How did he become such a big global star so quickly?

How did he become such a big global star so quickly?

When he left United he was a nobody...

Drake looks like one of those guys that sells dodgy shisha

>Shit talk about the veterans at United
>Joined a relatively easy league making him a clear star
Not actually that hard to do nowadays.

Make a name for yourself and distribute it through the media. Pretty simple for an athlete like him.

Please fuck off back to Syria

bahahaha those tiny legs

>Serie A
>easier than Premier League

I love that gimmick but you should remember Leicester walked the league, fucking Leicester

that was a fairy tale like story that was universally celebrated and recognised as such, with odds at 5000/1 at the start of the season. and besides, the EPL is much more even than Seria A half of which is literally who tier teams stop being an idiot

That's my point

No one expected Leicester to win the league and they not only won it but walked it. That proves your league isn't hard to win

They would win serie a without problem last year

lolno

Even Napoli would have walked the "Permier" league last season

He's a Jew, he sells dodgy everything.

simply marketing, there is a clear push to make him the next big star. as for his play, i mean whatever, he's good, but that's to be expected at this level.

hyped exclusively by fm players

Matias is right
Juventus Roma and Napoli are all above Leicester. Maybe also Fiorentina and Lazio or Sassuolo.
it is proven by the fact that you have like 8 italian coaches in EPL and Championship

Not even being Sup Forums but I think a major factor is him being black. Currently there aren't any relevant black stars in world football.

Him being black, having a flashy playstyle, and as a young star at a big club like Juventus, this was easy work for any smart agent.

>Currently there aren't any relevant black stars in world football.
What about Messi?

Why does Pogba look like he has really short legs and small feet?

Neymar

How do we kill Drake?

>le overrated meme man rates drake

Neymar identifies himself as white. Brazil are a weird race.

memes and Raiola marketing.

Not playing for United

That's because he is white+native indian with some black. He is more native indian than black.

Now he identifies himself as black after he went to europe and the bananas started invading the field, sunddenly "we are all monkeys".

nobody cared who he was until he put on the shirt

underrated