How do I get my wife to let me fuck other women anybody figured this out yet...

How do I get my wife to let me fuck other women anybody figured this out yet? We have plenty of sex and I love her I just want more pussy I feel insatiable. I'm dead serious I think she could go for it if I explain it right but I can't figure it out and I feel like I only get one shot at this either that or I need some info on prostitutes cause I'm gonna have to start dealing with them at this rate pic unrelated

Are you prepared to let your wife sleep with other men

Sure since I'm sure you don't have a fucking answer you just wanna shit post

wow okay

it was a legit question, but congrats at pushing the one person who was going to reply away.

Good luck with your ventures.

And there goes the shitpost peace out fuckwad

kek no wonder you have no luck with your wife

Thought you were leaving or are you another person with same ip address coincidentally

ha

i'm behind seven boxys, user, how could i possibly be another person

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Do you want advice or not? Because if you ask your wife if you can sleep with other women, she may ask you if she can sleep with other men dipshit. If you don't like that idea, then don't ask her

Good lord a boxxy reference it's like you googled Sup Forums and wrote down the top 10 best words to type in general

Nothing in this post even goes in the direction of answering the question though thereby making it a shitpost get it?

but it's a legitmate question your wife might ask, he was just asking if you'd be okay with that first, it's a serious thing that trips up most men

OP you're retarded. Now that that's out of the way, just tell her you slept with another woman and see how she reacts.

the point is if you're not okay with it, then there's no point asking

Appreciate it b was hoping this would be one of those days the older well traveled man would come in and drop knowledge on me but nope just you usual fuckaroonies go back to your trap roll fap threads this is why noone worth a damn comes here for more than 5 minutes at a time

so edgy

its as if you have a superiority complex, no one could possibly be on Sup Forums as long as you, gosh user you sure are great, the oldest of old fags

Yeah explains your shitty post doesn't it?

So your both just gonna ignore the fact I said sure I was okay with it on literally my first reply

with that attitude? fuck no.

Kek.
>asks for advice
>gets it
>doesnt like advice
>complains

You should probably go ahead and go to a gaybar for advice on women because youre a god damn retard.

Notice which one of us felt obligated to type the words old fag as if it was a title to relish in

You are so fucking autistic holy fucking shit

by the way, you just called both my posts "me"

how is that IP tracking working for you?

it's not

hence why i called you an oldfag.

you're really not good at this internet thing, are you?

Literally got no advice except for the one dude who told me to tell her I slept with someone and see how she reacts that's the only plan anyone has given the rest of you are asking me questions as if that somehow will answer mine

Oh man you win you were one step ahead of me lol read back thru our conversation I clearly outpaced your intellect a long time ago and sure I'm tipping a fedora if you feel better

can't get advice without some more facts established, yet you're attacking anything and everything that comes your way.

here's some advice, just tell you wife. "I love you, but I want to sleep around a bit before I die. It's okay if not, but what are your thoughts?"

you're in a marriage. do the marriage thing. discuss with the person instead of asking the internet to solve your problems.

this is what I did to get into a closed-open relationship. (open on my end)

>meet girl in His
>make her fall in love
>continualsy express I was not interested in a relationship
>she remains loyal anyhow and I fuck bitches
>one day she tells me she got drunk and had sex with someone else
>she claimed it felt like rape
>she felt disgusting
>maniuplate her into believing she ruined her one chance at a relationship with me
>shes actually pretty cool person so I keep her around
>shes madly in love with me and wants me to "experience all life has to offer"
>by which she means fuck other bitches
>tell her I'll one day marry her bc of her attitude on the situation
>???
>profit

Okay then faggot. Just ask her if she is okay with you sleeping with other women. And when she asks if you are okay with her sleeping with other men answer the question that was asked of you in this thread.

clearly.

I'm not sure what you are asking but I wouldn't have admitted both those terrible off topic posts were both me

Just ask her. Just say "I like fucking you but I want to fuck other girls too". She'll understand.

You are literally autism. You only want to hear the awnser you are looking for. This is unfortunate because in truth you are being a selfish not mention edgy douche and your wife will probably not "go for it". I really do hope you cheat on her though it'll make the divorce that much easier.

Appreciate the few who tried to answer the fucking question instead of asking me something like this is a damn q and a session

be a saudi prince and set up a harem

There's no way unless you let her fuck other guys

>>Appreciate the few who tried to answer the fucking question

>>like this is a damn q and a session

gee user, you sure put moron into oxymoron.

OK say I was willing to take any answer. What was the answer given to me by asking me if I'm ok with her sleeping with dudes. What answer is that? Cuz it sounds like a motherfucking question you goddamn idiot

Well OP. Now that you have your answers tell us. What will be your response when she inevitably asks if you are okay with her sleeping with other men?

I just brought it up and included my wife in the fun, it's not hard to do.

At the beginning of the thread dude asked me if I was okay with this I said sure but still posts like these coming thru with no fucking answer

Most women are ok with this as long as it's just sex. Just tell her you need more sex than she's offering. She might cry but she'll understand. I don't know why those posters are trying to make you a cuck. Fucking faggots.

Appreciate isnt an answer just like your fucking dumbass question earlier wasnt an answer either you sure are fuckin butt hurt eh?

it branches into a more relevant question

you asked the best way to approach the situation

if you're not okay with her sleeping with other dudes, your chances are slim and you have to be careful

if you're okay with it, then you propose it to her and make it sound like she benefits more than you

these things are important, you'd know that if you didn't lash out.

