What underwear does Sup Forums wear?

What underwear does Sup Forums wear?

Boxers. Nothin' better than hanging free all fucking day. started using them in high school and never looked back.

boxer briefs when sports though.

Everything but boxers proper.

I hang free in mens small boxer briefs because I'm so tiny, and they don't bunch up on me all the time while failing to catch precum droplets.

to each their own man. sux about being tiny. cant do briefs day to day though, junk is too confined and i get uncomfortable. never had a problem with boxers bunching up on me.

boxers, no underwear and loose clothing:

nothing like having you sack stick to your leg in summer. fucking gross.

Walk somewhere for a period of time and you'll get forming dead skin balls and possibly dirt sussages not to mention getting hair pulled and general discomfort from having yor sack rub on every step.

little boys wear boxers becuase they have small dicks and their balls haven't dropped.

this is literal autism here

well hung and low hanging fruit. not bragging, but making a point. i wear boxers and i never have a single problem that this faggot is describing. no sack sticking to let, no ball rub chafing. no hair pulling and no dead skin balls? (dafuq is that?)

The only stuff I wear

bois as it happens my bf wears boxers and i exclusively wear boxer briefs cuz i cant stand boxers being so loose, so when he was round mine a week ago i let him wear some of my boxer briefs and he really liked the comfort and security. but i can see why you'd prefer boxers, but i just wouldnt wear underwear at that point tbh

Trunks, boxers, boxer briefs and sometimes panties or thongs

But I looooooooveee trunks so much, these are my favorite ones

>papi
lol r u gay?

i go commando 24/7

holy fuck that looks gay...

Just a little, maybe

boxer briefs

hot!

ck

I freeball in my thin shorts even wife says others notice it

God dammit time to fap

Last one

I'm a nudist, so nothing. Commando when I am forced to dress though.

Whip your cocks out already

Every single guy who legit has a big cock and big balls I bet if you asked them. He wears boxers

Women panties. Theirs is much more comfortable than mens

Boxers

no room for balls tho

Commando most my life

Get some boyshorts, comfy as fuck

Holy fuck that is hot

I wear Bikinis, String Bikinis, Thongs, Boxer Briefs, and trunks. Whatever is the most comfortable that day I'll wear.

Commando. Don't own any underwear.