Spielberg:

>Indiana Jones (first 3)
>Jurassic Park
>Munich
>Minority Report
>Jaws

Which list would you rather have with you on a desert island boys

Nolan.
I would spend weeks just hearing him talk about the depths and his struggle to write characters like Smee or Maimen.

I fucking love The Prestige but I've gotta pick Spielberg

you including the fucking commentary tracks and shit? nah nigga it's just the films mate. sorry.

it's real hard for me, honestly. i feel nolans list is a little better, but you miss that comfy feeling you get with spielberg, and being on a deserted island, you'd probably want comfy shit.

i'd probably go spielberg, maybe if i could swap following and momento for jurassic park and minority report i'd take nolan.

is there any reason?

if i could pick a mixture, assuming you can only pick one trilogy

>indiana jones
>the prestige
>jurassic park
>minority report
>interstellar

>Not putting Close Encounters and Schindler's List on the Spielberg list

What the fuck is wrong with you? Replace Munich and Minority Report with those and THAT's a superior list to the Nolan variety.

Nolan, so I can watch his magnum opus on repeat for the rest of my life.

Indy movies are great

why the fuck would you want to watch them on an island you can't escape? the picks are fine considering the situation

I pick TDKR, don't need the rest.

>Watching Schindler's List on a deserted island

No.

Even if it was the best movie ever made, I wouldn't pick it.

Schindler's List might be a bleak, depressing movie but it's a great movie and Close Encounters of the Third Kind is just plain amazing. Combined with the Indy trilogy, Jurassic Park (I'd include JP2 as well personally) and Jaws that would be a great bunch of movies to watch until I died.

>Jaws
>On an island
You'd never go in the water

Replace it with Hook then.

kek

i agree spielberg has some good picks but overall you'd want escapist cinema, which nolan does a lot better than the spiel.

Spielberg is the only correct choice. unless you're younger than 18.

I'd be more comfortable watching some Spielberg classics than Nolan. The problem is OP's Berg list isn't ideal. I'd replace Munich and Minority Report with Close Encounters and Hook/ET.

minority report is better than et/close encounters. munich i might agree with changing but i don't think it's enough to change my mind

i'm 23 you cock

Steve is a more versatile director.
Nolan is good, but all his stuff has the same feel to it with no variety.

>minority report is better than et/close encounters.

I'm gonna have to firmly disagree with you there, at least concerning Close Encounters. How many movies have a scene where the score doubles as the sound effects? CE also has the better effects, among other things.

Nolan

Is Minority Reort the best movie about psychics?

again, you're not going to give a fuck about that when you're on a deserted island. you want escapism. don't think about it as if you're sitting in your living room. you don't wanna watch close encounters on a fucking deserted island.

Yes

nolan easily. but it's a shame i can't take the indiana trilogy

No.

What is?

Scanners.

Spielberg I guess. I'd be happy with just the Indy Jones trilogy

batman trilogy>>>>>>indiana jones

if you look at them from a distance, batman has so much more going on.

Nolan

Hell I'd probably take Nolan over Jewberg's entire filmography.

why you have him so much user