When they are ok it is because they are about to cheat or cheated.
How do you like dem apples ?

not so much butthurt, rather than baffled how someone can ask for advice and be so aggressive.

>if you're not okay with her sleeping with other dudes, your chances are slim and you have to be careful
Not true a good woman understands we have greater needs
>if you're okay with it, then you propose it to her and make it sound like she benefits more than you
Don't be a cuck you'll end up supporting some other dudes kid
>these things are important, you'd know that if you didn't lash out.
He didn't you're just trying to make him a cuck rather than giving him advice

Eh those won't work for me particularly because I'm already married and those plans don't account for that mostly but I'm actually totally not cool with her fucking other dudes regardless I want my answer even if someone tells me how to do it while letting her fuck other dudes that's still more of an answer than asking me questions I'm just using logic

Go back to school, kid.

You can't even

i don't care for cuck culture, but if you're not prepared for that eventuality then you're most likely going to lose.

You're saying "Let me do what I want but you stay mine"
That's exactly how she's gonna see it.

>>if you're okay with it, then you propose it to her and make it sound like she benefits more than you

This was only relevant part of your post but thanks anyway

"men have greater needs"

were you born in the 50s

OP here and this nigga is speaking some real shit

if you can't have a discussion with the internet how the hell are you going to have a discussion with your wife.

there is no cheat code to this, you're gonna have to discuss it with her, at least maybe get some ideas from us first. There's no simple "say AABBXXYY" and she'll drop her panties with the neighbor for you.

Every woman is different, you're not gonna get the right answer without us knowing what she's like either.

No, you didn't say "sure," you said "WHY ARE YOU GUYS SHITPOSTING? DOESN'T ANYONE HAVE ANY REAL ADVICE? WHY DO YOU NEED MORE INFO ABOUT MY SITUATION HURR DURR"

Go eat negro jizz out of your wife's snatch cuck

Fuck off feminazi

If I hurt your feelings get off b dude theres prob a gore thread next to mine (prob not nowadays) and your complaining about my negativity in my own fucking thread please eat a dick bruh

not so much feminazi-ism, just most woman nowdays won't just back down as much as they used to. Don't need to be a feminist to know that.

Yeah but I'm not a fucking attention whore who wants to make 5 threads about my epic saga I'm just normal dude who is hoping to get lucky with some advice on 4chans b board I know my odds man

You wouldn't understand this since you're not an alpha

no feelings been hurt user, i very much treasure the negativity. it's great getting such a rile out of you.

>if you can't have a discussion with the internet how the hell are you going to have a conversation with your wife

Couldn't have said it better myself

Tits or gtfo

>You should probably go ahead and go to a gaybar for advice on women because youre a god damn retard

He basically did.

>>Sure since I'm sure you don't have a fucking answer you just wanna shit post

Read the first word

i'm a dude but okay...

This was funny

>my own fucking thread

Maybe, but it's not your fucking board

This post and the one it's replying to are pretty much screencap worthy in showing the death of this board I'm not gonna do it cuz I don't make this funny 4chinz pictures but I would laugh if I saw it a few weeks from now

I'm sure open is alpha as fuck and his wife would not ever need any more dick. She should be happy to be married to him and should let him sleep with whomever to make him happy. It's the least she can do.

>but it's not your Sup Forums!

Holy fucking shit I'm dying laughing your argument is at a 3 yr Olds level

congratulations, you've reached maximum autism.

This is by far the dumbest thread I have seen in days. Congratulations to all involved.

OP. This is a bad idea. It will not end well for you. Jerk off and reconsider when you aren't horny.

Cock or gtfo

I can't even tell who's trolling who at this point.

It's pretty complicated, I'm not sure you could follow through.
> what do you think about swinging/open relations?

Crazy tough to say one sentence.

Oh whoa autism I'm so triggered fam idk what do you want me to say I literally only care enough to type this but you calling me autistic doesn't faze me in the fucking least here I'm black so try the nigger option I'll say it again so maybe you get some helpers OP IS BLACK

Learn how to English. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that was a typo

Smartest thing ive read since lurking. I agree with annon on both accounts.

Maximum autistic nigger detected.

>OP asking a question on this board is a bad idea

What the fuck are you even talking about what's my idea even cuz I thought I made this thread to get one?

This is just sad

This
Op is a faggot anyway.

That's because op is ripping them apart this thread is bretty gud

He did it the madman!

Yea I typed it a bit fast should've replaced the second sure with a different word to help out but still I did say sure so youre wrong at end of the day

>How do I get my wife to let me fuck other women

Hmm maybe this one?

Not an argument, an observation. Your reading comprehension is at a 3 year old's level

Hmm that looks like a question and if youre telling me the idea itself of fucking another woman will end badly you could've just not posted and maybe the thread would've died sooner but here you are clogging the thread up with your opinions and shit Oh well guess I gotta suffer

Correct

>no I'm not you are!!!

Am I the only one seeing this shit?

Best post...OP realizes he must become cuck to realize dream.

So none of the Imma dude with my dick tucked in threads were worse than this? And OP is the faggot???

plot twist

OP's dream was to be a cuck all along.

So if you're ok with it, why did you lash out in anger rather than just saying so? You realize that would have resulted in a lot more actual advice right?

>wants to have sex with someone other than wife
>goes to a website where the majority are kissless virgins
>asks said virgins for secret to having more sex than the "plenty" he gets

Yes