Why aren't you guys watching Netflix's only good show?

Why aren't you guys watching Netflix's only good show?

>Netflix
>Good show
Pick one

I already watched Daredevil and Wet Hot American Summer, thanks though. Bloodline's faux-prestige television, designed to trick less discerning viewers. See also: The Affair, Rectify.

lmao insecure af

>daredevil
>WHAS
>good

unbreakable kimmy Schmidt? I am watching that

Most of Netflix's Originals are good (show wise)

Oh shit, the new season is already on?

Never heard of this

I'd say the same. You can still enjoy your favorite show, don't worry about what a mean commenter said.

you got that from that? jesus man get a grip on reality

Niggers

It doesn't have Superheros and is a slowburn drama for adults so

How does no one watch this show?
Truly fucking shocking.
It's the best original show on Netflix or any streaming service, not to mention one of the best things on television period.

This guy gets it. It really has a lot of depth almost tied with Breaking Bad for best drama.

Because I've already seened it.

>Breaking bad
>best drama

On the subject, this form of releasing all episodes in a bunch ain't counterproductive? I mean if you binge -watch an entire show the day it's released what else will you watch until the produce more episodes of said show? Doesn't it force Netflix to produce more and more shows?

Breaking bad sucks benis desu, senpai.

It really works for some programs much more than others I believe, recently finished the path and that worked great weekly. I loved mainlining the first season of bloodline over 4-5 days, it really fits the world that they've built, but I would have no problem watching it on a week by week basis.

Why the fuck are they making a second season?

Also...

>dat feel when you know what its like to be the black sheep of the family due to old mistakes

>drama

lel

Oh shit that came out today?

Whelp, see yeah. Gotta go watch me some Ben Mendelkino

Cause Danny's past

Based fucking Mendelkino.
Also some Cardelinikino

Drug people are gonna be after the family now along with other shit that danny has done now looking for the family

Looks interesting

Can I make a serious reply in a meme thread?
I hate the idea of a second season, it was a fine story with a proper place for proper ending, nothing good can come from milking it further.

Especially when most of the female cast is too old or too young to show off their tits.

no one gives a fuck about the "world they built" its about financial incentives

I watched like 4 episodes when it came out in a row and I completely forget everything. I even fell asleep for a nap. I honestly like slow burners too.

Grow up

Its pretty decent so far.

>dude you have to put in more than 4 hours to appreciate a show

Not him, you're just a pleb

>I honestly like slow burners
Then this show wouldn't be a problem. You're just a massive pleb

Fuck off "edgy" cunt, pleaty great shows on Netflix

Please have sex

>kill off the best actor and character on the show in the first season

@70087674
More like the shitty waifu

oh im laffin

He's in the second season

This show was fucking great. Should have been an anthology sorta show a la Fargo with a different family each new one. Anyways Season 2 when?

Season 2 is out.

danny was a piece of shit and needed to go. you knew by the end of ep 1 or 2 that he was going to die, and s1 did an excellent job building up to that.

i am excited to see what happens in s2.

why do you ask such a stupid baity question?

Honestly this and Narcos are the only exception to pay for Netflix.