Where were you when 2 billion ppl collectively roid raged?

Where were you when 2 billion ppl collectively roid raged?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANZUS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was calling out uncivilised shitposters from a giant jail.

poor guy. He's not a swimmer that's also a chad.
Cut him some slack. If he was a chad like that Ryan Murphy he would not have the need to say those things, because he would be a champions that's also able to screw every women he wants.

>WW3 starts because of irl aussie shitposter.

At least the French are backing us up

Michael phelps is too. Chinks getting btfo.

What an ugly fuckin AusWORM lol

He looks like a fag. Probably got cucked by a Chinese transfer student.

It was just heart medicine that shortly later was removed from the banned list.

I'm with the Chinamen on this one.

This is what happens when you censor the internet China. Your people become sensitive cunts how can't handle the bantz

Nah, I don't think it's an accident. More like they just decided to pin the blame on the heart medicine. Didn't he get caught twice?

That's what I'm thinking as well.

Would Australia chat this shit to the Chinese Government in Asia? I think not.

They are pussies , one day they'll get nuked for their banter.

You would be obligated to nuke China if they nuked us

I always knew Australian shitposting would cause the final happening

Olympic athletes are really something else... Even their shitposting is world class, just look at that.

None of our australian shitposters managed to piss off 2 billion people at once with a single phrase.

No, we're not.

Let them nuke you all day long , we're not going to get in a nuke flinging contest over a bunch of faggots

Why were you calling out Americans? Aren't they tied for first in the olympics?

this fuckin bloke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANZUS

Fuck

>US getting involved in Ww3 because of a covenant literally no one cares about besides Australia

Yeah nah.

Though they'd probably be involved anyway.

hows the butthurt?

hope we beat you in the 1500m

What a funny manlet !

I hope you know you have to pay taxes and protection money for that now. Trump was right , too many fucking free loaders. Time to run this place like the mob

>tfw when we've supported the USA in almost every war for the last 100 years in real practical terms

>no recognition from burgers

He marijuana CHEAT

>tfw burgers don't even care about their own military base and nuclear research facility here

Sun Yang get gold 1500m

Sun Yang's 200m win last night calmed shit down tb h. That makes up for the 400m choke since he never won 200m in London 2012.

Yeah probably Chinese propoganda.

nah mate that's as good as ours

go home to your polluted hellhole

Holy shit, is this dude on meth?

yeah dem teeth

nah hes part of the shark-human breeding programme

You'd think China would fix his teeth for him.

All that gravel chewing has really started to show.

no he legend

china got the 1500 easy
we always win in the end
stay cucked loosers

Shitposting aside, you realize Sun Yang is going to get Gold right?

Doubt Horton will come near him really. He isn't even Sun Yang's competition in this event.

Sun Yang is my favorite Chink athlete. Dude is entertaining and his butthurt haters are hilarious.

At least the chinks win their medals on their own and don't have to depend on hordes of niggers and westernised asians to keep up with the medals

Heat Legend is dead.

He was a damn good Joker though.

wtf half the chinese people i know have dentists in the family how are his teeth so bad

he was busy with life training for something instead of taking out loans for teeth whitening, like americans.

the italian will beat them both

>mfw I literally have a masters in intl security law from anu and can tell you unequivocally that the us is under NO obligation whatsoever to help any other country in the event of a nuclear strike
The US has fought for discretionary language since the rio treaty in 47 and it's in all their collective security agreements. Here's what they're obligated to do per anzus:
- report it to the UNSC, which they run
- render mutual aid so as to develop the ability of other parties to the treaty to resist attack

They could send a shipment of band-aids to australia and be fulfilling their intl obligations.

This pewdiepie gutly is younger than me? Why does he look so old, like mid-late 20s at least

He already did

last night

Summary of what this guy did to piss of China?

*off, even

Called their athlete who served a sentence for taking a prohibited drug a drug cheat

Ah, then I applaud him.

Why do you chinks keep trying to make this about race? Insecure.

They're literally brainwashed, and they're mad at him for being "impolite" and "disrespectful" because they literally can't comprehend freedom of speech.

Dude looks like fucking pigstepper after hormonal therapy.