Sexually degrade her for more pics

Sexually degrade her for more pics.

what a silly silly woman

is that sexually

What a sweet looking young lady.

I want to rip that fucking dress open and cum all over her tits. I don't give a fuck if she likes it or not. She's a slut and should be force fucked like one. She has no clue how many fat dirty bastards are beating their dicks to her pretty face right now.

She is really beautiful

I really hope she had fun that night

wow . Id rape her in a heart beat

I would punch her in the fucking mouth for having bottom nipples, then wipe the blood from her face onto my cock and then fuck her in her smooth tight asshole.

Looks like shes enjoying her birthday party, good for her

YOU STUPID LOOKING FINDING NEMO FISH LOOKING BITCH, HERE LET ME RUB THIS BALL MUSK ALL OVER YOUR FACE FROM WALKING YOUR TINY NIPPLED ASS SHOPPING AND JELATO ALL DAY, GOOD YOU SILLY TWAT NOW GO KILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND

I'd fucking clip her toenails off and stick each one up my japseye, then I'd force her to give me a blowjob and when I ejaculate the toenails penetrate the back of her throat causing severe bleeding that results in a trip to hospital

QUIT FUCKN AROUND, SHOW THE BITCHES TITTS ALREADY WTF

I had to fix her titties. You're welcome OP. Now show me her gash and her feet.

thoughts on my cousin?

REKT ON THE TOENAIL GUY WTF

She's not very pretty. But I'd fuck her after about 4 or 5 beers.

DAM CHEWBACA GOT A 5HEAD AND THE RED LOOKS LIKE THE MOON MAN XD

On 2nd look, I take that back. It's that horrible fucking dress. Do you have something of her naked, or in a bikini?

Stop being a nigger faggot OP. Just post the tits, you fucking Jew.

I CANT GET PAST THEM HIP BONES, BUT ID SMASH THE BAKKA LOOKN FRIEND

heres a little something different

As mentioned, that dress is fucking HORRIBLE. Do her a favor and burn that damn thing.

EWW THAT CRACKER GOT SOME CHEESE ON IT

FUCK DIFFRENT MAN, I WANNA SEE THAT BITCHES NIPPLES

> 264x604

Come on nigger. This isn't 2003 on MySpace.

TITTS OR GTFO*ARNOLD SWORZ VOICE*

That bitch needs 90 NUTRIENTS. One of them being my jizz.

VITAMAN D HOE

How could i sexually degrade her over the internet you fucking dweeb retard

DAM IM OUT OF THINGS TO SAY IN NIGGER

NOW YOU GOT MY BITCH KISSING KARROT TOP, FUCK YOU OP, OP IS A FAG

She has a lot of potential, unfortunately she's one of those girls who has zero fashion sense. She needs someone to do her hair, color it, style it, do her nails, get her some clothes from this decade, etc.

Fucking bottom nipples. SUCH DISAPPOINT. I can't even jack off to this. I bet her floppy tits are a goddamn horror show.

I'd wager she knows how to suck a cock, because has one. Those breasts are either a poorly done boob job or she need some plastic surgery to correct them.
I can't image the number of cocks she's serviced, and left ever so slightly dissatisfied. How much does she charge anyways?

DUDE ITS JUST SOME PARTY BITCH THAT GETS PAID TO LAY AROUND AND GET FREE SHIT, FORGET THE HAIR ,FUCK HER THROAT

Agreed. I'd still fuck him. Or her. Whatever you wanna call it.

AWWWW FUCK YOU OP, BET HE HIT HIS IMAGE LIMIT, NO TITTS, NOT EVEN A PANTIE SHOT, LMFAO FRIEND LVL 99 THIS GUY

I'll throw the champagne in her face, take her over my knee, lift that that dress up ferociously then give her a good spank. I'd then proceed to take the empty glass rub it around her sphincter then slam it in her asshole. The shear panic and screaming will cause her buttocks to tighten enough that the glass will shatter leaving her with a bloody rectum. But I'm not done yet, oh no. I'll hoist her up to the dinner table with her ass in the air for the rest of patrons to witness. Her bloody glass ridden asshole will take my cock. I don't give a fuck about pain personally, I just want to hear the whore scream in agony as her boody anus gets wrecked by my dick while others watch in horror. and also id give her a big kiss.

i love you you seem hilarious for some reason

autism, sex version

PROLLY CAUSE IM HIGH AF WAITING ON THAT FUCK OP TO POST LAZY NIPPLES TITTS PIX, FAGGOTOP!

THIS JUST IN.... OP CONFIRMED A GIAGANTIC NIGGER FAGGOT JEW.

Elysia Mercedes