pace you are now. Since your 6,000 core deck is settled, grab a 10k core deck. You will start practicing actually writing the kanji from here on out, so grab something like 'Remembering the Kanji' since you'll probably need it by now. If you didn't take the N3, you should aim for the N2 next year. That's right, you're skipping the N3 you didn't take. Up your study, bitch.

7.) With a bachelor's degree and N1, you can now move to Japan. Congratulations

>OK! I HAVE A N1 AND A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

>NOW WHAT?

Congrats. If you have a N1 and Bachelor's Degree, you are closer to Japan than 99.99% of Sup Forums will ever be.

Now you must decide on which visa will get you into japan.

I highly suggest post-graduate study. Japan will actually pay you money to study in japan on certain degrees, so if you have a research major of some kind, apply to japan right the fuck now and get $1,500/month as long as you can pass the EJU.

Or, you can join JET to teach in Japan. However, 80% of japan applicants suffer from severe autism and ruin it for the other 20%. Hope you aren't one of those fucks!

Or, you can just job search in Japan right now. Go on a site like Gaijob and try to fish a job in japan. With an n1 and bachelor's, you'll be able to find a job catered towards your degree that will get you into the rising sun

Finally, your last option is marriage. While studying Japan, try to make friends with a japanese girl you met somewhere. Maybe a language exchange site? A marriage visa can technically get you into the country without a bachelor's degree, but you'll still want the degree and N1 anyway to make the jobsearch easier.

Just make sure you respect Japan's cultures or customs, or you can get the fuck out.

Why have you started a new thread to dump copypasta?

>tfw taking N1 this year
>tfw graduating from my bachelor's this year
>tfw encouraged by a Jap lecturer to go and do a doctorate in Japan

I don't necessarily want to move to Japan, but it would be nice to spend some time there again. Don't want the language study or past experience to go to waste, after all.

Illegal aliens will be detained in military prisons with very harsh regime...

Also desu "Japanese Thread" is more of a discussion thread than a learning thread.

no. If you are white, it's way more simple.

1) just go to a big city in your own country like New York where lots of Japanese tourists are there
2) pour your semen into their vagina
3) do marry with her
4) get a spouse visa

desu japan is boring to live even if you are a weabo you will get bored and sad.

Why move to japan?
Really whay is there in that country besides
>sad cunts
>cucked cunts
>no guns
>seafood everywhere
Biggest one of all
>Anime

Just visit the place
Would never live there.

this is not "why move to japan thread"
this is "how move to japan thread"

learn difference
thanks

WAITO PIGGU GO HOMU

>Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
FALSE

>tfw half white
fuck my race mixing piece of shit parents

>This thread again

Weeb do caralho

Time isn't the same as difficulty you pale blonde motherfucker

I have double that in Dota2

I am so relieved that i kicked that vice.
And so sad that i wasted so much fucking time

So how's your Russian?

i can only spout meme shit like
CYKA
BLYAT
DA
NYET
DASVIDANIYA

but my favorite foreign swear will always be KURWA

Fuck off

Also,
>日本語スレッド
>intermediate
L M A O
M
A
O

psst, you're embarrasing us...

>Bachelor's
If you don't have your own business, you will be miserable there. Then again, if you're a wagecuck anywhere, you'll be miserable.

what better to use, the 2k / 6k deck or the kanji damage deck?

wtf you doin

the deck that was linked boi. kanji damage is retarded