A Snowtrooper

A Snowtrooper.

Snowtroopers did nothing wrong.

A Legion of snowtrooper

They were only following orders

Yes, also imaging a Jango Fett face under the snowhelmet.

The Empire did nothing wrong

Is this a new meme ?

Those are Ku Klux Trooper tho.

Yes!

Thats the reason why i secretly started this snowtrooper thread. Too see if someone catch the refrence.

Also:
Snowtroopers did nothing wrong!

this is a good meme, I support it

only if they went for the objectives, can't let that rebel scum destroy our walkers

is that the new storm trooper design?

fucking christ...

God Tier
>Scout Troopers
>High Tier
Stormtroopers
>Mid Tier
Sand Troopers
>Low Tier
>Snow Troopers

Bitch you best be joking

they scared the shit out of me as a kid for some reson. they still dont look right

>God Tier
Death Star Gunner
Dark Troopers
Imperial Officers
>High Tier
Stormtrooper
Snowtrooper
Scout Trooper
>Mid Tier
Sand Trooper
>Low Tier
Dark Trooper Phase 1

*I meant this kind of Imperial Officer, not the ones with the small cap

>Everything in the Empire
>Power Gap
>Everything in the First Order

The First Order Snowtroopers and Flametroopers look alright

A Snowtrooper.

Snowtrooper snorted nothing wrong.

I want plebs, reddit, imgur and imbred faggots to go away. 4 good!

would you like a bagel with that frappuchino, ifaggot?

With some low-fat cream cheese on the bagel, pleez.

Sitcom about a unit made up of one of each trooper living in a wrecked walker and getting into shenanigans while avoiding actually fighting the war when

Disney will make it happen

>Stormtroopers are clones of jango

The Snowtroopers on Hoth were the 501st Legion, the 501st Legion was exclusively clone troopers from the clone war and they only rolled around with Vader, whenever you see Stormtroopers and Vader in the same place you are seeing the 501st, coincidently being made up of the most elite clones, you also see them kicking ass nearly every time they are onscreen

Hoth is the only major battle the Empire won in the movies.

It is also the only battle where they fielded snowtroopers.

Surely it's just coincidence?

No they werent 501st. The 501st all died on the first deathstar

is this a wookiepedia thing?

It's because their faces are obscured, which is naturally intimidating.
It's a tactic still used by many special forces groups today.

>EU canon
user, I have something to tell you...

Also, good soldiers follow orders, OP.

>No one ever complained about the cold onHoth. We never felt it. Even though we were blinded by blizzards, we could see the final end of the Rebellion in our blaster sights. Was it only a mirage? Perhaps. But on that day, on that planet, our blood ran hot with dreams of victory, melting the ice that stood in our way.

>As the Rebels fled, the 501st gathered around a burning bunker and let out a cheer that shook the stars. The Rebellion was done, theDeath Starwas being rebuilt, bigger than ever. Order had finally returned to the Galaxy, in no small part due to the efforts of the fighting men of the 501st.
Only a portion of the 501st died on the deathstar, the imperials steamrolled the rebels on hoth because they were out for fucking blood to avenge thier brothers

It's also dehumanizing, which makes it easier to shoot back at them. Police forces, even riot police, typically keep the face visible (if beneath clear facemasks) for that reason.

But special forces typically only go places where they know they'll be shot at anyway.

>During the reign of the Empire, the 501st Legion was nicknamed "Vader's Fist", and became Vader's personal battalion; among their known engagements were the Battle of Hoth. By this time, the Empire had abandoned the use of clones in favor of recruited soldiers

Funny enough this is actually a double edged sword for them. On the one hand they scare the shit out of enemy combatants when they pop up out of now where wearing those masks. On the other hand though, the dehumanizing nature of those masks dampens the subconcious respose in humans to not kill other humans. So its easier for the enemy to shoot to kill. Pretty much makes it a coin toss wether who they encounter will be too scared to fight, or be scared enough to just open fire luke a mad man at them.

>Quoting battlefront 2
>Canon
Buddy...

>taking Star Wars figures out of their original packaging

YOU FOOL!

NOT CANON
O
T
C
A
N
O
N

literal faggots be like
>daisy is the hottest star war waifu

Drop dead, autistic nerd!

This

This senpai get it.
Thankgod there is some hope in Sup Forums.

Hahahah LOL XD
:D

Nice meme

Well played dafu.

A scavenger.

She was a Mary Sue.