Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

Why can't muslims get along with western values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKurjH_dbSTJiajkF74qvqwcOML6PS0Ty
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKurjH_dbSTIkz-jynkslDVUbNn7uew3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't ban the burka; just don't require it.

The best things about the West, free speech, personal liberty, an individualistic, are completely at odds with Islamic culture. Islam is incompatible with the West, and the fact that we don't see this is just a sign that we're a dying society.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKurjH_dbSTJiajkF74qvqwcOML6PS0Ty

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKurjH_dbSTIkz-jynkslDVUbNn7uew3k

Interesting, I'll have to watch these. Fucking sick and tired for the Islamist apologists who only see them as "poor marginalized victims" because they're just so fucking sheltered.

Non-westerners don't share western values. Cause everyone thinks their culture is the best one. Pick a christian from a nigger or sandnigger shithole country and I guarantee he will be a gay-hating, woman-beating retard just as much as his muslim neighbour.

They do, they hate extremists. I'm from Bradghanistan, UK and grew up with racism going both ways all my life. But these new faggots are hated by all sects of Islam.

>They won't stand alongside Palestine
>They won't attack Israel

Are there any Christian groups in the Middle East doing anything on the level of the Islamic State? Also, people hating gays is just a personal belief, the difference is Muslims are the ones who throw them off of buildings.

Are you implying misogyny and homophobia are the only things wrong with Islam today?

Swedish Christians are drop shipping Bibles from a plane into ISIS territories.

>Christians also prey hard on the weak in poor parts of the world

Those are the only two reasons they don't like them? Fucking Muslims are group of savages.
You think dropping bibles or "preying on the poor" (whatever the fuck you mean by that) is anything nearly as bad as how the Islamic State have implemented institutionalized sex slavery, just to name one thing?

You're a fucking Communist, aren't you?

>Are there any Christian groups in the Middle East doing anything on the level of the Islamic State?
Not currently (that I know of), but there was this little incident called the Crusades...

>Also, people hating gays is just a personal belief, the difference is Muslims are the ones who throw them off of buildings.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Leviticus 20:13 - King James version

Nice cherry picked quote, yet you have't actually given me an example of a Christian group today as bad as the Islamic State. And the Muslims did plenty of shit during the Crusades too, despite what your sociologist professor said.

As for terrorism; ever heard of IRA? IS are noobs in terms of terrorism compared to them. I'm just saying, retards gonna retard. There are even people out there who kill in the name of Buddha. Nothing can cure the IS level of retardation.

Name me one thing the IRA has done that's as bad as the Islamic State, starting with the aforementioned sexual enslavement of the Yazidi women they've captured.

Nah they're both daft, but I'm not a raging atheist.

I don't like the way Christians prey on the weak and vulnerable. And I don't like the way some warped camel fuckers have spurred out of nowhere with sketchy as fuck priorities - why aren't they in Palestine? "It's not our fight" oh it fucking is you sandbastard.

None of that contradicts anything I said. Nice strawman.

How doesn't it? The Christians and Muslims went to war with each other, and did awful things to each other. Considering no one today was alive to experience the crusades, Muslims can't use it as an excuse for their actions in the present.

I was in bradistan yesterday. You must be a Muslim or a chav

Why amerifags dont stop cutting baby cock

No I got out man, a few years ago. It was infinitely worse in the 90s 00s.

Muslims are like bitches, they can't even get along with each other. How do you expect them to get along with anybody else?

When did I say the Muslims were sitting on their hands during the Crusades?

And who's trying to use it as an excuse?

For sexual crimes, I don't need to invoke IRA. The catholic church will suffice. They institutionally abused children for decades, if not centuries.

The problem is, even if it isn't "required," it is still required because of the social pressures put upon "being a good Muslim."

Same thing happens with fasting: it technically isn't required of children, but all children fast because they want to be good Muslims.

You, saying the crusades were comparable to the Islamic State when the question was about Christian groups comparable today. It's a false equivalency.
I agree, I loathe the Catholic Church, but that wasn't what I asked.

Some can. They're the ones you don't hear about on the news.

That's a more general problem with all religions, not Islam specifically.

>Christian groups comparable today
While they aren't blowing up the middle east, I think raping children is pretty bad too. Compare and contrast them how you will. I'm not saying they're the same.

And to be clear, I'm 1089, not 1157.

>"The media is being mean to the POOR POOR Muslims!"
Wake up, the media paints Muslims as patron saints beyond reproach. Look up the Rotherham Scandal if you don't think the system is becoming rigged in their favour to avoid accusations of "racism".
No, just Islam. Christianity can reform, and under the command of Christ himself adapt to the laws and customs of the nation said Christian abides in. Islam, on the other hand, is an invasive force that seeks to conquer all that oppose it.