Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.

So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.

hahahahahahaha.
You're so autistic.

go to her, crush your phone, crawl and hope for mercy. but sorry man... you really did the wrong thing

i know what to do. go to her house knock on her door while having your DS in your hands Throw it on the ground and smash it till it breaks, then tell her sorry. Trust me im a professional

Dubs checked

It was A Nintendo DS not a phone

agredd, only fucking chance. not joking

even more autistic...

Dubs speaks truth, this will get her fucking wet nigga.

The important question is, what movie were you going to see?

Didn't actually happen

Say you were drunk.

STALE PASTA!!!!

Nice copypasta

I've seen this before everyone, this is an attention post.

the first issue is that you are playing pokemon

Show her this post.

very low quality b8

If not, just end it

Man for real, you'll never get that shiny pidgy back man. You've lost both that save and any respect I would have possibly had for you.

You dun ghoofed and the consequences will never be the same

Kys OP

Jesus fucking Christ you are so retarted,well you have 3 options :enjoy being alone until the test of your life
Ask forgiveness so hard you will become her dog
Find another gf

You are too young and stupid to have girlfriend. Accept it dumb ass

Fuck you cuck

you're fucking retarded, dude. i doubt she'll want you back afterwards.

kill the bitch
>1/8192

get the ds repaired and then send her the bill

dumb cunt got what she deserved

Im guessing youre 12, amirite

It it was a DS why you just didnt closed it? Pokemons don't escape in the original games. You fucked upppp.

You don't deserve a girlfriend.

You couldn't just have set it down and waited?

I'm 28

You fucking retards are just as stupid and idiotic as OP!

I mean, really! OPs such a selfish, immature little shit that he couldn't put his fucking vidya down for three seconds, even if it was a shiny pokemon?

>You're all a bunch of faggots! You should ALL KYS! (Yeah, you too, OP!)

No u

>I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.
pro tip: you ruined the relationship by not being able to put that shit down. you can close your lid or set your gameboy down (2ds 2ds fucking whatever ) and come back to that shit. the fact that you were incapable of doing so when she came to you like she did suggests you're probably not mature enough to handle a serious relationship anyways

To any newfags in this thread :

THIS IS PASTA.

FOR THOSE NEWFAGS WHO DON'T KNOW THIS MEME-SPEAK, PASTA IS A COPY PASTED TEXT MEANT TO ROUSE AND RUSE OTHER PEOPLE.

im ashamed to know this but this is fake based solely on the fact that the chance you run into a shiny is a lot higher.

sure

This

bait

Bait