Who here isn't a crossboard poster nowadays? I feel like this board is entirely either v/tv/pol or reddit

Who here isn't a crossboard poster nowadays? I feel like this board is entirely either v/tv/pol or reddit.

Also what did you think of pic related?

not heard it all yet :^)

/lit/ /fa/ reporting in

Me

I'm convinced that he intends it to be some kind of mass scope Zaireeka type thing. It sounds suspiciously good coming directly out of my speaker phone and he created a phone app. He's playing some game. This is not just some straight forward album in more ways than just the phone app.

thought it was p good. Haven't dived into Eno's discography (or ambient music at all really) yet so I can't really make any comparisons or any worthwhile criticism

Or rather phone speaker

It's just noise man

Haven't checked the app on account of my old ass iPhone. What's it like?

You have literally not even heard it and you're not funny in the least

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are soulmates.

Me neither but apparently it changes the music in some way according to the time of day. I'm convinced that he wants people walking around town with this literally playing out of their ass.

I browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, sometimes /fa/ and /ck/

Jesus it's $40 and I can't even consider downloading it. This is interesting after all

Where are you seeing that? I was seeing fucking $52

Sup Forums Sup Forums and /lit/,/his/ ere

The apple App Store.

Spore has the same generative music, literally just buy the game spore. He made the soundtrack.

Ok interesting, for $52 you get the app, the cd, and the vinyl. I didn't check shipping but that's through his site or Warp or whatever it is.

i only post here, very rarely venture to /lit/ if i'm in between reads

And the download I assume. That's such a given I don't remember paying attention.

/lit/ is so 2016.

/fa/ /s4s/ and /out/

hispachan here

/vp/ is actually the board i've been visiting the most lately, even more than Sup Forums. Granted, it's been that way ever since SM came out.

Sup Forums is probably a distant 3rd. That place drank the Sup Forums kool-aid pretty badly too. Plus, whenever the Cowboys are doing well, sports just aren't as enjoyable. If they win the super bowl, that'll be enough to make 2017 just as bad if not worse than 2016.

/fit/ /lit/ Sup Forums /fa/ /ic/ /p/ Sup Forums /adv/ /sci/ and /ck/

>2016
>bad

And don't worry, cowboys will not win the superbowl, the owl gods have promised another brady-manning matchup

I like it. Its hard not to like ambient

It's kinda dark

What was he thinking with that cover.

same
only come to fa for /thinspo/ tho

I browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums and occasionally /x/ for shitposting. Any anonymous guys out there wanna rec me some other fun boards?

Sup Forumspol/mu here

/HM/ REPORTING IN